Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

I think I'm now a Kirk Cameron fan.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
YawnGG

YawnGG

I think I'm now a Kirk Cameron fan. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think I'm now a Kirk Cameron fan.   I think I'm now a Kirk Cameron fan. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:01 pm

eber322 wrote:
YawnGG wrote:
and btw athiesm is the lack of blind faith.. theres no magic involved in evolution either.. you are funny ^_^

No, Macroevolution is blind faith in the magic of Darwinism. Based on the belief that God doesn't exist, therefore I'll place all my faith in the idea that Darwins magical fairytale is real.

But seriously, your trolling of this post simply to bash Christians is old. You have no game, I've seen many others do a much better job of it then you do.

Sorry but blind faith involves having NO FACTS to support ones claim. Magic is when people rise from the dead and walk on water...

I do feel the need to bash people that are so dangerous..spreading these diseases around like this has cost humanity enough hard ache and lives. We don't need fairy tales to fill in the blanks instead we need people filling in the blanks with science!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/EducatedAmerica
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm now a Kirk Cameron fan.   I think I'm now a Kirk Cameron fan. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:32 pm

YawnGG wrote:
eber322 wrote:
YawnGG wrote:
and btw athiesm is the lack of blind faith.. theres no magic involved in evolution either.. you are funny ^_^

No, Macroevolution is blind faith in the magic of Darwinism. Based on the belief that God doesn't exist, therefore I'll place all my faith in the idea that Darwins magical fairytale is real.

But seriously, your trolling of this post simply to bash Christians is old. You have no game, I've seen many others do a much better job of it then you do.

Sorry but blind faith involves having NO FACTS to support ones claim. Magic is when people rise from the dead and walk on water...

I do feel the need to bash people that are so dangerous..spreading these diseases around like this has cost humanity enough hard ache and lives. We don't need fairy tales to fill in the blanks instead we need people filling in the blanks with science!

Atheists have done just as much if not murdered even more people then religion. Even though I dont believe, in no way would I want a world without the positives hope and and a moral code religion has created along with the creation of the greatest nation this planet has ever seen from our god fearing founders.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm now a Kirk Cameron fan.   I think I'm now a Kirk Cameron fan. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:48 pm

YawnGG wrote:

Sorry but blind faith involves having NO FACTS to support ones claim.

Exactly. That is Macroevolution aka Darwinism.

YawnGG wrote:

Magic is when people rise from the dead and walk on water...
More like when a fish "ala cazam!" *poof* turns into an amphibian.

YawnGG wrote:

Exactly! Well said (except I'm not sure what a "hard ache" is.. perhaps you mean heartache?), so stop spreading the disproven fantasy of Macroevolution and pretending it is science.

But then once again you aren't here to do that. You came to this thread to base Christians, specifically by attacking Cameron and that other guy he's supposedly hanging with. Unfortunately, nobody here knows or probably cares what Cameron's views are on any topic other than the one that started this thread. And nobody even knows who the other guy that video attacks is. You really failed big time. So you turned your attack into a general attack on Christianity, unfortunately you're really bad at that as well. Go play with the kiddies, the grownups are busy.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm now a Kirk Cameron fan.   I think I'm now a Kirk Cameron fan. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:04 pm

TRUE LIBERTY wrote:
Hell you and I agree on far more then we disagree. Our biggest difference is in the fine details on how we get to what we both want in this country more then what we would like to see in a eventual outcome.

You're right. And even though I know we sometimes disagree to the point of frustration, we seem to be able to do that without become uncivil.

TRUE LIBERTY wrote:

I wish there was another name then atheist for us conservative atheists.

So do I. For the sake of the few like you who aren't pompous jack---es about. Unfortunately the loud vocal in your face starting fights atheists kind of paint you all with the same brush. It's kind of like how some people think all Christians are the same as the hardcore extreme born again fundamentalist that are beating on peoples doors all day and screaming about how "You're all going to hell!" because they saw you dancing, or you missed mass one week. The kind that even Christians can't stand. Some people are just disagreeable and rude, and no matter what group they are with, when they become a big enough percentage of the group, the whole group gets their rep.
Back to top Go down
YawnGG

YawnGG

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm now a Kirk Cameron fan.   I think I'm now a Kirk Cameron fan. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:45 pm

Quote :
>>Sorry but blind faith involves having NO FACTS to support ones claim.

Macroevolution has evidence. LOTS OF IT!

Quote :
>>Magic is when people rise from the dead and walk on water...
More like when a fish "ala cazam!" *poof* turns into an amphibian.[/quote]

Nothing *poofs* turns into something else in evolution maybe you should take the blindfold off and study it some. We have fossil evidence of animals shedding limbs... stop living in the 18th century your arguments have been DESTROYED by science. To be a creationist these days shows severe mental problems.

PS: Funny how you guys are talking about how civil the murderous sheep known as christians are then this one spouts off calling me a kid. lol.
Back to top Go down
YawnGG

YawnGG

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm now a Kirk Cameron fan.   I think I'm now a Kirk Cameron fan. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:54 pm

Oh look, a snake growing legs.
I think I'm now a Kirk Cameron fan. - Page 2 Spurs1

this ones got a foot!
I think I'm now a Kirk Cameron fan. - Page 2 Snake_1480967c

Woah lizards with no legs!
I think I'm now a Kirk Cameron fan. - Page 2 Lizard_legless

That god of yours sure is some trickster! That legless lizard is a species that actually has his legs on the inside! Why would god put those there? It must have to test our faith in him or that book written 2000 years ago by kings!! Just like those pesky dinosaurs!
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm now a Kirk Cameron fan.   I think I'm now a Kirk Cameron fan. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:41 pm

You know I wasn't going to respond anymore to you about this. But the fact you actually supplied some evidence to try and support your claims has me wanting too. Then again your continued insults have me not wanting too...

Well anyway, one last response then I'm done. All these pictures you show? They support Microevolution, you know that science that existed long before Darwin and was simply called evolution then. That is far different from Macroevolution, Microevolution was know about and proved long before Darwin.

In fact Microevolution PROVES creationism... that's right the Bible talks about KINDS of animals. What the Bible refers to as kinds is what today we'd call felines, or canines, or equines, etc.

A lot of people can never figure out how Noah fit two of every animal on his Ark. Well that is simple, he didn't. The Bible doesn't say he put two of every animal, it says he put two of every KIND of animal on the Ark. In fact he only needed to have about 77 KINDS of animals on board. (Of course it goes without saying he only needed to put on animals that couldn't survive in water.) So why are there legless lizards and snakes with legs? Because they all evolved (the original sense of the word preDarwin now called Microevolution) from the same pair of common ancestor reptiles. (EDIT: Or perhaps it was a few pairs, since I know, thinking about it now, that reptile is the same level on a taxonomy chart as mammal. I know that it would be lower than that where you put feline, canine, etc so it might be some other classification from that level, not reptile, which would mean more pairs of different types of reptile at that level. But regardless my meaning is clear even if I slipped a step to high on the classification chart.)

That's right, there were only one breeding pair of reptiles on Noah's boat and all the ones we have today evolved from them. Same reason all felines, equines, bovines, canines, etc are all related in their kind. (Although the Bible does say that a few kinds, like bovines, had seven on board instead of two, the extras were for food.) Zebras, horses, etc came from a common ancestor. Housecats, lions, tigers, ditto.

What never happened, and what there is no proof of (Darwinism aka Macroevolution), is that fish ever turned into amphibians, lizards into birds, and whatever other nonsense. It never happened, there is no proof. Although ardent supporters of the Darwin faith have been caught gluing chicken feathers on lizard bones and making fake fossils.

A reptile is a reptile is a reptile no matter how different they might look. Ditto for Canines, felines, etc etc. They don't now, nor have they ever magically *poofed* into something else. Hell we've never even seen a feline *poof* into a bovine which are both mammals, let alone a feline *poof* into being a bird, fish, or whatever. Simply doesn't happen.

As far as you not liking being called a "kid". Stop acting like one, you're the one who posted on this thread simply to bash Christians and keep trolling it with your insults. Don't act like a Kid and I won't call you one.

In His service,
With love,
Your Brother in Christ,

eber322

Last edited by eber322 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm now a Kirk Cameron fan.   I think I'm now a Kirk Cameron fan. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:06 am

YawnGG wrote:
Quote :
>>Sorry but blind faith involves having NO FACTS to support ones claim.

Macroevolution has evidence. LOTS OF IT!

Quote :
>>Magic is when people rise from the dead and walk on water...
More like when a fish "ala cazam!" *poof* turns into an amphibian.

Nothing *poofs* turns into something else in evolution maybe you should take the blindfold off and study it some. We have fossil evidence of animals shedding limbs... stop living in the 18th century your arguments have been DESTROYED by science. To be a creationist these days shows severe mental problems.

PS: Funny how you guys are talking about how civil the murderous sheep known as christians are then this one spouts off calling me a kid. lol.[/quote]

Civilisation has progressed just fine with modern technology from god fearing people. I see no reason to fear it since the birth of this nation has given me freedom. Im not scared and run for the hills when I see god on our money or think my door is going to be kicked in any second and I will be dragged to a church and forced to listen to a sermon. Or heaven help us with my personal freedoms are being ripped to shreds if I actually see some high school students want to say a prayer before a foot ball game with there coach. The humanity of it all! My wife is a practicing catholic I dont believe a single word of it except for having good values and how to treat your fellow man and all that. But yet I can still actually live in harmony with someone who chooses to believe we got here differently. I just dont understand the issue here when you can live your life like you always do.

If you think being called kid in a political forum where opinions ride high and tensions can get up there also then you are picking the wrong places to spend your time.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm now a Kirk Cameron fan.   I think I'm now a Kirk Cameron fan. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:03 pm

Let's calm this one down. This is just a discussion. Keep it civil.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm now a Kirk Cameron fan.   I think I'm now a Kirk Cameron fan. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:05 pm

TRUE LIBERTY wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
The problem with atheist is they cannot have a civil debate. Look at Bull Maher. Most Christians can have a civil debate but both groups start slinging mud when they disagree.

What a world it would be if everyone respected everyone's opinion without tarding each other. That would be a true miracle.

Im a atheist. I think im pretty civil;)
Your the exception to the rule. I think me and you have always had a civil discussion about religion and non religion.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm now a Kirk Cameron fan.   I think I'm now a Kirk Cameron fan. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:45 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
TRUE LIBERTY wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
The problem with atheist is they cannot have a civil debate. Look at Bull Maher. Most Christians can have a civil debate but both groups start slinging mud when they disagree.

What a world it would be if everyone respected everyone's opinion without tarding each other. That would be a true miracle.

Im a atheist. I think im pretty civil;)
Your the exception to the rule. I think me and you have always had a civil discussion about religion and non religion.

Yes we have. I knew what you met I was just having some fun with you.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm now a Kirk Cameron fan.   I think I'm now a Kirk Cameron fan. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:12 pm

YawnGG wrote:
No, atheism is blind faith that God doesn't exist, and in evolution, which has never been proven. But of course atheists keep a death-grip on evolution no matter what, because it's their only way of explaining our existence apart from a creator. There is little freedom of thought today in the scientific community - there is a strong bias for evolution and against creation, regardless of the evidence. Watch the DVD: "Expelled - No Intelligence Allowed" by Ben Stein for more on that.

In fact, there is so little evidence for evolution in the fossil record that out of sheer desperation Stephen Jay Gould (a well known evolutionist) was forced to concoct the hypothesis of "punctuated equilibrium," which supposedly allows for evolution without any fossil proof. Very clever, if not honest.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm now a Kirk Cameron fan.   I think I'm now a Kirk Cameron fan. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:07 pm

Skycastle wrote:
YawnGG wrote:

In fact, there is so little evidence for evolution in the fossil record

Well I couldnt disagree more but I for one have no problem with both beliefs believing theres is the truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm now a Kirk Cameron fan.   I think I'm now a Kirk Cameron fan. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I think I'm now a Kirk Cameron fan.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2