Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Season Premier was great. Warning spoilers.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Season Premier was great. Warning spoilers.  Empty
PostSubject: Season Premier was great. Warning spoilers.    Season Premier was great. Warning spoilers.  EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 4:59 pm

I just love this show. The season premier did not disappoint. Mulder and Skinner going at it. Smoking man starting his BS again. He says he is the father of Scully's baby but we really do not know.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Season Premier was great. Warning spoilers.    Season Premier was great. Warning spoilers.  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 8:45 am

It was a good episode. Finally something that my wife will watch with me. Best thing is Fox has all the previous seasons on their on demand channel. I'm finishing season 4
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Season Premier was great. Warning spoilers.    Season Premier was great. Warning spoilers.  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 12:15 pm

If you saw the episode The Lost Art of Forehead Sweat and thought that's about the funniest thing I've ever watched,you're not alone. Darin Morgan has made some of the best episodes of The X File and Millennium. If you ever have the chance see the second season of Millennium episode Jose Chung's 'Doomsday Defense' . Hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Season Premier was great. Warning spoilers.    Season Premier was great. Warning spoilers.  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:08 pm

ford plasko wrote:
If you saw the episode The Lost Art of Forehead Sweat and thought that's about the funniest thing I've ever watched,you're not alone. Darin Morgan has made some of the best episodes of The X File and Millennium. If you ever have the chance see the second season of Millennium episode Jose Chung's 'Doomsday Defense' . Hilarious.
My favorite episode of all time is the Cops one. It was just brilliant. I laughed so damn hard. To bad they would not do one with Live PD.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season Premier was great. Warning spoilers.    Season Premier was great. Warning spoilers.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Season Premier was great. Warning spoilers.
Page 1 of 1