Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Please do not send me emails about a business partnership

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Please do not send me emails about a business partnership Empty
PostSubject: Please do not send me emails about a business partnership   Please do not send me emails about a business partnership EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:51 pm

I will not follow up I have no interest. Especially if you do not put a name your PM will get deleted. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Please do not send me emails about a business partnership   Please do not send me emails about a business partnership EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:11 pm

I'll tell you what POV, you come up with an idea for a business, pay for it, do all the work, and I'll split the profits with you. :joker:
Back to top Go down
Tuck

Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Please do not send me emails about a business partnership   Please do not send me emails about a business partnership EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:29 pm

I've got some sea side property for you. Of course the sea only rolls in about every 20 years until recently. Now I can predict with more certainity that it will roll back in once more in this decade. I would hold off on building that mansion since it just may have to be on stilts. Crazy thing is I pay for flood insurance that is written on FEMA paper. Stupid me pays the premium. Everyone who doesn't have flood insurance files a claim and gets PAID. By the time my claim was processed I was told I had to wait for my payment until Congress appropriated more money. If the gov't was backing the paper the money should have been appropriated and I shouldn't have had to wait. The people who didn't buy the insurance should have had to wait.

Here is my listing:

Beautiful landscaped acreage compete with irritating neighbors. Can be reached by land or by boat depending on whom ever is working the flood gate is either at work or sober when the hurricane is in the bay. Landscape enjoys the short period of salt water producing a lush green foilage the next year. You can fish right in the yard or wait for the tide to change then just pick them up in the yard. I've taught the dogs to retrieve them. Dogs go with seller but you can keep the neighbors.

Only serious buyers need reply. Peso's is the preferred currency since I will be relocating to an area where I know the rules that I don't have any rights. I will pick up my automatic rifle at the border from an ATF agent so that I comply with the rules prior to existing North Mexico, uh I mean North America.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please do not send me emails about a business partnership   Please do not send me emails about a business partnership Empty

Back to top Go down

Please do not send me emails about a business partnership
Page 1 of 1