Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

What I find interesting.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

What I find interesting.  Empty
PostSubject: What I find interesting.    What I find interesting.  EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:24 am

I find it interesting that the left has Obama winning the election for killing Osama. Problem with that is this.

The death of Osama bin Laden isn’t going to pay off a dollar of our national debt, nor is it going to result in any significant lowering of our deficit.

Two bullets in Osama’s head aren’t going to create jobs in America or help Americans save their homes from foreclosure.

Osama’s burial at sea isn’t magically going to lead to a discovery vast new undersea oil reserves that will ease the pain of record-high gas prices.

Obama’s failure to find and deal with Osama (has)bin Laden wasn’t what brought him these negative approval numbers, and sending bin Laden to his eternal celestial waterbed is not going to permanently raise those numbers. The economy still sucks, the dollar continues to fall, business start-ups continue to be slow (or non-existent) due to the tax and regulatory burdens they face in this country. Obama continues in his belief that America’s greatness comes from government and that it is his role as our Dear Ruler to seize wealth from those who have produced it and give it to those who have not because that’s “fair”. Obama’s proposed budgets still call for increased spending in a nation that has spent itself to the brink of insolvency. In other words … the things that made Obama dangerous to the cause of liberty and our economic future haven’t changed one iota with the death of bin Laden.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: What I find interesting.    What I find interesting.  EmptyWed May 04, 2011 1:36 pm

Sure it did, it shows that he CAN and WILL bring death to ANYONE that DOESN'T see things HIS way....Well, alright, THAT was mean, but, since the SEALS had the chance to take him alive (he was unarmed) and BRING him to justice (military tribunal OR a more international court somewhere in Europe), he chose not to. What did the report say? 'Subject was UNARMED but UNCOOPERATIVE' I swear, that sounds EXACTLY like something you'd hear from the LAPD RAMPART DIVISION!
Back to top Go down
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: Re: What I find interesting.    What I find interesting.  EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:48 pm

I think the only reason he gave the order to take out that garbage was to help his political numbers, plain and simple. His numbers will drop again, people are sick of these rising food and fuel prices.
Back to top Go down
AzaliaRazor

AzaliaRazor

PostSubject: Re: What I find interesting.    What I find interesting.  EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:41 pm

Coyote-Loco wrote:
I think the only reason he gave the order to take out that garbage was to help his political numbers, plain and simple. His numbers will drop again, people are sick of these rising food and fuel prices.

From your lips.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I find interesting.    What I find interesting.  Empty

Back to top Go down

What I find interesting.
Page 1 of 1