Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion.

Go down 
+7
Skycastle
justmemyselfandi
Walterth3rd
eber322
Pissedoffvulcan
ford plasko
TRUE LIBERTY
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. Empty
PostSubject: Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion.   Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:14 am

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

And eats way to much food.
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion.   Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:36 am

Merry Christmas everyone.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion.   Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:42 pm

Marry Christmas Santa was great to me and the kids. Santa aka Ms PissedoffVulcan got him a 42 inch LCD flat screen TV. :cheers: 🎅
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion.   Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:04 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Santa aka Ms PissedoffVulcan got him a 42 inch LCD flat screen TV. :cheers: 🎅

All I got for Christmas was Cheetos.

Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. 633694019049146660-cheetos

Merry Christmas everybody!!!!
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion.   Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:07 am

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Marry Christmas Santa was great to me and the kids. Santa aka Ms PissedoffVulcan got him a 42 inch LCD flat screen TV. :cheers: 🎅

Santa was nice to you!

My wife knows I like these kinds of odd collectibles. And knows I basically never grew up from being a kid. So she got me this for my room.

Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. P478406382-5

Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. P485306391-5
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion.   Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:13 am

That's kick ass! Do the eyes glow?
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion.   Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 12:24 pm

eber322 wrote:
That's kick ass! Do the eyes glow?

They do glow and make sound effects.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion.   Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:24 pm

That is very cool.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion.   Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:58 pm

They have a life size version at Universal Studios. That one is several thousand dollars. I dont know why but she wouldnt let me take that one home 👅

Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. P748575835-5

Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. P698534773-5
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion.   Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:34 pm

Okay one more gift. Since we watch a ton of movies usually on Sundays. She got this really cool popcorn machine. And I can tell you it makes popcorn just like the theatres sell. Also we live right across the street from the mall with a great theatre so we can make the popcorn just before we go. Put it in my backpack and we save some money at the movies.

Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. P599218710-5
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: So how was everyones Valentines Day.   Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:37 pm

So how was everyones Valentines Day.

Spent mine not only with my lovely wife but also with my  mother at Bonefish.
Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. P895679934-4

Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. P888562669-4
You could not have asked for a nicer day to eat outside.
Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. P746500028-4
This place had one of the best steaks ive ever had before. And I have had a lot of steaks in my time.
Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. P836691633-4
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion.   Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:00 pm

You guys are no fun. So nobody had a interesting valentines?
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion.   Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:47 pm

I worked delivering flowers for a local florist shop.I actually enjoyed it and made $100.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion.   Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:45 am

I cooked my wife a great dinner. She likes it when I do something special like that.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: sneaky, sneaky....   Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:09 pm

Despite our household's dire lack of finances, I had a dozen roses + vase delievered to my wife. Though we could scarce afford it, she deserved it. THAT is what Valentine's Day SHOULD be about, showing Love when it doesn't make financial sense!
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion.   Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:03 pm

I spent it the same way I spend every holiday, and every day for that matter. I sat home alone with just my cat and ate frozen generic food from "Save A Lot", the cheapest food store in my town.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Memorial Day   Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:41 pm

Memorial Day

So did anyone do anything special. We ended up spending the entire weekend painting the kitchen and livingroom.

Before
Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. P297689786-4
Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. P766527451-4
Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. P917940834-4
After
Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. P573641613-4
Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. P956136297-4
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion.   Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:53 pm

That's a nice improvement with some color on the walls. Looks really nice.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion.   Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:04 pm

Thanks! Its the first time my wife has ever touched a paint brush. But she is a quick learner.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion.   Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:03 pm

Nice work. I broke the BBQ grill. Killed some weeds. Accidentally sprayed my wifes prized plant with roundup. She has not found out yet.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Mounted shooting for fathers day.   Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:41 pm

Mounted shooting for fathers day.

My father likes target shooting and horse riding. So why not take him to a place that does both for fathers day. So saddle up and holster those 45s.

Here he is watching and learning what he has to do.
Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. P956046922-4

Discussing the course with a real pro.
Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. P798071454-4
Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. P641588984-4
Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. P536945229-4
Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. P636669196-4
Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. P743474874-4
Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. P1058736740-4

And a couple with the pro in action. He was a challenge to keep up with.
Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. P879955230-4

Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. P633674052-4
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion.   Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:32 pm

NICE.
Back to top Go down
justmemyselfandi

justmemyselfandi

PostSubject: In honor to have shared the nationality and to recognize the responcibility to continue the fight to preserve the Union   Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. EmptyMon May 30, 2011 6:08 pm

Well, Thank you very much for your kindness in creating this area, upon my request.

I'd like to dedicate my first thread here to the day, and even more important, the people in which this day was dedicated. Memorial Day, In honored memory of those who gave everything they had, as well sacrificed their future and the future of those offspring they would have brought into this world, so that we can have the world we live in today.

There is no better words than the ones that a calibrated President once spoke over the dedication of a plot of land in memory of these same honored few.

The Gettysburg Address
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
November 19, 1863

On June 1, 1865, Senator Charles Sumner commented on what is now considered the most famous speech by President Abraham Lincoln. In his eulogy on the slain president, he called it a "monumental act." He said Lincoln was mistaken that "the world will little note, nor long remember what we say here." Rather, the Bostonian remarked,

"The world noted at once what he said, and will never cease to remember it."

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Just as they, so very long ago, fought beside eachother to give us this gift of freedom, We as the thankful few how have respected that sacrifice need to continue that fight, and carry on that fight to preserve that treasured gift of freedom against all enemies, foreign and domestic, wither they set at the highest office in the land or the lowest level of existance.

LET FREEDOM RING!
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion.   Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:09 pm

Nice.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion.   Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:52 pm

Yes, those who died fighting for our freedom are worthy of memory, and there but for the grace of God, go I. As a veteran, I feel a bond with others who served and died, even though I never paid that price.

May they rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion.   Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion. Empty

Back to top Go down

Holiday Wishes, Salutations and Discussion.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next