Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Republicans vying to see who can give more tax breaks to the rich.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
madskillz

madskillz

Republicans vying to see who can give more tax breaks to the rich. Empty
PostSubject: Republicans vying to see who can give more tax breaks to the rich.   Republicans vying to see who can give more tax breaks to the rich. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:13 am

news.yahoo.com/perry-wants-flat-tax-popular-deductions-071422011.html

Rick Perry announced his economic plan. Yet more huge tax breaks for the rich. When asked about it he said:

In an interview on CNBC, he dismissed suggestions that it would be a giveaway to the wealthy, saying, "I don't care about that."

How anyone who makes less than 250,000 dollars a year can vote Republican is proof of how stupid Americans have become.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Republicans vying to see who can give more tax breaks to the rich.   Republicans vying to see who can give more tax breaks to the rich. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:40 pm

madskillz wrote:
news.yahoo.com/perry-wants-flat-tax-popular-deductions-071422011.html

Rick Perry announced his economic plan. Yet more huge tax breaks for the rich. When asked about it he said:

In an interview on CNBC, he dismissed suggestions that it would be a giveaway to the wealthy, saying, "I don't care about that."

How anyone who makes less than 250,000 dollars a year can vote Republican is proof of how stupid Americans have become.
Not really Because his is a 20 percent flat tax. That means no loopholes like there are now. It actually increase revenue.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Republicans vying to see who can give more tax breaks to the rich.   Republicans vying to see who can give more tax breaks to the rich. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:40 pm

I would rather have a flat tax then the 999 plan. But either one would be pure bliss compared to the nightmare we have now. How nice it would be to have the IRS gone and the federal government smaller. And having all working people paying taxes instead of just half of America. How anyone can see to vote for our marxist/communist democrat party who believes in bigger government that has not one single successful program ever.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Republicans vying to see who can give more tax breaks to the rich.   Republicans vying to see who can give more tax breaks to the rich. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:42 pm

ssvs04 wrote:
I would rather have a flat tax then the 999 plan. But either one would be pure bliss compared to the nightmare we have now. How nice it would be to have the IRS gone and the federal government smaller. And having all working people paying taxes instead of just half of America. How anyone can see to vote for our marxist/communist democrat party who believes in bigger government that has not one single successful program ever.
I agree I am sick and tired of having to fill out taxes at the end of the year. I just want to pay in and be done with it. I am one of those that always gets back more then he pays in. It would be worth it just not to have to file every year.
Back to top Go down
madskillz

madskillz

PostSubject: Re: Republicans vying to see who can give more tax breaks to the rich.   Republicans vying to see who can give more tax breaks to the rich. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:55 pm

cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20125431-503544/rick-perry-tax-plan-means-substantial-revenue-loss-for-u.s-government/

The tax plan put forth by Republican presidential candidate Rick Perry would mean a significant reduction in how much money the government takes in, an independent economic expert said Tuesday.

Perry is offering taxpayers two choices - either stick with the current tax system or opt into a new system in which they pay a 20 percent flat income tax. That incentivizes those who would pay less under the current system to stick with it, and those who would pay less under the flat tax plan - largely Americans on the upper end of the income scale - to opt for the new plan.

That would add up to a "substantial" decrease in revenues, says Ted Gayer, the co-director of the Economic Studies program and a Senior Fellow at the Brookings Institution.

What Perry's plan boils down to is a tax cut for the highest-income Americans, who currently pay a top marginal income tax rate of 35 percent, and no tax change for those who don't opt for the new system.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Republicans vying to see who can give more tax breaks to the rich.   Republicans vying to see who can give more tax breaks to the rich. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:22 pm

I am a fan of www.fairtax.org. It is the best plan out there. As far as Perry's plan would have to study it more. However 20 percent flat tax corporations have to take. Now they would not have the loopholes no equipment deductions. My brother in law is a CPA. When taxes go up on the rich they buy equipment they do not need. So they do not have to pay those taxes. Flat tax would stop that.

The system we have now is broken. I see no democrat coming up with any plan to fix it. The only plan they have is tax the rich. Is there a perfect plan out there no.

Of the 2 plans Herman Cains is the best. Out of all the plans fairtax is the best.

The worst tax system we have is what we have now.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Republicans vying to see who can give more tax breaks to the rich.   Republicans vying to see who can give more tax breaks to the rich. EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 5:16 am

madskillz wrote:
cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20125431-503544/rick-perry-tax-plan-means-substantial-revenue-loss-for-u.s-government/

The tax plan put forth by Republican presidential candidate Rick Perry would mean a significant reduction in how much money the government takes in, an independent economic expert said Tuesday.

Perry is offering taxpayers two choices - either stick with the current tax system or opt into a new system in which they pay a 20 percent flat income tax. That incentivizes those who would pay less under the current system to stick with it, and those who would pay less under the flat tax plan - largely Americans on the upper end of the income scale - to opt for the new plan.

That would add up to a "substantial" decrease in revenues, says Ted Gayer, the co-director of the Economic Studies program and a Senior Fellow at the Brookings Institution.

What Perry's plan boils down to is a tax cut for the highest-income Americans, who currently pay a top marginal income tax rate of 35 percent, and no tax change for those who don't opt for the new system.

I would have no problem with the federal government taking in less. Imagine a government that would actually have to be responsible for what it has and actually cut programs to pay the important bills because it cant suck anymore out of my wallet. BUT your wrong it would bring in loads of cash the feds. Historically every country that has started a flat tax has increased revenue for the government. I would save money and time with my business alone just knowing exactly what I need to send the IRS without a PHD. This would be a dream come true and im not the rich.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Republicans vying to see who can give more tax breaks to the rich.   Republicans vying to see who can give more tax breaks to the rich. Empty

Back to top Go down

Republicans vying to see who can give more tax breaks to the rich.
Page 1 of 1