Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

"Double Date"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

"Double Date" Empty
PostSubject: "Double Date"   "Double Date" EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 8:48 pm

"Nick and Hank are called to investigate a one night stand turned deadly when a man finds himself in the middle of a very bizarre love triangle. Captain Renard hopes Monroe and Rosalee can help him deal with recurring episodes of phantom bleeding. Meanwhile, Adalind makes a discovery that might turn the tables in her favor and Juliette makes a big decision that could change the course of her relationship with Nick."

Weird episode with an actual transgender, rather than what people call transgender. This was a guy/girl who could actually transition back and forth between being male or female with a separate personality for each and an acid worm monster state in between. Juliette appears to be being taken over by her Hexenbiest. I'm still thinking that that other Hexenbiest woman, Henrietta, is behind it all somehow. At this point it looks like Juliette is going to go evil and hook up with Renard. Adalind (dang but that actress is sexy) is now pregnant with Nicks kid. Lol, I wonder what happens when a Grimm and Wesen bred? Although, I kind of think that Grimms are just another form of Wesen after all.
Back to top Go down

"Double Date"
Page 1 of 1