Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Why Mitt Romney might be great for America.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Why Mitt Romney might be great for America.  Empty
PostSubject: Why Mitt Romney might be great for America.    Why Mitt Romney might be great for America.  EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:45 am

Why Mitt Romney might be great for America?

In Texas a Tea Party candidate won the primary for US Senate. Now I know what you all are thinking but hear me out.

If Mitt Romney does win the election he does bow to political pressure whatever he thinks the public wants he does. He has flipped flopped on many things. The Tea Party has been gaining strength in a short period of time. They have won many elections and will hold Mitt to be more conservative.

The Tea Party has rose in power faster then even I thought possible. If Mitt does the same old same old you will see a third party candidate next election cycle and the end of the republican party.

Now not all republicans are happy with the way things are going in the party. Republicans and Democrats are leaving the parties in masses. I myself will soon register as independent until the Tea Party becomes an official party.

This could spell doom for both parties and the two party system.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
justmemyselfandi

justmemyselfandi

PostSubject: Re: Why Mitt Romney might be great for America.    Why Mitt Romney might be great for America.  EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:54 pm

I don't think either party will ever end. I think that 3rde party candidates only weaken the side that it resembles philosophicaly. If It wasn't for Ross Perot (speaking of his size) we wouldn't have had President Clinton and if that wouldn't have happened President Obama wouldn't have him to lean on, to save his butt.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Why Mitt Romney might be great for America.    Why Mitt Romney might be great for America.  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:15 am

justmemyselfandi wrote:
I don't think either party will ever end. I think that 3rde party candidates only weaken the side that it resembles philosophicaly. If It wasn't for Ross Perot (speaking of his size) we wouldn't have had President Clinton and if that wouldn't have happened President Obama wouldn't have him to lean on, to save his butt.
Normally I would agree with you. However this is happening to both parties. Romney has to know if he does win and does not fix America he will not win a second term.
Back to top Go down
justmemyselfandi

justmemyselfandi

PostSubject: Re: Why Mitt Romney might be great for America.    Why Mitt Romney might be great for America.  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:30 am

That depends on who he's going up against. There are more weak willed people than Romney out there.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Why Mitt Romney might be great for America.    Why Mitt Romney might be great for America.  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:29 pm

Sure there are. But we have a lot of rising stars who are not afraid to take on the unions, media and the democrats.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Why Mitt Romney might be great for America.    Why Mitt Romney might be great for America.  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:04 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
This could spell doom for both parties and the two party system.
The DOOM of the DemoPublican party would be one of the best things that could happen to America!

Anyway, you're not gonna believe this, and it sickens me to even consider it, but I think I'm gonna have to hold my nose, bury my principles and vote for Romney. Why?

What pushed me over the edge here was a talk I had with my doctor today, and he said if Obama wins a second term he'll probably have to close his practice. I was shocked - I didn't know it had gotten this bad. He has a small practice with a few nurses working for him, and a second Obama term will put him out of business. That's infuriating! No president has the right to do this to doctors! So although Romney is a big-government buffoon who will further damage America, I have to vote for this POS in order to protect my doctor, and all other doctor's with small practices.

So instead of voting for health and healing, we're forced to vote for cancer, which, disgustingly, is our only choice other than national suicide with Obama. What a rotten, rotten place America has become, thanks to the clueless Republican sheeple who refused to support Ron Paul, who, BTW, does better than everyone else when going head-to-head against Obama in polls. Thanks, all you Republican sheep.

Last edited by Skycastle on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justmemyselfandi

justmemyselfandi

PostSubject: Re: Why Mitt Romney might be great for America.    Why Mitt Romney might be great for America.  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:22 pm

It wasn't republicans that got Romney in . It was green backs. He paid his way in and this is what we are left with.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Why Mitt Romney might be great for America.    Why Mitt Romney might be great for America.  EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:33 am

justmemyselfandi wrote:
It wasn't republicans that got Romney in . It was green backs. He paid his way in and this is what we are left with.
Well sure, his money got him the candidacy, but it was Republicans who fell for it and voted for him. Republicans don't seem to understand how desperately we need to return to Constitutional government.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Mitt Romney might be great for America.    Why Mitt Romney might be great for America.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Mitt Romney might be great for America.
Page 1 of 1