Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Possible new member posting soon.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

Possible new member posting soon. Empty
PostSubject: Possible new member posting soon.   Possible new member posting soon. EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:21 am

At a different forum I go to that im probably going to be banned from anytime because my views are driving the owner of the site batty :twisted:
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Possible new member posting soon.   Possible new member posting soon. EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:26 am

ssvs04 wrote:
At a different forum I go to that im probably going to be banned from anytime because my views are driving the owner of the site batty :twisted:
Lets see if we all can drive them crazy. Whats the site?
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Possible new member posting soon.   Possible new member posting soon. EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:49 am

http://www.puretalkforum.com/
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Possible new member posting soon.   Possible new member posting soon. EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:01 pm

I think I got banned already
Back to top Go down
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: Re: Possible new member posting soon.   Possible new member posting soon. EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:06 pm

Just joined, let's see how long I last. :face:
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Possible new member posting soon.   Possible new member posting soon. EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:27 pm

Coyote-Loco wrote:
Just joined, let's see how long I last. :face:
I still cannot log on. LMAO. I love the statement we like debate. Then go ahead and mute you. My name on that one is MrUniverse.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Possible new member posting soon.   Possible new member posting soon. EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:30 pm

This is what I am getting and I only had 5 posts.

Quote :
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.17 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.17 OpenSSL/0.9.8r DAV/2 mod_fcgid/2.3.5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.puretalkforum.com Port 80
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Possible new member posting soon.   Possible new member posting soon. EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:31 pm

Hey guys spam this forum on there see what happens.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Possible new member posting soon.   Possible new member posting soon. EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:47 pm

Really your banned already? As much as I would like to get more members here I dont want to go out like ive lost and am just being a sore loser. I would rather go out fighting what I truly believe and stay respectful to the people im disagreeing with.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Possible new member posting soon.   Possible new member posting soon. EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:52 am

ssvs04 wrote:
Really your banned already? As much as I would like to get more members here I dont want to go out like ive lost and am just being a sore loser. I would rather go out fighting what I truly believe and stay respectful to the people im disagreeing with.
Read my post non were disrespectful.
Back to top Go down
justmemyselfandi

justmemyselfandi

PostSubject: Re: Possible new member posting soon.   Possible new member posting soon. EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:00 am

Why can't you guys just leave these other forums alone. You guys know as well as I do the liberal mindset. You know their only God is themselves, Their depend on their belief in their own intellect, instead of God.

They are physically, morally bankrupt and floating, lost in a void of idealism, that has never worked, ever in this world. Reality is the one thing that hunts down these people as ruthlessly as death itself. Even though they see the writing on the wall, they will never admit it, because in doing so they will jeopardize what their whole world is based on.

All that will occur if you go over there with an agenda of your own will be to waste your time and come back out with the realization that you've just wrestled with a pig in the mud of it's own pen. Sooner or later it will don on you that he actually likes it and you will be the only one to notice the smell.

These incursions into each others forums are self gratifying at best, when the real war is out there in the real wold.
Back to top Go down
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: Re: Possible new member posting soon.   Possible new member posting soon. EmptySun May 29, 2011 1:02 pm

You know the little voice in the dark that may (or may not in most cases) light the way to self awareness. Question all, research all, and never just take someone's (especially a politician, lawyer, or news station) word for it.

My father's favorite saying "Don't believe anything you hear, only half of what you see, always ask why, use the brain that God gave you and think about it!"
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Possible new member posting soon.   Possible new member posting soon. EmptySun May 29, 2011 6:16 pm

Well it is official. check this out.

Quote :
You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
LMAO banned after 5 posts. I was not disrespectful I made my point never insulted anyone. Kept it clean.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Possible new member posting soon.   Possible new member posting soon. EmptySun May 29, 2011 6:22 pm

Quote :
We are a diverse online community open and free to all. We're dedicated to civil debates, heated discussions, current events and more! You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to browse around the site and see what everyone's talking about. By joining our free community, you will have access to post and reply to topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), participate in polls, customize your profile, have discussions with the rest of the members, and access many other special features!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, register today and start expressing yourself!
What a bunch of BS. This place is far more tolerant then that place.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Possible new member posting soon.   Possible new member posting soon. EmptySun May 29, 2011 6:32 pm

Apparently they deleted your posts as well. I went over there to read what you'd said, looked up your user name, it says 0 posts 0 replies and user banned.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Possible new member posting soon.   Possible new member posting soon. EmptySun May 29, 2011 6:38 pm

PM Kovich and ask him why I was banned. I only pointed out the facts. Here is one example of what I wrote.

[quote=Kovich;63583]Since the inception of the backwards, hate-mongering 'tea party' America has watched their actions closely. Let's take a look at what they have actually managed to accomplish...

Tax cuts for the wealthiest top 2% of Americans.

Reminded America that racism still exists. That's right. Remember their signs with Obama as an African witch doctor, or the other signs with various racial epithets? Perhaps their racist comments towards members of government with whom they disagree.

Elected a group of freshman politicians that have no idea how Government works. The new faces that the Tea Party helped to get elected have no idea how Government works, and some of them seem to be unfamiliar with the constitution.

Kept Sarah Palin in the media. In 2008 many people on the left, and even many people on the right, were hoping that Sarah Palin would return to Alaska. Thanks to the Tea Party Express and one of the Tea Party’s corporate sponsors; Fox News, Sarah Palin is still in the media almost 3 years after she cost John McCain the Presidential election.

Helped the Democrats keep their majority in the Senate. I know a lot of Tea Party members won’t want to admit this, but it was thanks to the Tea Party that Republicans didn’t win control of the Senate in 2010. The Tea Party ran Christine O’Donnell in Delaware, Sharron Angle in Nevada, and Ken Buck in Colorado, and thanks to a string of baffling public statements, bizarre press conferences, and a 1990s video from Bill Maher’s old show, these Senate seats that were expected to go to Republicans remained under Democratic control. (This, is a great thing.)[/quote]Please give me one example of the Tea Party being mean spirited.

So lets take your Tax Cuts for the wealthiest Americans. Did Obama sign the bill? Or did he Veto it? Not only that the Tea Party never gave anyone a tax cut. The Tax Cuts you refer to were done way before the Tea Party was ever in existence. The thing that happened was the Tax bill was extended hardly a tax cut.

Actually there have never been any instance of racism if there was every News organization would have been all over it. You can not site me on credible news source.

Now lets take how government works. The Freshmen are just that. You say you are pre med did you know how everything worked at the time. Having put one kid through college I know when the next kid goes to college what to do what expect. As far as the Freshmen you speak of please give me in detail what they do not know. Just don't throw a blanket statement out there.

Sarah Palin. You can blame that on MSNBC. They were the ones doing all the hit pieces on her. Let me ask you this. If the right treated any democratic women like what the left did what names would you be calling them? What the left did to Sarah Palin borders on criminal. The lies that were told the stories we know now that were not true. I bet you believed Trigg was really her daughters kid. One last thing on Palin she did not cost McCain the election. McCain cost McCain the election polls show the McCain would not have gotten as many votes as he did if he would have picked someone else.

Elections are a funny thing no one really knows if they would have taken the senate or not.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Possible new member posting soon.   Possible new member posting soon. EmptySun May 29, 2011 6:57 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
ssvs04 wrote:

Sorry my intent was not to say you were disrespectful while there. I thought you were saying go there and spam for this forum as much as you can before getting banned. My apologies if I misunderstood your post.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Possible new member posting soon.   Possible new member posting soon. EmptySun May 29, 2011 7:01 pm

ssvs04 wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
ssvs04 wrote:

Sorry my intent was not to say you were disrespectful while there. I thought you were saying go there and spam for this forum as much as you can before getting banned. My apologies if I misunderstood your post.
I don't operate that way. I never spammed this website. Although that guy wants his website spammed all over the place. I signed into FB and asked him why I was banned.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Possible new member posting soon.   Possible new member posting soon. EmptySun May 29, 2011 7:26 pm

He is a young kid at 18 who owns the site. He is a very intelligent kid that can argue his point extremely well but a bit misguided. I think his young age makes him prone to rash decisions. He needs a some years under his belt to learn some tolerance for other completely different opinions.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Possible new member posting soon.   Possible new member posting soon. EmptySun May 29, 2011 7:33 pm

ssvs04 wrote:
He is a young kid at 18 who owns the site. He is a very intelligent kid that can argue his point extremely well but a bit misguided. I think his young age makes him prone to rash decisions. He needs a some years under his belt to learn some tolerance for other completely different opinions.
Young minds full of mush.
Back to top Go down
justmemyselfandi

justmemyselfandi

PostSubject: Re: Possible new member posting soon.   Possible new member posting soon. EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:29 pm

The man built the site. He pays for the site. It Is his property. Is It any surprise that he has his own definition of freedom of speech and openness.

I've called him out on it and found him as I find a good measure of liberals.
Stuck on their intelligence and the worship of ideals over reality.

If he can't cope with people expressing their ideals, then he should make his site by invitation only. I have already suggested that, but I think he wants to prove something by finding someone that has what he calls evidence that he can refute.

He's a typical egghead that hasn't ever got his fingers dirty.
Back to top Go down
justmemyselfandi

justmemyselfandi

PostSubject: Re: Possible new member posting soon.   Possible new member posting soon. EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:51 pm

ssvs04 wrote:

You don't have to go out at all. You know how liberals fight. They keep to the same guidelines. The best thing you can do is take their arguments away from them. Look at my posts there. I generalize, so they can't use partisanship on me. They are used to debating against a person, they can tie down as this or that. When you don't take sides, but debate the merits of the topic, they don't know how to act. They don't have a target to demonize.

These people are idealist. They have no merit to their arguments. They grasp onto anything and everything they come across to justify their agenda. They will never acknowledge the facts, as they see them, nor will they entertain any argument that will lesson the credibility of their sources. You have to go to the intent and purpose of what they are doing.

When they use the race or conspiracy card, then turn it right back against them. I've had the race card pulled on me so many times It's pathetic, but I just ask them what excuse they would use, If the guy wasn't black. I've never seen a sufficient come back to that.

Have you noticed that they've started completely ignoring my posts.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Possible new member posting soon.   Possible new member posting soon. EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:05 am

Good post. I think there begining to ignore my posts also but I may just be a tad more annoying then you for them. :P
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Possible new member posting soon.   Possible new member posting soon. EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:19 am

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
ssvs04 wrote:
Young minds full of mush.

Looks like your not banned after all. Maybe he is trying to be more tolerant of completely different opinions.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Possible new member posting soon.   Possible new member posting soon. EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:04 am

Nope just checked I am banned. That is Alright I need to concentrate on this site more. Build it into a true place for discussion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible new member posting soon.   Possible new member posting soon. Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible new member posting soon.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next