Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

I am afraid Iraq is going to fall. Then the rest of the middle east.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

I am afraid Iraq is going to fall. Then the rest of the middle east.  Empty
PostSubject: I am afraid Iraq is going to fall. Then the rest of the middle east.    I am afraid Iraq is going to fall. Then the rest of the middle east.  EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 5:42 pm

Al Qeada is getting ready to take over Iraq way to go Obama. Nice job. If Iraq falls it will not be long before Jordan Iran Syria Saudi Arabia and others fall also. If I were those countries I would be sending troops and a lot of them.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: I am afraid Iraq is going to fall. Then the rest of the middle east.    I am afraid Iraq is going to fall. Then the rest of the middle east.  EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 5:51 pm

well if Al Qeada takes over it will be because the US wants them too. We're already in Afghanistan fighting the Taliban for them.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: I am afraid Iraq is going to fall. Then the rest of the middle east.    I am afraid Iraq is going to fall. Then the rest of the middle east.  EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 5:32 pm

eber322 wrote:
well if Al Qeada takes over it will be because the US wants them too. We're already in Afghanistan fighting the Taliban for them.
It is because Obama wants them too. Let's face it he is not to blame. The American voter is.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: I am afraid Iraq is going to fall. Then the rest of the middle east.    I am afraid Iraq is going to fall. Then the rest of the middle east.  EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 9:07 pm

It's more than Obama though, we went over there under Bush and fought their enemy the Taliban for them. And our CIA grows opium there that they sell all over the world, including here, to raise money to operate on.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: I am afraid Iraq is going to fall. Then the rest of the middle east.    I am afraid Iraq is going to fall. Then the rest of the middle east.  EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 11:35 am

Oh please. Obama didn't even get into office until 2009. We went to Afghanistan in 2002, and Invaded Iraq in 2003. All under Bush.

What is of a concern, is does Iraq wish to remain free, or not? If they do, they need to fight for it. It's that simple. Deadly force is the only thing these people understand. Without it, you are just changing from one dictator, to another.

I hope the administration sees what Iran is REALLY up to. If Iran sets up a caliphate in Iraq, forget it.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: I am afraid Iraq is going to fall. Then the rest of the middle east.    I am afraid Iraq is going to fall. Then the rest of the middle east.  EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 11:49 am

If we do go back into Iraq, we should do it right this time. Seize the entire country and make it a US territory and pump all the oil for ourselves. You know, all those things people claimed Bush was doing, but wasn't, when he sent people in. Otherwise we get nothing out of it. Unless we stay there forever, it will fall back into garbage. And we shouldn't stay there forever unless we get something out of it.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: I am afraid Iraq is going to fall. Then the rest of the middle east.    I am afraid Iraq is going to fall. Then the rest of the middle east.  EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 4:43 pm

eber322 wrote:
If we do go back into Iraq, we should do it right this time. Seize the entire country and make it a US territory and pump all the oil for ourselves. You know, all those things people claimed Bush was doing, but wasn't, when he sent people in. Otherwise we get nothing out of it. Unless we stay there forever, it will fall back into garbage. And we shouldn't stay there forever unless we get something out of it.

We should have done that after the first gulf war in 1991. Annex the whole damned area, and put an end to the incessant fighting in the area.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: I am afraid Iraq is going to fall. Then the rest of the middle east.    I am afraid Iraq is going to fall. Then the rest of the middle east.  EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 8:17 pm

Bandit wrote:
Oh please. Obama didn't even get into office until 2009. We went to Afghanistan in 2002, and Invaded Iraq in 2003. All under Bush.

What is of a concern, is does Iraq wish to remain free, or not? If they do, they need to fight for it. It's that simple. Deadly force is the only thing these people understand. Without it, you are just changing from one dictator, to another.

I hope the administration sees what Iran is REALLY up to. If Iran sets up a caliphate in Iraq, forget it.
It at least one generation to bring Germany into compliance same with Japan. If we would have followed those to plans Iraq would be a productive country. It would have taken at least one maybe two generations to get it there. The formula is there the will of us is not.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: I am afraid Iraq is going to fall. Then the rest of the middle east.    I am afraid Iraq is going to fall. Then the rest of the middle east.  EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 2:03 am

Sorry to point this out AGAIN, but the same thing that happened in Iraq after the war was declared 'over' was the EXACT SAME THING that happened in Germany after THEY lost! Took about 12-15 years to get that all the way under control. :(
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: I am afraid Iraq is going to fall. Then the rest of the middle east.    I am afraid Iraq is going to fall. Then the rest of the middle east.  EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 5:41 am

Bandit wrote:

Quote :

Emboldened by a weakened Iraqi government that is struggling to stop their murderous advance, the extremists of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria declared over the weekend that they have set up a caliphate spanning large areas of the two countries.

CNN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am afraid Iraq is going to fall. Then the rest of the middle east.    I am afraid Iraq is going to fall. Then the rest of the middle east.  Empty

Back to top Go down

I am afraid Iraq is going to fall. Then the rest of the middle east.
Page 1 of 1