Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Domestic terrorism hits home. We are just finding out about this.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Domestic terrorism hits home. We are just finding out about this.  Empty
PostSubject: Domestic terrorism hits home. We are just finding out about this.    Domestic terrorism hits home. We are just finding out about this.  EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 5:35 pm

Suspect says he murdered New Jersey teen as revenge for U.S. military killings in Middle East: police

Ali Muhammad Brown is accused of killing a 19-year-old in New Jersey and three men in Washington State. According to court documents, the 29-year-old claimed he wanted to kill the teen as an act of 'vengeance' to retaliaThe shooter accused of gunning down at least four men in two states said he murdered a New Jersey teenager as revenge for Muslims killed overseas.

According to court documents, Ali Muhammad Brown described his June murder of 19-year-old Brendan Tevlin as a "just kill" and said it was an act of "vengeance" meant to compensate for U.S. military killings in the Middle East.

In addition to Tevlin's murder, Brown has been charged will fatally shooting three men in Seattle. All four men were gunned down in remote areas late at night, NJ.com reported.

He is currently held in Newark, but he may be extradited to Washington state.

Brown is a devout Muslim opposed to U.S. intervention overseas, especially Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and Iran, prosecutors said.

"All these lives are taken every single day by America, by this government. So a life for a life," he told investigators, according to the documents.
te for U.S. military action in the Middle East.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Domestic terrorism hits home. We are just finding out about this.    Domestic terrorism hits home. We are just finding out about this.  EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 9:22 pm

Well there you go, you let these Satan worshipers into the country and this is what they do.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Domestic terrorism hits home. We are just finding out about this.    Domestic terrorism hits home. We are just finding out about this.  EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 9:28 pm

eber322 wrote:
Well there you go, you let these Satan worshipers into the country and this is what they do.
I work with three Muslims. Very good workers all from Iraq. Very nice and they hate the radical extremist.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Domestic terrorism hits home. We are just finding out about this.    Domestic terrorism hits home. We are just finding out about this.  EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 9:35 pm

All Muslims are radical extremist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domestic terrorism hits home. We are just finding out about this.    Domestic terrorism hits home. We are just finding out about this.  EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:31 pm

eber322 wrote:
What a bigoted statement. That is like saying all blacks are stupid. You are intellectually corrupt. No wonder the republican party is in trouble.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Domestic terrorism hits home. We are just finding out about this.    Domestic terrorism hits home. We are just finding out about this.  EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 8:26 pm

PappyLee wrote:
eber322 wrote:
What a bigoted statement. That is like saying all blacks are stupid. You are intellectually corrupt. No wonder the republican party is in trouble.

Nothing bigoted about it, and no it's nothing like saying all blacks are stupid. It's more like saying all pedophiles are attracted to kids. Being black is a state of being, being Muslim is a choice. The problem is that you are intellectually clueless about the form of government/religion/moral code know as Islam. Allah is Satan, Islam is evil, and the only people who claim to be Muslim and aren't radical extremist (as in killing people or supporting those who do) are Muslims in name only. They either don't know what their "religion" calls for them to do, or they don't actually practice it.

Republican Party? What he11 are you talking about? What does the Republican party have to do with this topic or my comment? Unless you're assuming I'm Republican, which I'm not, and I've already told you that at least once before. But even if I was, I wouldn't be speaking for their party.
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Domestic terrorism hits home. We are just finding out about this.    Domestic terrorism hits home. We are just finding out about this.  EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 10:26 pm

I've gotten to know people from all around the world including Iranians Lebanese and Pakistanis. Most of them were not devout Muslim and as with everyone else I've met they were just folks. The one guy I knew that was devout, was Pakistani. He was dismayed he couldn't beat his wife here in America.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Domestic terrorism hits home. We are just finding out about this.    Domestic terrorism hits home. We are just finding out about this.  EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 12:21 am

ford plasko wrote:
I've gotten to know people from all around the world including Iranians Lebanese and Pakistanis. Most of them were not devout Muslim and as with everyone else I've met they were just folks. The one guy I knew that was devout, was Pakistani. He was dismayed he couldn't beat his wife here in America.

Well that's the difference between Christians and Muslims. A devout Christian is all about peace, forgiveness, kindness etc whereas Christians in name only tend to be the ones who want to kill others in the name God. On the other hand devout Muslims are all about war, violence, forcing others to convert to Islam and killing the ones who won't convert. Whereas Muslims in name only tend to be the ones who may be peaceful and kind.

There are a lot of Christians in name only who either do not know the Bible or do not understand it. There are even more Muslims in name only who do not actually know what the Koran tells them to do. All true Christians follow the peaceful teachings of Christ, all true Muslims follow the evil teachings of Satan.
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Domestic terrorism hits home. We are just finding out about this.    Domestic terrorism hits home. We are just finding out about this.  EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 7:36 pm

I don't disagree Eber. I think a lot of in name only Muslims do not want to know what is in the Koran. I remember well what middle easterners went through here during the Iranian Hostage crisis. They were scared for there lives and not just here in the south. I was deer hunting near Hale Michigan. We went to a local bar that night when three guys that were middle eastern walked in dressed in hunting jackets. The locals run them out not even caring if they were Iranian or not. Wasn't a good situation either way with a bunch of drunks and easy access to rifles.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Domestic terrorism hits home. We are just finding out about this.    Domestic terrorism hits home. We are just finding out about this.  EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 11:17 am

eber322 wrote:

Well that's the difference between Christians and Muslims. A devout Christian is all about peace, forgiveness, kindness etc whereas Christians in name only tend to be the ones who want to kill others in the name God. On the other hand devout Muslims are all about war, violence, forcing others to convert to Islam and killing the ones who won't convert. Whereas Muslims in name only tend to be the ones who may be peaceful and kind.

There are a lot of Christians in name only who either do not know the Bible or do not understand it. There are even more Muslims in name only who do not actually know what the Koran tells them to do. All true Christians follow the peaceful teachings of Christ, all true Muslims follow the evil teachings of Satan.

What a load of BS! History will prove me correct, when I say the worlds first Christian sect is Jewish. Secondly, the next sect was Roman Catholic. Catholicism is a "breakaway" sect of Judaism. Every other sect, is a breakaway from Catholicism. It's just that simple. Now lets look at your devout Christians.

Do the Crusades and/or Inquisitions ring a bell? Where was all the "peace, forgiveness and kindness"? What about the colonies that became the USA? Remember the Puritan Protestants? Salem witch trials anyone? Don't sound so peaceful, kind or forgiving to me. And these are the ONLY Christians on the planet!!

What about today? How peaceful, kind and forgiving are "devout" Christians to Homosexuals? Boy Scouts? The military? Abortion?

Again, history proves me correct when I say "devout" Christians are in fact, radical extremists themselves.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Domestic terrorism hits home. We are just finding out about this.    Domestic terrorism hits home. We are just finding out about this.  EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 11:51 am

Yes the first Christians were Jews, so what? And yes Catholicism is the first and original Christian church, again so what? And yes all other Christians are breakaways from Catholics, once again... so what? Sounds like you don't like Jews and Christians come from Jews so you don't like them either.

The Crusades were Christians fighting back against the evil Muslims that were doing the work of Satan and attacking innocent Christians. Inquisition... Never did I claim that no evil acts were done in the name of Christianity, in fact if you read what I wrote, I pointed out just the opposite.

"Puritan Protestants? Salem witch trials..." "And these are the ONLY Christians on the planet!!"

The only Christians on the planet were Puritan Protestants? Not hardly.

What about today? Christians are very forgiving to homosexuals, in fact to forgiving. Well they are not, and shouldn't be, acting violently against homosexuals, they should be speaking out against them. Same thing with abortion.

It's the homosexuals and the abortionists that are violent against Christians, not the other way around. And it's the homosexuals, military, and the government that are suppressing and forbidding Christianity.

Last edited by eber322 on Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Domestic terrorism hits home. We are just finding out about this.    Domestic terrorism hits home. We are just finding out about this.  EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 6:42 pm

You do realize that Jews, Christians and Muslims all worship the same god. On no I said it. Sorry but it is true. They all worship the god of Abraham. All do it in a different way. Again all Muslims are not evil. Hard to believe but it is true. The Muslims that I work with think ISIL and other terror groups are evil.
Every religion and even atheist have their sins.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Domestic terrorism hits home. We are just finding out about this.    Domestic terrorism hits home. We are just finding out about this.  EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 8:44 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
You do realize that Jews, Christians and  Muslims all worship the same god.

No they don't. You've fallen for the PC story of Islam and don't know the truth. Jews and Christians worship God, Muslims worship Satan posing as God. If you read the Koran and see the kinds of things that Mohammed's god does, not to mention the things that god has Mohammed do, you'll see that the Muslim god is Satan.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Domestic terrorism hits home. We are just finding out about this.    Domestic terrorism hits home. We are just finding out about this.  EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 8:04 am

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
You do realize that Jews, Christians and  Muslims all worship the same god. On no I said it. Sorry but it is true. They all worship the god of Abraham.

Correct. Many mistakenly think that "Allah" refers to the Muslim god, when it does not. Allah actually predates the Muslim religion. It's a term from Judaism and means THE God.

Over half the world follows the god of Abraham, with three sects being the largest.

Judaism (Star of David)
Christian (Cross)
Islam (Star and Crescent)
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Domestic terrorism hits home. We are just finding out about this.    Domestic terrorism hits home. We are just finding out about this.  EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 6:31 pm

eber322 wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

No they don't. You've fallen for the PC story of Islam and don't know the truth. Jews and Christians worship God, Muslims worship Satan posing as God. If you read the Koran and see the kinds of things that Mohammed's god does, not to mention the things that god has Mohammed do, you'll see that the Muslim god is Satan.
Sorry Eber I hate to disagree with you but you are just flat out wrong. Having talked to the Muslims where I work Kurds they have explained to me just like in day past when Christians were going through the inquisition the religion hijacked that some of the Muslim faith are basterdizing their religion.
So doing some research I have found out that all three religions worship the same god. We just do it in different ways. Radical Islam does need to be stopped. But not every Muslim is evil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domestic terrorism hits home. We are just finding out about this.    Domestic terrorism hits home. We are just finding out about this.  EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 6:35 pm

eber322 wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

For someone who claims to be a Christian you sure are full of hate.
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Domestic terrorism hits home. We are just finding out about this.    Domestic terrorism hits home. We are just finding out about this.  EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 6:41 pm

hate hate and more hate. Why there is so much hatin going on I think I'll join the Crusades. What? They ended? Why the way the atheist folks bring them up you would think they were still happening. Must have ended with Buuuush.  
https://youtu.be/J_Dt9GmVPkc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Domestic terrorism hits home. We are just finding out about this.    Domestic terrorism hits home. We are just finding out about this.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Domestic terrorism hits home. We are just finding out about this.
Page 1 of 1