Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Rewind the new Scifi series.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Rewind the new Scifi series.  Empty
PostSubject: Rewind the new Scifi series.    Rewind the new Scifi series.  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:25 pm

I finally got around to watching Rewind. I have to say I really liked. Thought it was well done. My only problem with the show is that we have another military bad guy I think.

I will be watching this show.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Rewind the new Scifi series.    Rewind the new Scifi series.  EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:24 am

I just watched this yesterday myself. I liked it, even if it did remind me of "Seven Days" with the military sending people back in time to fix stuff. I don't know what's up with military guy who went through at the end. It seems like he already knew exactly where he was going, had the coat and everything ready before the supposed random location popped up. So, either the location can be picked, or he knew about it because maybe it went into his own past? Perhaps he met himself as a kid in the past and was told when it would happen and what to do?

Unfortunately, if what I heard is true, Styfy ordered the pilot but decided not to make the show. Don't know that is true, just something people were saying on a site I looked at, but it wouldn't surprise me. It would be like Riverworld where they never went beyond two pilots.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Rewind the new Scifi series.    Rewind the new Scifi series.  EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:45 pm

eber322 wrote:
I just watched this yesterday myself. I liked it, even if it did remind me of "Seven Days" with the military sending people back in time to fix stuff. I don't know what's up with military guy who went through at the end. It seems like he already knew exactly where he was going, had the coat and everything ready before the supposed random location popped up. So, either the location can be picked, or he knew about it because maybe it went into his own past? Perhaps he met himself as a kid in the past and was told when it would happen and what to do?

Unfortunately, if what I heard is true, Styfy ordered the pilot but decided not to make the show. Don't know that is true, just something people were saying on a site I looked at, but it wouldn't surprise me. It would be like Riverworld where they never went beyond two pilots.
That would suck.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rewind the new Scifi series.    Rewind the new Scifi series.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Rewind the new Scifi series.
Page 1 of 1