Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Alert alert alert.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Alert alert alert.  Empty
PostSubject: Alert alert alert.    Alert alert alert.  EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:15 pm

Donald Trump has hired a full investigative team to find out if Obama was born here or not. I was listening to Hannity and he had Trump on. Now I think Trump knows something this guy is very smart. At first he said he believed Obama was a citizen however I think Trump was just playing coy. Now trump has said it is not what they have found but what they have not found. Trump would not say how many investigators however from what I gathered it must be a lot.

Now Trump has said it is not what they have found so far but what they have not found. Family members cannot say what hospital Obama was born in. He also said that no hospital has a record of him being born there and that no doctor records either of birth. Hannity said trump has produced a birth certificate and Trump corrected him and said no that is different is a certificate of birth which is completely different and has nor official markings on it. Also trump told Hannity I can walk into any hospital and get what room you were born in what day you born and who the doctor was and we cannot do that with Obama.

Trump also brought up the 2 million Obama has used to keep his birth secret.

Now I think Trump already knows the answer and he is just playing right now. Trump would not do this unless his investigators have already found something or he already knows the answer and is waiting for the right moment to present it. Either way Trump wins.

http://thepage.time.com/2011/04/06/trump%E2%80%99s-hawaii-investigation/
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Alert alert alert.    Alert alert alert.  EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:08 pm

Well the thing is that whether Obama was born here or not, he's paying huge sums to hide something in his records. Trump knows that, and if it's something Obama would pay millions to hide it must be something that would hurt his political career. Trump knows that too. Whatever Obama is hiding it can only help Trump if he digs it up and exposes it.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Alert alert alert.    Alert alert alert.  EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:05 am

It will be interesting to see if Trump actually has anything or if he is just pushing buttons to see where this might end up.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Alert alert alert.    Alert alert alert.  EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:28 pm

ssvs04 wrote:
It will be interesting to see if Trump actually has anything or if he is just pushing buttons to see where this might end up.
I do not think he would have pushed it this far if he did not have something. I could be wrong but I do not think so.
Back to top Go down
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: Re: Alert alert alert.    Alert alert alert.  EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:29 pm

I know we all are most likely thinking the same thing, if Obama is willing to pay large sums of money to hide whatever it is related to his birth, don't you think he may cause (in directly of course) someone to have an accident or to disappear, if the do find out what he is trying to hide, no matter who they are? :silent: ,
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Alert alert alert.    Alert alert alert.  EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:43 pm

Coyote-Loco wrote:
I know we all are most likely thinking the same thing, if Obama is willing to pay large sums of money to hide whatever it is related to his birth, don't you think he may cause (in directly of course) someone to have an accident or to disappear, if the do find out what he is trying to hide, no matter who they are? :silent: ,
Na not the Donald to obvious besides the Donald has to much security.
Back to top Go down
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: Re: Alert alert alert.    Alert alert alert.  EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:51 pm

good point
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alert alert alert.    Alert alert alert.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Alert alert alert.
Page 1 of 1