Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Every once in a while there's some justice in the world

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Samurai

Samurai

Every once in a while there's some justice in the world Empty
PostSubject: Every once in a while there's some justice in the world   Every once in a while there's some justice in the world EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 1:56 am

Just made me smile.

http://now.msn.com/glenn-beck-loses-voice-makes-tearful-announcement
Back to top Go down
ilaugh

PostSubject: Re: Every once in a while there's some justice in the world   Every once in a while there's some justice in the world EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:18 pm

Quote :
Beck's tearful "speech" emphasized that he's a changed man and that when he gets his voice back, he will only use it for "honor," "courage" and "love."

Yeah, I'll believe that when I see it.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Every once in a while there's some justice in the world   Every once in a while there's some justice in the world EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:52 pm

Glenn Beck is a wonderful, truth-loving man, and it's disgraceful that you think it's funny that he's having problems with his voice.
Back to top Go down
Samurai

Samurai

PostSubject: Re: Every once in a while there's some justice in the world   Every once in a while there's some justice in the world EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:35 pm

Skycastle wrote:
Glenn Beck is a wonderful, truth-loving man, and it's disgraceful that you think it's funny that he's having problems with his voice.

I think it's funny....  No not funny, sad that people actually believe anything he says.  He is the epitome of a man who has no conviction but will say anything to get paid.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Every once in a while there's some justice in the world   Every once in a while there's some justice in the world EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 4:19 pm

Samurai wrote:
Skycastle wrote:

I think it's funny....  No not funny, sad that people actually believe anything he says.  He is the epitome of a man who has no conviction but will say anything to get paid.
Are you saying that because other people tell you that? Or are you saying that because you actually listen to his show? I am not talking listening for 5 seconds and turning it off. Now I will admit he can get a little to dramatic for me.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Samurai

Samurai

PostSubject: Re: Every once in a while there's some justice in the world   Every once in a while there's some justice in the world EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 4:58 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Quote :

Are you saying that because other people tell you that? Or are you saying that because you actually listen to his show? I am not talking listening for 5 seconds and turning it off. Now I will admit he can get a little to dramatic for me.

I don't listen to it anymore but I used to.  I catch small parts at times and it doesn't seem he's changed any since I listened on a regular basis.  I haven't changed either Vulcan, I don't take the word of others blindly.  Never have.

Last edited by Samurai on Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: Every once in a while there's some justice in the world   Every once in a while there's some justice in the world EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 11:59 pm

I used to listen to Beck quite often, even went to one of his personal appearances.
And I do agree with most of his positions.

But as he grew in popularity, he became far too focused on self promotion and the sale of his next whatever. So I stopped listening.
Back to top Go down
Samurai

Samurai

PostSubject: Re: Every once in a while there's some justice in the world   Every once in a while there's some justice in the world EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:54 pm

I agree Annoyed.  I listened to him most when he was on in the mornings, at least here.  He was conservative and even a little entertaining but as you said as his popularity grew he became crazy.  Well you said focused on self promotion, I said crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Every once in a while there's some justice in the world   Every once in a while there's some justice in the world Empty

Back to top Go down

Every once in a while there's some justice in the world
Page 1 of 1