Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Some people are just amazing.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Some people are just amazing.  Empty
PostSubject: Some people are just amazing.    Some people are just amazing.  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:05 am

I was on Fox News discussing something and this is a great posts from a lady that has seen a lot.

Quote :
Kayfabe made the following comment and it shows the true lack of intelligence and education.
Dear Teabaggershow much difference besides a different god are you from the Taliban? The Taliban were often "barely literate," and did not include scholars learned in Islamic law and history. The refugee students, brought up in a totally male society, not only had no education in mathematics, science, history or geography, but also had no traditional skills of farming, herding, or handicraft-making, nor even knowledge of their tribal and clan lineages.[124] In such an environment, war meant employment, peace meant unemployment. Dominating women simply affirmed manhood. For their leadership, rigid fundamentalism was a matter not only of principle, but of political survival. Taliban leaders "repeatedly told" Rashid that "if they gave women greater freedom or a chance to go to school, they would lose the support of their rank and filesounds about the same

Kayfabe

Below is the ladies response.

It is like this, if the v i o l e n c e committed by the left wing guns would have to be such an important part of our lives bur as long as the left believes that violence is their right and the only way to prove their point we have the right to protect our selves. When you hold your protests you invaded and destroy private property. T e r o r i z e children in their homes. b e a t u p young b l a c k men for being a Tea Party member. B i t e the finger off an elderly man because he is a Tea Party member, break store windows and set fires to stores and cars, throw things at the cops and then say they were to rough on you, burn, spit and stomp our flag, You leave wherever you protest looking like a w a r z o n e and b u r i e d in trash that we have to pay to have cleaned up. Now you dress up like Z O M B I E S and disrupt an awards ceremony for the Special Olympics and ruin their special day while T e r r o r i z i n g these young PEOPLE to prove YOUR point.You plead your freedom of speech rights while doing all of this but you prove by your actions that you believe you are the only ones who have the right to free speech but G O D help those who would disagree with you because you will and have turned your violence on them AND THEN YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO WONDER WHY PEOPLE WOULD CLING TO THEIR G U N S and the answer is simple, to protect ourselves from the V I O L E N C E perpetrated against us FROM THE LEFT I S T M O B INTELLIGENCE LIKE YOURS!!

Mr Obama, I am on Social Security and I am calling your Bluff because I am more than willing to become homeless if it will save my country and the future for my children and grandchildren and see you and your regime out of office! This is one old lady who was a mother at 14 and a Navy wife for 16 years. I raised my children all over the world, had them by myself because my husband was deployed and survived earthquakes, typhoons, hurricanes, tornadoes, blizzards and the abuse by left wing war protesters during the Vietnam war by myself with my children so you can't scare me! Do your worst and we will fix the problem in 2012!

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/07/16/democratic-governor-gop-wants-to-hurt-economy-to-win-in-2012/#ixzz1SNKJusX2
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com

Some people are just amazing.
Page 1 of 1