Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Way to go Obama 9.2 percent.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Way to go Obama 9.2 percent.  Empty
PostSubject: Way to go Obama 9.2 percent.    Way to go Obama 9.2 percent.  EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:22 am

Does anyone really see any hope? I see change for the worse.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Obama 9.2 percent.    Way to go Obama 9.2 percent.  EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:01 pm

I think we are royally screwed. Did you see the WND report that shows the debts of the worlds countries according to the CIA?

The US is at the bottom of the list, more in debt than even third world African countries. The next most broke country is Spain with $66 Trillion in debt, we are at $561 Trillion in debt. China is at the opposite end with something like a positive balance of $270 Trillion. They made all that money off of us and they hold all our IOU's as well.

I'm expecting the collapse of our economy any day now, followed by either a North American Union, the Chinese army rolling in in force and unopposed to take over, or some combination of both.

Last edited by eber322 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Obama 9.2 percent.    Way to go Obama 9.2 percent.  EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:00 pm

If there are no real cuts with this debt ceiling debate and I really dont expect anything to come of it. I see a huge depression coming for America and most of the world. The Chinese dont have the means to transport enough troops here. Personally I think the Chinese are gearing up for some kind of attack on Russia or Europe if the depression hits. So they can expand there over populated country.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Obama 9.2 percent.    Way to go Obama 9.2 percent.  EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:18 pm

They don't have to transport them here as an attacking force. They only have to transport them here as an occupying force after our government gives them half the country to pay the debt. At that point our government will probably send ships to help bring them over.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Obama 9.2 percent.    Way to go Obama 9.2 percent.  EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 7:07 pm

Never happen. The outrage among the people would cause riots and civil disobedience throughout the country. Federal Government officials would be so divided it would stop anything from happening. States like Texas would split from the union. The military would be divided quickly and the next civil war would happen.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Obama 9.2 percent.    Way to go Obama 9.2 percent.  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:29 pm

Yeah but before it happened martial law would be declared and UN troops would move in to help "keep the peace". Cities will be fenced in and under military guard. People from rural areas will be rounded up and sent to FEMA camps under guard. The entire country will be a series of prison cities and camps.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Obama 9.2 percent.    Way to go Obama 9.2 percent.  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:19 pm

I dont think the majority U.S. military would go along with it and it would all depend on them sense the UN dont have anywhere near the means to cover the U.S. Also the millions of armed citizens would go gorilla tactics pretty fast. The states would take control of military bases that decided to follow the states instead of the feds. One way or another it would get really bloody.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Obama 9.2 percent.    Way to go Obama 9.2 percent.  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:26 pm

ssvs04 wrote:
I dont think the majority U.S. military would go along with it and it would all depend on them sense the UN dont have anywhere near the means to cover the U.S. Also the millions of armed citizens would go gorilla tactics pretty fast. The states would take control of military bases that decided to follow the states instead of the feds. One way or another it would get really bloody.
No way would the military do it. You know when I was in we thought Bill Clinton would try something like this and everyone said absolutely they would not go along with it. Even the liberal military.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Obama 9.2 percent.    Way to go Obama 9.2 percent.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Way to go Obama 9.2 percent.
Page 1 of 1