Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.

scifi Forums

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Not a chirp

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
eber322

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:25 am

Sorry, for some reason this topic didn't show me there was a new post, just realized you replied. Yeah tv is rather stale anymore. I tried watching that new "Yellowstone" series and it's pretty much a complete rip off of Longmire, except with bad acting... even from Kevin Costner, and unlikable characters. Honestly I can't think of a show that is airing right now that I'm excited about. "Humans" on AMC is ok scifi, it's about androids known as synths trying to get equality with humans. As you said though not a new idea, but it's done fairly well.

No vacations for me. I barely have enough money to pay my bills.

...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter

Last edited by eber322 on Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:08 pm

Been on vacation then got really sick sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:25 am

eber322 wrote:
Honestly I can't think of a show that is airing right now that I'm excited about.
Colony has been very good. Into the Badlands is over but it was good. AMC never updated the on-demand episodes on our cable so I haven't seen the last two episodes. Elementary is a consistently good show.
Nothing really to look forward to until Z Nation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eber322

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:29 pm

ford plasko wrote:

Colony has been very good. Into the Badlands is over but it was good. AMC never updated the on-demand  episodes on our cable so I haven't seen the last two episodes. Elementary is a consistently good show.
Nothing really to look forward to until Z Nation.  

Colony and Badlands are good, but they don't excite me. I've never watched Elementary. The only thing that has me excited right now is the upcoming Stephen King show "Castle Rock" on Hulu. And that excitement may not survive once I actually see it, but I hope it will excite me as much as the previews.

...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:06 pm

I'm not a big fan of cop shows. The last one I watched consistently was Law and Order C.I. but Elementary is good. It must have started about the same time as BBC's Sherlock because I was sure it would be a rip off. It wasn't and it's still on and Sherlock I doubt is ever coming back. Like John Noble on Fringe I can't believe Jonny Lee Miller hasn't received an Emmy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a chirp   

Back to top Go down

Not a chirp
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sci Fi Forums :: Science Fiction TV Shows. :: The Basement General Discussion, Politics, Pet Peeves. :: General Discussion.-
Jump to: