Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Not a chirp

Go down 
+5
Pissedoffvulcan
justmemyselfandi
Tuck
Annoyed
eber322
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Skycastle

Skycastle

Not a chirp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 3:30 pm

Ribbit. Ribbit.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 11:02 pm

And yet again, a dead board. So how ya been doing Eber?
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 11:04 am

Bandit wrote:
And yet again, a dead board. So how ya been doing Eber?

Pretty good other than this heat. How about you?
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 6:35 pm

eber322 wrote:
Pretty good other than this heat. How about you?

Can't complain, but only because there's nobody to listen. Weather is normal for here, although a bit dry. Problem is the ground is still saturated. So it won't take much rainfall to start flooding.

Total crap on TV, so don't watch it much anymore. The meager offerings in the SciFi genre are all rehashed things done before. Another dinosaur movie, yet another Marvel/DC comic character/superhero, blah, blah, blah. I'm honestly getting more entertainment from national politics.

Talking with the kids about a vacation this fall. Come back up there one last time, at least for me. Any vacation on your horizon?
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 11:25 am

Sorry, for some reason this topic didn't show me there was a new post, just realized you replied. Yeah tv is rather stale anymore. I tried watching that new "Yellowstone" series and it's pretty much a complete rip off of Longmire, except with bad acting... even from Kevin Costner, and unlikable characters. Honestly I can't think of a show that is airing right now that I'm excited about. "Humans" on AMC is ok scifi, it's about androids known as synths trying to get equality with humans. As you said though not a new idea, but it's done fairly well.

No vacations for me. I barely have enough money to pay my bills.

Last edited by eber322 on Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 8:08 pm

Been on vacation then got really sick sorry.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 11:25 am

eber322 wrote:
Honestly I can't think of a show that is airing right now that I'm excited about.
Colony has been very good. Into the Badlands is over but it was good. AMC never updated the on-demand episodes on our cable so I haven't seen the last two episodes. Elementary is a consistently good show.
Nothing really to look forward to until Z Nation.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 12:29 pm

ford plasko wrote:

Colony has been very good. Into the Badlands is over but it was good. AMC never updated the on-demand  episodes on our cable so I haven't seen the last two episodes. Elementary is a consistently good show.
Nothing really to look forward to until Z Nation.  

Colony and Badlands are good, but they don't excite me. I've never watched Elementary. The only thing that has me excited right now is the upcoming Stephen King show "Castle Rock" on Hulu. And that excitement may not survive once I actually see it, but I hope it will excite me as much as the previews.
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 8:06 pm

I'm not a big fan of cop shows. The last one I watched consistently was Law and Order C.I. but Elementary is good. It must have started about the same time as BBC's Sherlock because I was sure it would be a rip off. It wasn't and it's still on and Sherlock I doubt is ever coming back. Like John Noble on Fringe I can't believe Jonny Lee Miller hasn't received an Emmy.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 11:47 pm

Yup, still a dead board.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 11:30 pm

Is it possible to be deader than a dead board? dontknow
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 12:42 pm

Hey I got a notification from this thread and I remembered my password. Things are looking up.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 11:31 pm

ford plasko wrote:
Hey I got a notification from this thread and I remembered my password. Things are looking up.

Welcome back to the board, such as it is.
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 12:23 pm

Yeah got carried away on the social media. Got sent to Twitter jail for nothing. People will start arguments over anything you post. I'm still on GAB, the groups are good.
https://gab.com/model217
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2022 6:00 pm

ford plasko wrote:
Yeah got carried away on the social media. Got sent to Twitter jail for nothing. People will start arguments over anything you post. I'm still on GAB, the groups are good.
https://gab.com/model217

Don't do social media. I have no problem with arguments. Eber and I are the biggest ones. We are worse than a married couple. But we don't get banned or sent to "jail" just because our opinions differ.

That's why I post here.
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 4:32 pm

Proverbs 9:7
Anyone who rebukes a mocker will get an insult in return.
Anyone who corrects the wicked will get hurt. NLT
I don't mind a differing opinion, but if you go off and insult me or my intelligence then I block them. I'm trying to get off blood pressure meds, not increase the dose.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 10:01 pm

You're on BP meds too? I'm not big on insulting people. But as you said, you go off on me, I give as good as I get. And I don't do religion.
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 11:32 am

OK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Not a chirp - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not a chirp
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sci Fi Forums :: Basement :: General Discussion.-
Jump to: