Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

To bad this wasn't the real Obama.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

To bad this wasn't the real Obama. Empty
PostSubject: To bad this wasn't the real Obama.   To bad this wasn't the real Obama. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:59 pm

Not sure if this is an Occupy event or what, but keep an eye on the black guy wearing the Obama mask...

Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: To bad this wasn't the real Obama.   To bad this wasn't the real Obama. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:53 pm

I watched it on YouTube for better audio, but that idiot purposely ran out in front of the bus and got hit. Amazing.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: To bad this wasn't the real Obama.   To bad this wasn't the real Obama. EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:52 pm

Lol, ok guys what I almost did was kind of funny. Even though I posted this video, I just today noticed the title "Capital Metro Bus Hit By A Nick"... and I thought what the hell is a 'Nick'? Some slang term I've never heard, or what somebody wrote because they couldn't write the actual N word?

I was thinking about changing the link to another posted copy with a different title, and maybe even reporting them to youtube...

Luckily, I rewatched the video first and heard a woman yelling, "Oh my God Nick! Nick!" after he was hit. I'm just glad I actually investigated first instead of just jumping full force into thinking the title was racist. Wouldn't want to jump the gun with racist charges like a liberal would! :albino:
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: To bad this wasn't the real Obama.   To bad this wasn't the real Obama. EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:29 am

Try asking us first - I knew the guy's name was Nick. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To bad this wasn't the real Obama.   To bad this wasn't the real Obama. Empty

Back to top Go down

To bad this wasn't the real Obama.
Page 1 of 1