Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Not a bad start

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

Not a bad start Empty
PostSubject: Not a bad start   Not a bad start EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 10:34 am

I watched the first two episodes the other day. I had a little trouble following all of the characters, they seemed to introduce a ton of them with little background. But hopefully that will come with further episodes. The concept seems ok, and the effects and sets are really good.

Only real complaint is that leader woman on Earth. I really dislike the sound of her course smokers voice. Everytime they put her in some show, her voice just grates on my ears.
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

Not a bad start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a bad start   Not a bad start EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 10:01 am

OK So seriously I thought of all the shows represented on this forum this one would be huge. This is by far my favorite show on TV period. It's certainly the best written and directed. Great visuals that are movie studio quality.
My only complaint is the season is too short and that tends to make you forget all about it until it pops up on the schedule again.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

Not a bad start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a bad start   Not a bad start EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 10:56 am

I watch this show, and it's alright but it doesn't really excite me. It seems a little to slow paced, so much so I'm usually bored watching it. And everytime that gravelly voiced old lady speaks I cringe. I was most interested, during the first season, in the cop character. I was interested in seeing an old fashioned detective plying his trade on a space station in the future. Except he quickly lost the job, and apparently his skills as a detective disappeared after tracking the girl to that hotel. Now he's just a generic fighter running around with a gun. Which isn't to say the show is horrible, I still watch it, these are just the things that I find hamper it.  I do really like that Martian fighter ship they commandeered. And the sets and effects are all top notch. All in all though, I liked Dark Matter way more, but of course that show got canceled.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Not a bad start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a bad start   Not a bad start EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 3:50 pm

I liked the show. Like Eber it is slow in places but other places really intriguing to me. It really could be a little more fast paced. Still sad to see Dark Matter it sucked that was a great show. However I find that the more people post on a show they like the more people will respond.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Skycastle

Skycastle

Not a bad start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a bad start   Not a bad start EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 7:50 pm

IMO the Expanse is a good show. Special effects are great, and the mysterious new life form that took over the ship is intriguing. If only it were on broadcast TV...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not a bad start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a bad start   Not a bad start Empty

Back to top Go down

Not a bad start
Page 1 of 1