Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

So Obama wants to make 75 percent of working people minimum wagers.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

So Obama wants to make 75 percent of working people minimum wagers.  Empty
PostSubject: So Obama wants to make 75 percent of working people minimum wagers.    So Obama wants to make 75 percent of working people minimum wagers.  EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 7:25 pm

So the democrats and Obama are floating the idea of 15 bucks an hour. Cleary this is aimed at the low information voter. All of sudden those that make higher than min wage would all be minimum wage workers. If you make between 8 and 15 bucks an hour all of sudden you are a minimum wage worker and your spending power goes way down.

This has to be aimed at the min wage worker. What about those that are retired that make 25k a year on their retirement? You have created a whole permanent poor class. Not to mention those that worked their rears off to get to 14 15 bucks and hour. People like me who just passed the 13 dollar an hour mark. It is not that much money. Believe me if not for my military retirement I don't know how I would survive.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Annoyed

So Obama wants to make 75 percent of working people minimum wagers.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Obama wants to make 75 percent of working people minimum wagers.    So Obama wants to make 75 percent of working people minimum wagers.  EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 10:22 pm

He'll just trigger inflation, to purchase what now costs $7.25 will require 15 bucks.
The real victims will be those on fixed incomes that don't vary, and those that are tied to "official" inflation rates, that will no doubt be doctored to hide the true inflation rate more than they do now.
Back to top Go down

So Obama wants to make 75 percent of working people minimum wagers.
Page 1 of 1