Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

"Paint it Black"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

"Paint it Black" Empty
PostSubject: "Paint it Black"   "Paint it Black" EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 12:05 pm

"Rowena makes plans to reclaim her magic. Sam and Dean investigate a string of suicides committed by people with little in common other than the identical, grisly method of death – slow, self-administered disembowelment. All of the victims were members of a Catholic church and had recently given confession, leading the brothers to suspect the priest is somehow involved. Meanwhile, when Crowley captures Olivette, the leader of the Grand Coven, Rowena pleads her case to be allowed to practice magic freely again."

An ok episode. Nothing great, nothing new. We've seen the whole vengeful ghost storyline many times before on Supernatural, not that long ago this season even. Seems like just a couple of eps ago when we had the ghost in the internet. Seems like maybe the writers are getting a little short on ideas. The biggest thing the episode did for me, was make me realize I missed an episode between this one and "The Executioner's Song". Not sure how that happened, my DVR should have recorded it but didn't. Oh well, I'll have to find "The Things They Carried" online.
Back to top Go down

"Paint it Black"
Page 1 of 1