Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Illegal searches of homes and people in Boston

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

Illegal searches of homes and people in Boston Empty
PostSubject: Illegal searches of homes and people in Boston   Illegal searches of homes and people in Boston EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:22 am

We talked about this back when the search for the Boston Marathon bomber was going on. We wondered if the cops got permission from the home owners to search their houses or not. Well I finally found a video that shows what happened.

As soon as a person answers the door, badges and guns are aimed at them and they are order to put their hands in the air and get out of their home. They are then searched while more cops pour inside to search your home and repeat the process with anybody else in the home. Scary stuff, violated several articles of the Constitution.

If I was the guy who answered that door, I would have refused to put my hands in the air, leave my home, let them in, let them search me... and of course with the first refusal I'd have been taken down, beaten and arrested. That's why after watching this, I'll also refuse to answer my door if I know it's cops en mass and/or with drawn weapons.

EDIT: here's another interesting video...

Scariest thing about this is that these people just put up with this and laugh it off instead of raising holy hell. That guy talking about them pointing guns at him and his infant daughter and illegally searching his house, and he just shrugs and says; Oh well, they are doing what they have to do. These people are so dumb they belong in a police state, problem is they are going to drag the rest of us with them.
Back to top Go down

Illegal searches of homes and people in Boston
Page 1 of 1