Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Global Warming.

Go down 
+9
YawnGG
MrGB
Coyote-Loco
eber322
ford plasko
steve2112
TRUE LIBERTY
Walterth3rd
Pissedoffvulcan
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

Global Warming. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:15 pm

Who is REALLY surprised?
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:58 pm

Boy it's been really quiet on the Global Warming front these days huh.
Back to top Go down
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: cycles   Global Warming. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:30 pm

I see that throughout all of the different data that it appears to be more cyclic than anything else. Now there is a lot to be said to man's influence in maybe increasing the speed in which the cycle is moving, but still it seems to be a part of the earth's natural cycle. You know the most important thing about all of this Global Warming thing is that, whether man survives or not the earth will and a millennium from now who will care anyway.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:56 pm

It has ALWAYS been cyclical!
Back to top Go down
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:18 pm

Well, DUH!!!!!! I was stating the fact that all evidence points to this even though the bleeding hearted fool liberals try to say otherwise with evidence that doesn't support their claims.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:40 pm

I hear now they want to ban air conditioners, except for "necessary purposes". In other words all the rich people can have it, the rest of us can just suffer. Next maybe they'll ban home heating as well.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:37 pm

On my local news tonight they claimed that June was the warmest June world wide on record. And that that was the fourth month in a row to set a world wide record for warmth. Now they claim this is proof of Global Warming and we must act now. Interesting that these warm months happened at the same time it was revealed that all the climate data for years has been fudged or outright fabricated. Kind of makes me question this newest claim. In my area it was warm, but not out of the norm.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:50 pm

It has been warmer this summer but you know every now and again you are going to have a hot summer people just need to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:19 pm

eber322 wrote:
On my local news tonight they claimed that June was the warmest June world wide on record. And that that was the fourth month in a row to set a world wide record for warmth. Now they claim this is proof of Global Warming and we must act now. Interesting that these warm months happened at the same time it was revealed that all the climate data for years has been fudged or outright fabricated. Kind of makes me question this newest claim. In my area it was warm, but not out of the norm.

That's interesting, because in the 1930's in my area (Cumberland Mountains of South Eastern KY), it was in the 100's and I think the highest it ever got in July (around 1932 or 34) was 114F. We haven't even reached 100F this year. Thought it was supposed to get hotter, not cooler for it to be called Global Warming? Oh!, Wait!, I forgot, we are so deep in the mountains that we are always a few years behind the rest of the world, ya that's it!
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:26 pm

Damn Loco we are almost neighbors I live West Virginia. Oh wait we beat KY in basketball this year.
Back to top Go down
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:34 pm

See the "Birdie" flying?LOL
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:15 pm

Lol I was taking a chance didn't know if you were a Louisville fan or KY fan.
Back to top Go down
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:44 pm

actually I am more of a wildcats fan
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:21 pm

I am a big a WV fan. I like the Wildcats but absolutely hate Duke. Oh and any PA team or NY team.
Back to top Go down
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:59 pm

Don't like those darn Yankees huh? ;)
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:28 am

I hate any team from New York.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:28 am

Hell I hate New York Period.
Back to top Go down
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:42 pm

LOL, I will go with that too, but I meant Northerns period. :D
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:43 pm

I love the Red Sox.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:13 pm

Ok so now the global is real.

(Aug. 1) -- Summer 2010 is far from over, but extremely hot weather has been a major weather story to date, not only in the United States but also in other parts of the northern hemisphere. All-time record high temperatures have been tied or broken in more than a dozen nations.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:35 pm

Hmmm, ir IS summer time! August (the HOTTEST part of the year) has just began!
Back to top Go down
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:16 pm

We still haven't hit the temps of the mid 30's by at least 16 degrees yet, so much for their global warming.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:46 pm

Owl Gore throws in the towel. Reported on Rush Limbaugh Owl Gore has thrown in the towel of getting any legislation done in the near future. Woooooooo whooo blames Obama and the republicans and some of the coal state senators.
Back to top Go down
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:25 pm

How about let's blame the real culprit, AL!, YOU DUMNASS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:26 am

People need to learn what empirical data is and how science works....the mere notion that laypeople try to debate the merits of climate change really makes those living in this country seem somewhat retarded.

Science may not always be correct and forecasting future impact is not a 100% accurate ordeal, but when there is about a 99% consensus on climate change, and our species' role in it, it is rather ridiculous to "argue" the fact on the intrawebs.

At the very least, it is fairly clear that our manufacturing methods are terribly unclean and pollute our air and water sources and last time I checked, clean air and water was fairly tantamount to our existence....or is that "liberal bias"?

So, the science overwhelming shows that mankind is having a detrimental impact on the climate and despite the severity of said impact, everyone should agree that, at the very least, putting trillions of tons of pollutants into the atmosphere = not so good for humanity (or any other species).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Global Warming.
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next