Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

We all know whats going to happen. Its just a matter of accepting it.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

We all know whats going to happen. Its just a matter of accepting it. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We all know whats going to happen. Its just a matter of accepting it.   We all know whats going to happen. Its just a matter of accepting it. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:20 pm

Skycastle wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
If they are that sick then why do they keep reenlisting. I think they are sick of Obama. I know I was sick of Clinton.
If they were just sick of Obama, then they could support any Republican candidate. They're not. They're supporting Ron Paul en-masse. So it's not about Obama - it's about ending the wars and bringing them home. SO how about honoring the troops by voting for the man who will bring them home, instead of another warmonger?
Well then they should love Obama. We are out of Iraq and soon to be out of Afghanistan. Heck Obama should get about 80 percent of the military vote just for that alone.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Skycastle

Skycastle

We all know whats going to happen. Its just a matter of accepting it. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We all know whats going to happen. Its just a matter of accepting it.   We all know whats going to happen. Its just a matter of accepting it. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:41 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Well then they should love Obama. We are out of Iraq and soon to be out of Afghanistan. Heck Obama should get about 80 percent of the military vote just for that alone.
OK, I didn't make make all the points clear.

They want to come home AND they hate Obama. They're not idiots.
But far too many Republicans are.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: We all know whats going to happen. Its just a matter of accepting it.   We all know whats going to happen. Its just a matter of accepting it. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:50 pm

Obama didn't bring them home from Iraq, Iraq kicked us out. Otherwise we'd never have left. I'll believe it when I see it as far as coming home from Afghanistan.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: We all know whats going to happen. Its just a matter of accepting it.   We all know whats going to happen. Its just a matter of accepting it. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:29 am

eber322 wrote:
Obama didn't bring them home from Iraq, Iraq kicked us out. Otherwise we'd never have left. I'll believe it when I see it as far as coming home from Afghanistan.
You think Obama didn't plan it that way? Of course they kicked us out that way Obama wouldn't take the blame. This whole thing was engineered to look that way.

Obama did not negotiate the status forces agreement. He knew if he did not that they would kick us out.

However regardless of how it was done we are gone now and soon to be gone from Afghanistan. I know one thing and one thing only. If Obama is re elected kiss the military god bye. Because Obama is going to make it so we can only fight one war at a time. This in the past has lead to tragedy.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We all know whats going to happen. Its just a matter of accepting it.   We all know whats going to happen. Its just a matter of accepting it. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

We all know whats going to happen. Its just a matter of accepting it.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2