Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

The left is celebrating.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

The left is celebrating.  Empty
PostSubject: The left is celebrating.    The left is celebrating.  EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 10:27 pm

288,000 low wage jobs created.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: The left is celebrating.    The left is celebrating.  EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 10:38 pm

Probably low wage and part time. I'll bet that they amount to less then half that number if you count them by full time hours. Either way, that hardly compensates for the millions of jobs lost, most higher than min wage, that have been lost under Obama.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: The left is celebrating.    The left is celebrating.  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 5:03 pm

eber322 wrote:
Probably low wage and part time. I'll bet that they amount to less then half that number if you count them by full time hours. Either way, that hardly compensates for the millions of jobs lost, most higher than min wage, that have been lost under Obama.

I'm no fan of the LSOS, and he certainly hasn't helped the situation, but you can't lay the job situation at his feet alone.
This has has been developing over the past 20+ years, as pols of every stripe, including both the Democrats & Republicans have been advocating and making "free trade" deals such as all of the various *aftas that we have seen. All we have managed to do is outsource our standard of living.

Ross Perot had it right way back in 1992, with his predictions of the "Giant Sucking Sound" as jobs left this country.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: The left is celebrating.    The left is celebrating.  EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 3:14 pm

Annoyed wrote:
eber322 wrote:

I'm no fan of the LSOS, and he certainly hasn't helped the situation, but you can't lay the job situation at his feet alone.
This has has been developing over the past 20+ years, as pols of every stripe, including both the Democrats & Republicans have been advocating and making "free trade" deals such as all of the various *aftas that we have seen. All we have managed to do is outsource our standard of living.

Ross Perot had it right way back in 1992, with his predictions of the "Giant Sucking Sound" as jobs left this country.
I agree however he was the campaigning he knew how to fix it. Joe was the one that said summer of recovery. Your right you cannot lay it at his feet alone but he has done nothing to make it better.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: The left is celebrating.    The left is celebrating.  EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 10:53 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
I agree however he was the campaigning he knew how to fix it. Joe was the one that said summer of recovery. Your right you cannot lay it at his feet alone but he has done nothing to make it better.

That's was my point. Not only didn't he make it better, its gotten worse under Obama. There are only two reasons the numbers sometimes look like they are going up, 1) they stop count millions of unemployed after their unemployment runs out, 2) they count people who lost full time jobs that get a part time one as a job recovered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The left is celebrating.    The left is celebrating.  Empty

Back to top Go down

The left is celebrating.
Page 1 of 1