Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Obamacare in Big Trouble.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Obamacare in Big Trouble.  Empty
PostSubject: Obamacare in Big Trouble.    Obamacare in Big Trouble.  EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:51 pm

Obamacare is in big big trouble. The left has been toutiing how great Maryland and California have been running their Obamacare exchanges. Only one problem. Maryland has just fired the company that built theirs and is planning suing them. California's site has been down for 5 days and is just now back up. Not to mention that only old people with pre existing conditions are signing up. The tax payer will have to bail the insurance companies out again. AIG anyone.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Obamacare in Big Trouble.    Obamacare in Big Trouble.  EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:15 pm

Hardly anybody has signed up with Obamadoesn'tcare and I recently heard that just over half the people who have, haven't been paying their monthly premiums.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Obamacare in Big Trouble.    Obamacare in Big Trouble.  EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 7:34 pm

eber322 wrote:
Hardly anybody has signed up with Obamadoesn'tcare and I recently heard that just over half the people who have, haven't been paying their monthly premiums.
They thought it was free.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Obamacare in Big Trouble.    Obamacare in Big Trouble.  EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 8:17 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
eber322 wrote:

Yeah, that's exactly it. All those idiots that were all for the govt health care thought it would be free. I'm sure a lot of them are pizzed off now that they are getting bills instead of free health care.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: Obamacare in Big Trouble.    Obamacare in Big Trouble.  EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:09 am

What did they expect from a LSoS* ?

*LSoS = Lying Sack of Shiznit
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Obamacare in Big Trouble.    Obamacare in Big Trouble.  EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 2:48 pm

eber322 wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
eber322 wrote:

Yeah, that's exactly it. All those idiots that were all for the govt health care thought it would be free. I'm sure a lot of them are pizzed off now that they are getting bills instead of free health care.
If we ever do get single payer and every thing else the left wants. The taxes will go up. Even in Canada middle class pay very high taxes. At least half of what they make. That is just to the fed. Even most of them do not think single payer is free. But the dumb Americans do. The low information voter is falling for the rich should pay their fair share. They just do not know what is waiting for them when the leftanistas get everything they want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obamacare in Big Trouble.    Obamacare in Big Trouble.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Obamacare in Big Trouble.
Page 1 of 1