Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Rioters in London blaming rich people.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Rioters in London blaming rich people.  Empty
PostSubject: Rioters in London blaming rich people.    Rioters in London blaming rich people.  EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:26 am

Wow amazing they are blaming the government for helping rich people instead of them. That is just amazing England has one of the most generous social systems in the world. Matter of fact it is making them go bankrupt.

But this goes to show you how people have become slaves to the state instead of helping themselves.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: Rioters in London blaming rich people.    Rioters in London blaming rich people.  EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:59 pm

How long before you discover that the hand that feeds you, which you have BEEN biting, is actually YOUR hand, and you have been feasting on yourself???
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Rioters in London blaming rich people.    Rioters in London blaming rich people.  EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:39 pm

Walterth3rd wrote:
How long before you discover that the hand that feeds you, which you have BEEN biting, is actually YOUR hand, and you have been feasting on yourself???
Good question I do not know how bad it has to get. However I suspect it would have to get like the old soviet union before people would wake up. Kind of strange how it went one way and we are heading that way.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Rioters in London blaming rich people.    Rioters in London blaming rich people.  EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:22 am

They should have declared marshall law long ago and have been shooting these rioters to protect peoples property they have worked to have.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Rioters in London blaming rich people.    Rioters in London blaming rich people.  EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:24 pm

This is what happens when a country takes away citizens guns. If this happened here, people could be shooting looters that attacked their own property. Same thing with the muggings these rioters are doing, they're grouping up into a dozen or so people and stopping people foolish enough to be out and demanding their money and making them strip naked just for fun. If only a few of these victims could pull and a gun and start letting lead fly, the "fun" would end real soon.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Rioters in London blaming rich people.    Rioters in London blaming rich people.  EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:04 pm

eber322 wrote:
This is what happens when a country takes away citizens guns. If this happened here, people could be shooting looters that attacked their own property. Same thing with the muggings these rioters are doing, they're grouping up into a dozen or so people and stopping people foolish enough to be out and demanding their money and making them strip naked just for fun. If only a few of these victims could pull and a gun and start letting lead fly, the "fun" would end real soon.
That sounds radical however it is the truth.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Rioters in London blaming rich people.    Rioters in London blaming rich people.  EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:53 pm

I'm reading an interesting blog called
Tottenham Riots:

http://www.rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=938968#p938968

In it someonewrote:

lifein London is very
different from the rest of the country. Many of the rioters are
young, disaffected and with no hope of anything resembling a future
other than life on the dole.
They are also,
unlike most kids in the country, stopped and searched without cause
on a daily basis by police...”

I didn't
realize the police-state had progressed that far in England. In my
opinion, being searched daily by police would be cause for riots.
People there already have to deal with video and audio monitoring,
and their cars being tracked by government at all times. Man – what
a rotten country.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Rioters in London blaming rich people.    Rioters in London blaming rich people.  EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:39 pm

Skycastle wrote:
I'm reading an interesting blog called
Tottenham Riots:

http://www.rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=938968#p938968

In it someonewrote:

lifein London is very
different from the rest of the country. Many of the rioters are
young, disaffected and with no hope of anything resembling a future
other than life on the dole.
They are also,
unlike most kids in the country, stopped and searched without cause
on a daily basis by police...”

I didn't
realize the police-state had progressed that far in England. In my
opinion, being searched daily by police would be cause for riots.
People there already have to deal with video and audio monitoring,
and their cars being tracked by government at all times. Man – what
a rotten country.
No wonder we left England.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Rioters in London blaming rich people.    Rioters in London blaming rich people.  EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:35 pm

Well that's a good point. I might want to riot if I was harassed daily by the police. I can't stand the idea of being constantly filmed everywhere I go either. That's one of the reasons why I hated Vegas, cameras cover every square inch of that city inside and out.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Rioters in London blaming rich people.    Rioters in London blaming rich people.  EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:50 pm

eber322 wrote:
Well that's a good point. I might want to riot if I was harassed daily by the police. I can't stand the idea of being constantly filmed everywhere I go either. That's one of the reasons why I hated Vegas, cameras cover every square inch of that city inside and out.

Yeah, I'd riot as well over that.
As for cameras always watching me - that's a pet peeve of mine.
Here in Colorado Springs, even restaurants are installing them. I've complained to many of them, but paranoia seems to be operating big-time here. The best I can do is go to places which don't have them, and those are becoming rare. All the McDonalds, Burger Kings and Taco Bells have them, and most Starbucks. It's sickening to always be under surveillance - even while eating in a restaurant! Dominos Pizza even does audio recording!
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Rioters in London blaming rich people.    Rioters in London blaming rich people.  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:52 am

Whats that book? 1984 wow soon we will have floating robots with cameras and guns to shoot us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rioters in London blaming rich people.    Rioters in London blaming rich people.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Rioters in London blaming rich people.
Page 1 of 1