Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Not safe to ride on school bus in Florida.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Not safe to ride on school bus in Florida.  Empty
PostSubject: Not safe to ride on school bus in Florida.    Not safe to ride on school bus in Florida.  EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:05 pm

Self-appointed civil rights leaders and celebrities remained mum on the vicious beating of a white sixth-grader at the hands of three older African-Americans in Florida, despite a growing chorus of critics who called their silence hypocrisy given their recent, racially-charged condemnation of the Sunshine State.

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, who both blasted Florida in the wake of the Trayvon Martin shooting and the acquittal of George Zimmerman in Martin's death, with Jackson calling it an "apartheid state" and "our Selma," have not spoken publicly of the brutal beating aboard a school bus caught on cellphone and surveillance video. Neither Jackson nor Sharpton responded to requests for comment from FoxNews.com.

“Three 15-yr-old black teens beat up a 13-yr-old white kid because he told school officials they tried to sell him drugs,” former congressman Allen West, an ex-Army Colonel who is African-American, wrote on his Facebook page. “Do you hear anything from Sharpton, Jackson, NAACP, Stevie Wonder, Jay-Z, liberal media, or Hollywood? Cat got your tongues or is it that pathetic hypocrisy revealing itself once again? Y'all just make me sick.”

Robert Zimmerman Jr., who vociferously defended his brother against charges the shooting of Martin was racially motivated, also chimed in, taking Sharpton and Jackson to task for staying silent on the beating.

Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Not safe to ride on school bus in Florida.    Not safe to ride on school bus in Florida.  EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:51 pm

And why isn't the bus driver breaking it up? This would never have happened in my school district in my day, especially with a guy driver.

"Bus drivers aren't allowed to break up fights." What a load of cr@p, if drivers aren't allowed, or able, to control their own buses, then bus service should be ended.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Not safe to ride on school bus in Florida.    Not safe to ride on school bus in Florida.  EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 2:42 pm

eber322 wrote:
And why isn't the bus driver breaking it up? This would never have happened in my school district in my day, especially with a guy driver.

"Bus drivers aren't allowed to break up fights." What a load of cr@p, if drivers aren't allowed, or able, to control their own buses, then bus service should be ended.
The bus driver is not required to.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Not safe to ride on school bus in Florida.    Not safe to ride on school bus in Florida.  EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:32 pm

They said that for this instance, but they also said in some districts they aren't allowed too. Either way, if the drivers aren't allowed, can't, or won't control their charges on the bus, service should be ended.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Not safe to ride on school bus in Florida.    Not safe to ride on school bus in Florida.  EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:07 pm

eber322 wrote:
They said that for this instance, but they also said in some districts they aren't allowed too. Either way, if the drivers aren't allowed, can't, or won't control their charges on the bus, service should be ended.
I think he could have at least shouted them down. I also watched the news and he did not even check on the boy. You would have thought that the bus driver would have. Of course me I think that every school bus driver in the country should have to go to First Aid class and CPR.
Back to top Go down
ilaugh

PostSubject: Re: Not safe to ride on school bus in Florida.    Not safe to ride on school bus in Florida.  EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:10 pm

Quote :
Neither Jackson nor Sharpton responded to requests for comment from FoxNews.com.
Did Fox News request comments from either of them regarding Trayvon Martin?
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Not safe to ride on school bus in Florida.    Not safe to ride on school bus in Florida.  EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:54 pm

ilaugh wrote:
Quote :
Neither Jackson nor Sharpton responded to requests for comment from FoxNews.com.
Did Fox News request comments from either of them regarding Trayvon Martin?
Yes they declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not safe to ride on school bus in Florida.    Not safe to ride on school bus in Florida.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Not safe to ride on school bus in Florida.
Page 1 of 1