Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Another salvo from the gay crowd

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Annoyed

Another salvo from the gay crowd Empty
PostSubject: Another salvo from the gay crowd   Another salvo from the gay crowd EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:14 am

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/10/bert-ernie-gay-marriage_n_923147.html

The really sad thing is that it wouldn't surprise me in the least of the producers of the show go along with this.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Another salvo from the gay crowd   Another salvo from the gay crowd EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:12 am

Annoyed wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/10/bert-ernie-gay-marriage_n_923147.html

The really sad thing is that it wouldn't surprise me in the least of the producers of the show go along with this.
What part of this is a kids show do they not understand.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Another salvo from the gay crowd   Another salvo from the gay crowd EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:14 am

Oh and one other thing people had a fit on what Katy Perry wore on sesame street? No wonder this country is messed up.

What a bunch of hypocrites
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Another salvo from the gay crowd   Another salvo from the gay crowd EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:27 pm

The gays have been pushing to make Bert and Ernie gay for at least twenty years now. What better way to indoctrinate children into their lifestyle than Sesame Street?
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Another salvo from the gay crowd   Another salvo from the gay crowd EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:07 pm

eber322 wrote:
The gays have been pushing to make Bert and Ernie gay for at least twenty years now. What better way to indoctrinate children into their lifestyle than Sesame Street?
Sesame Street has already said it was not going to happen it is a family show.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Another salvo from the gay crowd   Another salvo from the gay crowd EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:37 am

eber322 wrote:

So true. They're trying to shove their perverse lifestyle down our throats, beginning with our children. They've already made great strides getting homosexuality to be taught as normal in schools.
We really are in a culture war.

Some opinions please:
Is it ok to call homosexuals queers or homos?
I really hate to use the word gay, and it's annoying to have to spell it the long way.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Another salvo from the gay crowd   Another salvo from the gay crowd EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:55 am

Well I'm not a fan of the lifestyle, but to me queer sounds to much like a "hate" term. And although I don't like their lifestyle choice, I don't hate them, so i don't use that term. Homos, I guess is ok... it's just short for homosexual after all.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Another salvo from the gay crowd   Another salvo from the gay crowd EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:05 am

Funny thing about queer it never was never meant to describe gays. Not at least when I was growing up. It was for describing strange things or people.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Another salvo from the gay crowd   Another salvo from the gay crowd EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:45 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Funny thing about queer it never was never meant to describe gays. Not at least when I was growing up. It was for describing strange things or people.

True, but "gay" wasn't meant to describe homosexuals either. I'm not sure exactly when the meaning changed, but in the 50's for sure "gay" meant happy, not homosexual.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Another salvo from the gay crowd   Another salvo from the gay crowd EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:53 pm

Yeah, the word queer just means strange or unusual so I don't know why people now consider it a hate term. People are just too sensitive. They need to lighten up and abandon PC, which is nonsense.

Anyway, I'll just say homos from now on.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Another salvo from the gay crowd   Another salvo from the gay crowd EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:14 pm

Skycastle wrote:
Yeah, the word queer just means strange or unusual so I don't know why people now consider it a hate term. People are just too sensitive. They need to lighten up and abandon PC, which is nonsense.

Anyway, I'll just say homos from now on.
How about gay. I would like that much better.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Another salvo from the gay crowd   Another salvo from the gay crowd EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:46 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Skycastle wrote:
Yeah, the word queer just means strange or unusual so I don't know why people now consider it a hate term. People are just too sensitive. They need to lighten up and abandon PC, which is nonsense.Anyway, I'll just say homos from now on.

Really? Doesn't it bother you that a small minority of sexual perverts took a formerly nice word like gay and turned it to crap?
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Another salvo from the gay crowd   Another salvo from the gay crowd EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:54 pm

Skycastle wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Skycastle wrote:
Yeah, the word queer just means strange or unusual so I don't know why people now consider it a hate term. People are just too sensitive. They need to lighten up and abandon PC, which is nonsense.Anyway, I'll just say homos from now on.

Really? Doesn't it bother you that a small minority of sexual perverts took a formerly nice word like gay and turned it to crap?
You can't please everyone all the time.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Another salvo from the gay crowd   Another salvo from the gay crowd EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:28 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Skycastle wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Skycastle wrote:

You can't please everyone all the time.

True, but we don't have to go along with their nonsense. Why join in? If we use that word their way, they win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another salvo from the gay crowd   Another salvo from the gay crowd Empty

Back to top Go down

Another salvo from the gay crowd
Page 1 of 1