Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

So while the Middle East is exploding.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

So while the Middle East is exploding.  Empty
PostSubject: So while the Middle East is exploding.    So while the Middle East is exploding.  EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:46 pm

With everything going on in the world Obama goes on tour. It is like he is running away. He is running away from his responsibilities as president. Things are getting bad here. Overseas is exploding and he just leaves Washington. Now the lefties will say so what he is in contact with everyone. Maybe so but Obama does this for one reason and one reason only. So he is seen not governing but campaigning.

That is why people do not associate the problems of America with Obama. He goes around saying how bad congress is when is the one making some policies by executive order. Some of the stuff he has done is unconstitutional. He does not care and the republicans have no courage to take it to court. Some people see through this but not a majority. You have major scandals worse then anytime in the history of the United States. NSA. IRS, Benghazi, Fast and Furious. Just to name a few. All of which he is neck deep in.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
ilaugh

PostSubject: Re: So while the Middle East is exploding.    So while the Middle East is exploding.  EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:29 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
That is why people do not associate the problems of America with Obama.
I don't know where that's coming from. All I hear, day to day, from the right wing media is blame and talks of impeachment, even though there's no evidence of any high crime on his part. The real reason the Republicans don't take him to court is that there is no evidence of an impeachable offense. One thing that I really dislike about him is that he continues to lead us down certain paths that were started under Bush. E.g. the Patriot Act.

As far as him being on tour.... Name one modern president who didn't travel extensively. Bush was reading a book to little children when he got the news that we were attacked if you recall.

Why would he want to be seen as campaigning rather than being presidential?
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: So while the Middle East is exploding.    So while the Middle East is exploding.  EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:33 pm

ilaugh wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
That is why people do not associate the problems of America with Obama.
I don't know where that's coming from. All I hear, day to day, from the right wing media is blame and talks of impeachment, even though there's no evidence of any high crime on his part. The real reason the Republicans don't take him to court is that there is no evidence of an impeachable offense. One thing that I really dislike about him is that he continues to lead us down certain paths that were started under Bush. E.g. the Patriot Act.

As far as him being on tour.... Name one modern president who didn't travel extensively. Bush was reading a book to little children when he got the news that we were attacked if you recall.

Why would he want to be seen as campaigning rather than being presidential?      
Who is talking about the right wing media? Take democrats for instance or the independent voter. Obama goes around campaign style saying he is going to fix and does nothing to do so. People do not blame him for his policies. Not the right wing media but young people the very people that cannot find a full time job.

Talk by the president is cheap time for some action to get jobs back. But I do not think he knows how to make it so business can be profitable.
Back to top Go down
ilaugh

PostSubject: Re: So while the Middle East is exploding.    So while the Middle East is exploding.  EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:57 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Obama goes around campaign style saying he is going to fix and does nothing to do so.
Perhaps part of the reason is the current do nothing congress. And don't tell me it's Obama and the Democrats playing my way or the highway because I've watched Obama bent to the point were he conceded everything that the Republicans initially asked for, only to have the Republicans reject the offer. The House of Representatives Republicans have decide that they will not work with him on anything, period.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: So while the Middle East is exploding.    So while the Middle East is exploding.  EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:27 pm

ilaugh wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Obama goes around campaign style saying he is going to fix and does nothing to do so.
Perhaps part of the reason is the current do nothing congress. And don't tell me it's Obama and the Democrats playing my way or the highway because I've watched Obama bent to the point were he conceded everything that the Republicans initially asked for, only to have the Republicans reject the offer. The House of Representatives Republicans have decide that they will not work with him on anything, period.
Then explain to me why Harry Reid has over 200 job bills on his desk and will not let them come up for a vote?
Back to top Go down
ilaugh

PostSubject: Re: So while the Middle East is exploding.    So while the Middle East is exploding.  EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:52 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
ilaugh wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Then explain to me why Harry Reid has over 200 job bills on his desk and will not let them come up for a vote?
Can you be a little more specific about these 200 job bills? Because there have been a ton of job bills that the Senate Republicans have blocked by means of the filibuster, record number of Senate filibusters mind you.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: So while the Middle East is exploding.    So while the Middle East is exploding.  EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 6:50 pm

ilaugh wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
ilaugh wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Can you be a little more specific about these 200 job bills? Because there have been a ton of job bills that the Senate Republicans have blocked by means of the filibuster, record number of Senate filibusters mind you.
The ones that the house has sent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So while the Middle East is exploding.    So while the Middle East is exploding.  Empty

Back to top Go down

So while the Middle East is exploding.
Page 1 of 1