Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Health care Debate.

Go down 
+10
YawnGG
MrGB
AzaliaRazor
Coyote-Loco
Walterth3rd
steve2112
eber322
ford plasko
TRUE LIBERTY
Pissedoffvulcan
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

Health care Debate. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health care Debate.   Health care Debate. - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:17 pm

MrGB wrote:
If the goverment was about profit then they would be very rich by now. The goverment dosen't undersand profit. 99% of goverment are lawyers who have never had a job!! Never had to make a payroll!! Never made a deal or had to get investors that had to get payed back!! They have been planning their lives since they were about 10. Go to college then law school then run for office. and if that didn't work, work for Dad who is already in goverment.

We are all probably screwed. :bom:

I can't DISAGREE here.
Back to top Go down
AzaliaRazor

AzaliaRazor

PostSubject: Re: Health care Debate.   Health care Debate. - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:01 pm

No, he is totally right, except there is no probably about it. We are screwed.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Health care Debate.   Health care Debate. - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:51 pm

So now the dems are saying Ryans plan kills old people.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Health care Debate.   Health care Debate. - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:29 pm

It's like the race card,they pull it out every time they're in a panic they might lose. I remember a few years back a Dem. gubernatorial candidate that said the Republican was going to cut Social Security if elected to scare the seniors here. Of course anyone with half a brain knows the SS comes from the Feds not the state. But this means that NOTHING will get done because the press will vilify the Republicans and they'll fold like the spineless politicians they are.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Health care Debate.   Health care Debate. - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 5:52 pm

Well Obamas health care plan we now find out will shove old people out the hospital door. It rewards hospitals for cutting costs.
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Health care Debate.   Health care Debate. - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:33 pm

Joe Wilson (You Lie!) was right… Obamacare does cover illegal aliens

On Tuesday, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) announced it was awarding a $28.8 million Obamacare grant to 67 community health centers, many of which offer free care to ‘migrant workers,’ in other words…illegal aliens.

HHS spokeswoman Judy Andrews told CNSNews.com that “approximately $8.5 million will be used by 25 New Access Point awardees to target services to migrant and seasonal farm workers.”

Continue reading on Examiner.com Joe Wilson was right… Obamacare does cover illegal aliens - National Immigration Reform | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/immigration-reform-in-national/joe-wilson-was-right-obamacare-does-cover-illegal-aliens#ixzz1UloTNgOr

Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Health care Debate.   Health care Debate. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:42 pm

Obamacare HHS rule would give government everybody’s health records

Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/op-eds/2011/09/obamare-hhs-rule-would-give-government-everybody-s-health-records#ixzz1YoJArACA
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Health care Debate.   Health care Debate. - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:47 pm

Well looks like in a few months we will know about Obamacare. While it will not effect me or my family it will effect some military people. If you are on medicare disability and have tri care and opt out of medicare you will not be covered.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: Health care Debate.   Health care Debate. - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:26 pm

Update for those of you that hadn't heard; In September SSDI had cancelled my disability coverage COMPLETELY! I got a lawyer and they teamed up with my doctor and appealed that decision. TODAY I got a call from my attorney and they received a letter saying that my disability status had been FULLY restored!!!! Christmas came early THIS year!!!!

Praise God and AMEN!!!
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Health care Debate.   Health care Debate. - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:47 pm

Walterth3rd wrote:
Update for those of you that hadn't heard; In September SSDI had cancelled my disability coverage COMPLETELY! I got a lawyer and they teamed up with my doctor and appealed that decision. TODAY I got a call from my attorney and they received a letter saying that my disability status had been FULLY restored!!!! Christmas came early THIS year!!!!

Praise God and AMEN!!!
Oh man that is great news. Now I fully expect you to visit the site more often.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Health care Debate.   Health care Debate. - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:56 am

Walterth3rd wrote:

Praise God and AMEN!!!

Great, are they going to pay your lawyer too?
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Health care Debate.   Health care Debate. - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 4:32 pm

eber322 wrote:
Walterth3rd wrote:

Praise God and AMEN!!!

Great, are they going to pay your lawyer too?
Lawyers get a cut of what they pay Walter.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: Health care Debate.   Health care Debate. - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:26 pm

Yup, but whatever it is, it is a lot less than I would have paid had I tried to fight this on my own!!!
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Health care Debate.   Health care Debate. - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:25 pm

Walterth3rd wrote:
Yup, but whatever it is, it is a lot less than I would have paid had I tried to fight this on my own!!!
My wife fought hers on her own and won. We pay the lawyers nothing.
Back to top Go down
YawnGG

YawnGG

PostSubject: Re: Health care Debate.   Health care Debate. - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:01 am

Health care sounds really great and all, but were do you suppose we get the money for this? Our government is beyond broke and trillions in the hole. You want us to keep borrowing from china and paying interest? To spend more money with our current economy is a way for our country to commit suicide. These talks should take place AFTER we fix the economy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/EducatedAmerica
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Health care Debate.   Health care Debate. - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:55 pm

Health care Debate. - Page 6 404971_305546446170387_114364638621903_800859_223579909_n
Back to top Go down
Tuck

Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Health care Debate.   Health care Debate. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:32 pm

This is going to go the same way as Arizona's immigration policy. The supreme court will screw it up and we will be saddled with paying for the world's health insurance.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: Health care Debate.   Health care Debate. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:43 pm

Quote :

Scott
Scott • Norfolk, Virginia • 8 secs ago

50 years from now we will look back at today as the day that this great American experiment failed. We must all understand what happened here today. Today the Supreme Court just told congress that there is no limit to their powers to tax us. Not only can they tax our productivity and our consumption, but now they can tax our non-consumption as well. Before today they could just say “if you buy this, you must pay a tax”, now they can say “if you do not buy this, you must pay a tax”. This goes way beyond the health care debate, this goes to the heart of the governments power over our lives. No longer are we a free people, as of today the government can compel us to purchase any product or service that they desire, whether it is a Chevy Volt from GM (Government Motors), a mortgage from government back Fannie Mae, or a daily serving of Broccoli. There is nothing to limit their powers now but our votes. As of today the constitution can no longer protect us, we must do it ourselves. Any time a politician makes a power grab we must remove them from office, I don’t care what party they claim to belong to. We the people are the final bastion of American Freedom.

THAT was one response to what the Supreme Court ruled today!!! I agree, by the way!!!
Back to top Go down
Samurai

Samurai

PostSubject: Re: Health care Debate.   Health care Debate. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 1:43 am

You are fined by any number of city, state and federal agencies for not buying or doing a multitude of things. Why is being fined for not having health insurance any different? Especially when the government will help you purchase insurance if you are financially unable to buy it yourself. Also considering the number of abuses by the private insurance industry that were corrected in the Affordable Care Act, pre-existing conditions, eliminating lifetime caps and mandating that 85% of every dollar collected actually go to care. Just to name a few. It's not a perfect bill but it's a huge step in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Samurai

Samurai

PostSubject: Re: Health care Debate.   Health care Debate. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 1:45 am

Also funny how conservatives love the Supreme Court when it favors something like gun rights but call them an affront to democracy when they don't go the way the cons want.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: Health care Debate.   Health care Debate. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:29 am

Samurai wrote:
You are fined by any number of city, state and federal agencies for not buying or doing a multitude of things. Why is being fined for not having health insurance any different? Especially when the government will help you purchase insurance if you are financially unable to buy it yourself. Also considering the number of abuses by the private insurance industry that were corrected in the Affordable Care Act, pre-existing conditions, eliminating lifetime caps and mandating that 85% of every dollar collected actually go to care. Just to name a few. It's not a perfect bill but it's a huge step in the right direction.

Funny, every time the CBO apologizes for saying that Affordable Healthcare Act DOES save money when it absolutely doesn't NOR ever will! BTW, a friend that had a good managerial job in the television arena (it was a larger cable company, just got laid off and then RE-hired so they wouldn't have to provide him insurance and they took away his 401k! Now THIS is what was being warned against and by the way, Turner Broadcasting is NOT a 'small' company!

Oh yeah, MY Medicare is limiting what they USED to cover (medicine wise) and what they DO cover has increased EXPONENTIALLY in price! Thanks Nancy 'We'll know what's in the Act when we PASS the act' Pelosi! :roll:
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Health care Debate.   Health care Debate. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 8:17 am

Samurai wrote:
Also funny how conservatives love the Supreme Court when it favors something like gun rights but call them an affront to democracy when they don't go the way the cons want.

I never love the Supreme Court. I think they are the most corrupt branch of the government. Our courts in general are corrupt.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Health care Debate.   Health care Debate. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 8:19 am

Samurai wrote:
Why is being fined for not having health insurance any different?  Especially when the government will help you purchase insurance if you are financially unable to buy it yourself.

Health care Debate. - Page 6 Obamacare_zps8ced157f
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Health care Debate.   Health care Debate. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 6:03 pm

Samurai wrote:
I think that goes both ways don't it. You could say the same about liberals.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Health care Debate.   Health care Debate. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 6:05 pm

Our premiums have gone through the roof. They are charging an extra 100 bucks a month starting in July. However since we have big liberal president of the college he is going to offset those increases with college funds. I love my job. You would not believe how much vacation time I get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Health care Debate.   Health care Debate. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Health care Debate.
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next