Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Larry Elder: Democrats Warning of Left's Overreach Is 'a Sign of the Apocalypse'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Larry Elder: Democrats Warning of Left's Overreach Is 'a Sign of the Apocalypse'  Empty
PostSubject: Larry Elder: Democrats Warning of Left's Overreach Is 'a Sign of the Apocalypse'    Larry Elder: Democrats Warning of Left's Overreach Is 'a Sign of the Apocalypse'  EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 7:57 pm

Larry Elder said Friday on Hannity that some top Democrats warning the left about potential overreach is "a sign of the apocalypse."
Outgoing Gov. Jerry Brown (Calif.), outgoing Sen. Claire McCaskill (Mo.) and incoming Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (Calif.) all suggested last week that the Democratic left has possibly gone too far left.
In an interview with NPR on Tuesday, Brown said the Republican Party's "weakness" has let Democrats "get further out than I think the majority of people want."
"I think it's a sign of the apocalypse," Elder said Friday.http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/12/15/larry-elder-democrats-warning-lefts-overreach-sign-apocalypse

I can see this happening. It will be interesting to watch all the investigations and overreach by the democratic party.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com

Larry Elder: Democrats Warning of Left's Overreach Is 'a Sign of the Apocalypse'
Page 1 of 1