Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

This season is off to a good start.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

This season is off to a good start. Empty
PostSubject: This season is off to a good start.   This season is off to a good start. EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 10:04 pm

This new twist of them being in space in the future is pretty cool, I hope this plot is season long.
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: This season is off to a good start.   This season is off to a good start. EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 11:11 am

I missed it! It's on Friday now? That's ZNation night so I wasn't even looking for it. Glad I got on demand.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: This season is off to a good start.   This season is off to a good start. EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 12:49 pm

Yep, it's on on Fridays. Last week was a two hour premier, this week it is one hour on at 9:01PM EST after "Once Upon a Time".
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: This season is off to a good start.   This season is off to a good start. EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 9:24 pm

Getting caught up now. It's been up against Z Nation and I couldn't drop the Z. So far so good.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: This season is off to a good start.   This season is off to a good start. EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 9:49 pm

ford plasko wrote:
Getting caught up now. It's been up against Z Nation and I couldn't drop the Z. So far so good.
Ya better than last season. Only problem thing I hate is they keep getting caught. I mean WTF is up with that. I like the return of Fitz.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: This season is off to a good start.   This season is off to a good start. EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 9:12 am

It will be interesting to see how they pull this off. I can only summarize that in the end both sides will have to make peace. Humans don't have the technology and the Kree can't keep them in submission with introduction of super-humans.
And maybe no need to make cheap political shots
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: This season is off to a good start.   This season is off to a good start. EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 1:37 pm

ford plasko wrote:
It will be interesting to see how they pull this off. I can only summarize that in the end both sides will have to make peace. Humans don't have the technology and the Kree can't keep them in submission with introduction of super-humans.
And maybe no need to make cheap political shots
No there is not. As far as the Kree goes I think the one guy is just in it for business and they might force him out. However I think they eventually go back in time and save the earth. Only way I can see it going forward.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This season is off to a good start.   This season is off to a good start. Empty

Back to top Go down

This season is off to a good start.
Page 1 of 1