Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Seeing true colors when stress hits, I suppose...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

Seeing true colors when stress hits, I suppose... Empty
PostSubject: Seeing true colors when stress hits, I suppose...   Seeing true colors when stress hits, I suppose... EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 2:19 pm

LOLOL, as usual people show their true colors...or maybe I am REALLY lost!

Quote :
Walter Hawthorne No, that's right, it was called a 'Sequester' or something, but that still shut down many government offices and services, I call a spade a spade. It made a lot of auto cuts in the budget, cuts that affected, for instance, the Native Americans to name one group, the Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) and the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP), were also hit as well, but I suppose that doesn't stand up to the recklessness of THIS shut down, eh?
I was going to get prescribed this drug that had very rare, but deadly sie effects. I did not need it, but I told that doctor that it was really ONLY 'rare' when it didn't happen to YOU (that drug did cause a deadly side effect in my MIL, so I was NOT about to take that one!
13 minutes ago · Like
Booger Bender i think the difference between the two is partial and complete. sequester is borderline shutdown its more of an inconvenience than a true shutdown.
2 minutes ago · Like
Walter Hawthorne LOL, did you just say those people that lost their low income energy payment help or the WIC families not getting their help an inconvenience? Now THAT sounds like a true Republican if I ever met one!
Back to top Go down

Seeing true colors when stress hits, I suppose...
Page 1 of 1