Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Nationwide test of the Emergency Broadcasting Alert system

Go down 
+2
TRUE LIBERTY
eber322
6 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

Nationwide test of the Emergency Broadcasting Alert system Empty
PostSubject: Nationwide test of the Emergency Broadcasting Alert system   Nationwide test of the Emergency Broadcasting Alert system EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:40 pm

Tomorrow Obama is going to do a nationwide test of the Emergency Broadcasting Alert system, why? He wants to make sure it is in place and functioning for when he suspends elections and declares martial law. We already know it's coming. His army, union members and Flea Party occupiers, are just waiting to get their uniforms and orders to enact martial law. Going door to door and seizing every bodies guns, rounding people up into FEMA camps. Shooting peaceful protesters like the TPers down like dogs in the street. Jailing Christians, burning bibles and churches. It's all coming.

Tomorrow the nationwide test... the next time you see the EBS used nationwide will be a few days before elections when Obama nukes one of our own cities and blames it on Israel, suspends elections, declares martial law, and does what I said above. The end starts tomorrow with a test.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Nationwide test of the Emergency Broadcasting Alert system   Nationwide test of the Emergency Broadcasting Alert system EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:05 pm

Okay? And I thought I was paranoid. I do believe this for absolutely no good and do believe this is for a ultimate goal of taking away rights. But just so I can sleep tonight im not quite there yet on what you wrote.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: Nationwide test of the Emergency Broadcasting Alert system   Nationwide test of the Emergency Broadcasting Alert system EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:22 pm

Actually, I was thinking the same thing, eber322.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Nationwide test of the Emergency Broadcasting Alert system   Nationwide test of the Emergency Broadcasting Alert system EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:50 pm

This is going to sound strange. But I was listening to Coast to Coast AM. They were basically saying the same thing. The guest on investigates conspiracies. They were saying that we have federal government employees stopping cars on the highways and demanding that they get to search them without a search warrant.

They were saying when Hitler was taking over Germany the German police asked nicely. But this is totally different this is full and full intimidation. I love Coast to Coast AM.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: Nationwide test of the Emergency Broadcasting Alert system   Nationwide test of the Emergency Broadcasting Alert system EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:56 pm

Let it hppen for it is as GOD wills to bring us closer to the END.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Nationwide test of the Emergency Broadcasting Alert system   Nationwide test of the Emergency Broadcasting Alert system EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:37 am

Quote :
rangerp
Posted on October 25, 2011 at 7:29am

In an EMP strike, all this would shut down anyways.

If you think about it, the gov can shut down a whole lot. The majority of Americans now live in a subdivision type setting. We rely on city water, city power, city sewage…. Everything in our house is electric, with some natural gas or propane in more rural areas.

What happens if they shut off the water, power, gas…? In less than 72 hours, most Americans would scream “Obama save me”. With no way to cook, no way to preserve food, nowhere to poop, no ability to watch TV, talk on the cell phone, use the Ipad…. America would shut down. They would walk like sheep to control points, give up their guns, and turn on their neighbors that have guns.

Also think about the heathen among us who are 100% reliant on the gov. They exist in gov housing, get welfare, and get food stamps…… This crowd is generally more criminally active, raised on the gangster rap, used to violence….. What do you think this crowd will do in an Emergency situation? What did they do in the LA riots? What did they do during Katrina?

Many folks talk a good story. They have a few canned goods a gun and a propane stove. Without a long term source of water, heat, food, they are as vulnerable as the rest. The masses will not be prepared or ready, and when the chips are down, they will do as they are told, and go where Obama tells them to go.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/glenn-beck-test-of-emergency-broadcast-system-nov-9th-to-last-nearly-four-minutes/

Quote :
webpreacher
Posted on October 25, 2011 at 10:49am

It is truly the testing ground for the government for what is to come, the end of democracy and the aligning with the rest of the world in a Global Community know Biblically as the “One World Order”. What we can look for, and expect in 2012, is a National Emergency catalyst, that will muster in Marshall Law, which The Administration & Congress have the authority to do. This suspends the Constitution, for as long as the Government deems necessary (forever if need be) and with this all “public” elections. Which will mean that Obama and His Administration will remain in “Power”, until they determine such a time as is right for restoring the constitution and lifting Marshall Law, which is not likely to ever take place. What will you do to either stop and or prevent this from happening, or how will you survive what will be the end of America, which is now already is mustering in ?
The Bible (God’s Word) teaches that there will be a “One World Order”, a Global community, a common term / phrase that we hear used today with this Obama Administration, as is also heard around the Globe especially within the walls of the U.N. !!

For more information on the coming (and its coming) “One World Order”, go to;
http://www.Jesus-is-Savior.com
http://www.GodSaid/ManSaid.com
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Nationwide test of the Emergency Broadcasting Alert system   Nationwide test of the Emergency Broadcasting Alert system EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:53 am

Watch the video at the bottom of article...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/glenn-beck-test-of-emergency-broadcast-system-nov-9th-to-last-nearly-four-minutes/
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Nationwide test of the Emergency Broadcasting Alert system   Nationwide test of the Emergency Broadcasting Alert system EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:46 pm

IT FAILED BAHAHAA IT FAILED BIG TIME.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Nationwide test of the Emergency Broadcasting Alert system   Nationwide test of the Emergency Broadcasting Alert system EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 6:20 pm

Yeah that was weird. Everything I saw and heard said it was supposed to be all controlled from one point via the government, same time, same message, etc every channel. Instead (from my tv experience)...

Directv had their own on screen message which started early, about three minutes to 2Pm and stopped after about 15 seconds. Their on screen message said "If this had been real the tone you just heard... ", there was NO tone.

Local CBS lost their audio at 2PM, but was still airing the visual of the talk show currently starting.

Local PBS1 had no test or anything beyond normal programming. PBS2 had the same old on screen test I've seen them use during tests in the past, the audio switched to a local radio channel that was playing 80's music. The onscreen message went off after about a minute and an exercise program started playing. The funny thing was that the radio music kept playing along with the shows audio track for at least two hours, not sure when they finally fixed it.

Local ABC had what was obviously their own independent test, had their station ID on screen and looked like a flash back to the EB tests from the late 80's, lasted about two minutes.

Local NBC and CW had the same on screen message, which is what I image was supposed to be the nationwide message, but the size of the picture of the message was different on each channel which proves they were broadcasting the image separately, that lasted about three minutes on each channel.

Local FOX had a generic on screen announcement that looked like it was typed on a 80's Radio Shack computer, their tone was different and their test lasted about three minutes.

What all did you see or hear in your areas? Did anybody check what happened on the radio? All I know is the one local channel kept playing music since PBS was playing it, lol.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Nationwide test of the Emergency Broadcasting Alert system   Nationwide test of the Emergency Broadcasting Alert system EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 6:22 pm

I think someone hacked it because they knew it was a mind control thing from Obama to control all our minds.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Nationwide test of the Emergency Broadcasting Alert system   Nationwide test of the Emergency Broadcasting Alert system EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 6:47 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
I think someone hacked it because they knew it was a mind control thing from Obama to control all our minds.

Wouldn't surprise me. I just heard from somebody that the national message that was supposed to play had subliminal messages in it in support of gay marriage. Perhaps the Mormons or some other anti gay marriage group hacked it to keep the brainwashing message from playing?
Back to top Go down
madskillz

madskillz

PostSubject: Re: Nationwide test of the Emergency Broadcasting Alert system   Nationwide test of the Emergency Broadcasting Alert system EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:02 pm

Wow. Just Wow.
Clearly the previous posters need a Prozac.
The size of a baskeball.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Nationwide test of the Emergency Broadcasting Alert system   Nationwide test of the Emergency Broadcasting Alert system EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:16 pm

madskillz wrote:
Wow. Just Wow.
The size of a baskeball.
It is not no more crazy then the 9/11 conspiracies.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: Nationwide test of the Emergency Broadcasting Alert system   Nationwide test of the Emergency Broadcasting Alert system EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:51 pm

Not as crazy as electing a glorified rabble rouser to the Presidency.
Back to top Go down
madskillz

madskillz

PostSubject: Re: Nationwide test of the Emergency Broadcasting Alert system   Nationwide test of the Emergency Broadcasting Alert system EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:39 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
madskillz wrote:
Wow. Just Wow.
The size of a baskeball.
It is not no more crazy then the 9/11 conspiracies.

And they need some Prozac too.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Nationwide test of the Emergency Broadcasting Alert system   Nationwide test of the Emergency Broadcasting Alert system EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 6:19 am

It made my day to hear this test to control the information to Americans was a failure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nationwide test of the Emergency Broadcasting Alert system   Nationwide test of the Emergency Broadcasting Alert system Empty

Back to top Go down

Nationwide test of the Emergency Broadcasting Alert system
Page 1 of 1