Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Here is another thing that has effected us from Obama.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Here is another thing that has effected us from Obama.  Empty
PostSubject: Here is another thing that has effected us from Obama.    Here is another thing that has effected us from Obama.  EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:12 pm

Ohio based FirstEnergy Corporation announces it will close three coal fired power plants in West Virginia by this fall. The closings come directly from the impact of new federal EPA regulations. The plants to close are Albright Power Station, Willow Island Power Station, and the Rivesville Power Station. The company says 105 employees will be directly impacted.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Here is another thing that has effected us from Obama.    Here is another thing that has effected us from Obama.  EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:45 pm

Not to worry im sure solar power will cover the loss in energy :suspect:
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Here is another thing that has effected us from Obama.    Here is another thing that has effected us from Obama.  EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:05 pm

Obama will try to damage our energy production capacity and stop our access to coal and oil in whatever ways he can. He's serves evil and is here to destroy America. Chuck Youngbrandt, a prophet of God, made that clear and called him a Beastman - a man serving the spirit of Satan in a real and direct way.

America's future includes horrible fuel shortages, and many people will be without heat in winter in the years to come, and will freeze to death. We've been warned, and I posted the warning on YouTube:

Chuck Youngbrandt - God's Warning to America - Part 1 of 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oXPe-6Zuf4
Back to top Go down
Tuck

Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Here is another thing that has effected us from Obama.    Here is another thing that has effected us from Obama.  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:12 pm

We are struggling here on the Gulf Coast with the major oil companies just riding it out until he is out of office. Hope I'm still here to see it but each day it gets harder and harder.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Here is another thing that has effected us from Obama.    Here is another thing that has effected us from Obama.  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:30 pm

Skycastle wrote:
Obama will try to damage our energy production capacity and stop our access to coal and oil in whatever ways he can. He's serves evil and is here to destroy America. Chuck Youngbrandt, a prophet of God, made that clear and called him a Beastman - a man serving the spirit of Satan in a real and direct way.

America's future includes horrible fuel shortages, and many people will be without heat in winter in the years to come, and will freeze to death. We've been warned, and I posted the warning on YouTube:

I dont know if he is truly evil in the sense he wants people to suffer. But I do believe in some sick and twisted way he believes the outcome of more government control if this happens is a good thing for people. Just the sight of the man makes me angry and his twisted ideology.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Here is another thing that has effected us from Obama.    Here is another thing that has effected us from Obama.  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:01 pm

Tuck wrote:
We are struggling here on the Gulf Coast with the major oil companies just riding it out until he is out of office. Hope I'm still here to see it but each day it gets harder and harder.
Hope you're still here? Why might that be?

BTW, photo of Mel Gibson?
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Here is another thing that has effected us from Obama.    Here is another thing that has effected us from Obama.  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:07 pm

TRUE LIBERTY wrote:
Skycastle wrote:

I dont know if he is truly evil in the sense he wants people to suffer. But I do believe in some sick and twisted way he believes the outcome of more government control if this happens is a good thing for people. Just the sight of the man makes me angry and his twisted ideology.
He's evil in a different way. He loves Islam (I saw a video where he sang an Islamic prayer song) and hates Christianity, and his job is to cripple/destroy Christianity and America. He's a lawless liar who loves power. I get sick every time I see his rotten face on TV.
Back to top Go down
Tuck

Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Here is another thing that has effected us from Obama.    Here is another thing that has effected us from Obama.  EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:40 pm

Skycastle wrote:
Tuck wrote:
Hope you're still here? Why might that be?

BTW, photo of Mel Gibson?
No, it is the awwsome Roy Dupuis. Basically the major oil companies have been playing a wait and see game. Very little new drilling has occurred in the last 4 years while the price of gas continues to rise because of speculation on oil futures. We have enough oil domestically to sustain ourselves with out tapping the reserves. The majors haven't even done the routine maintainance of the platforms that were destroyed for the last 2 hurricanes. They will ride out their tax credits until the end and then take the domestic rigs overseas. The majority of new construction on rigs has been for deep water drilling.

Our economy here has taken the hit with high unemployment ( skilled workers just sitting at home collecting paychecks from the gov't for 18 months) The creme of the crop has been hard to find to fill the positions since we can't guarantee them long term employment but they can collect a check if they just stay home for 18 months. Gov't needs to let the market right itself and not intervene. The majors will just move away because they have deep pockets and their lawyers are smarter than the gov't.
Back to top Go down
Tuck

Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Here is another thing that has effected us from Obama.    Here is another thing that has effected us from Obama.  EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:43 pm

I think that like Clinton he put dummies in important positions. Come on, the guy running the treasury is a tax evader. He wasn't smart enough to do turbo tax but he can calculate a complex actuarial equation.
Back to top Go down
YawnGG

YawnGG

PostSubject: Re: Here is another thing that has effected us from Obama.    Here is another thing that has effected us from Obama.  EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:22 pm

Tuck they aren't dummies, they are criminals.. Goldman Sachs a company constantly involved in scandals donated $1,013,091 to Obama's 08 presidential run. Now look at the chart. It really is much easier to figure out what is going on in the world if you follow the money.
Here is another thing that has effected us from Obama.  Gsvenn10
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/EducatedAmerica
Tuck

Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Here is another thing that has effected us from Obama.    Here is another thing that has effected us from Obama.  EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:51 am

You got that right. PAC groups have been dominating politic ever since they allowed the special interest groups to influence voting on issues that only benefit themselves. They seem to forget that we elected them to represent our special interest.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Here is another thing that has effected us from Obama.    Here is another thing that has effected us from Obama.  EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:15 pm

In case some of you missed this in my post on “Reasons behind a failing economy,” this should make you sick:

35 Facts About The Gutting Of America’s Industrial Might That Should Make You Very Angry

http://www.infowars.com/35-facts-about-the-gutting-of-america%E2%80%99s-industrial-might-that-should-make-you-very-angry/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here is another thing that has effected us from Obama.    Here is another thing that has effected us from Obama.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Here is another thing that has effected us from Obama.
Page 1 of 1