Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Global Warming.

Go down 
+9
YawnGG
MrGB
Coyote-Loco
eber322
ford plasko
steve2112
TRUE LIBERTY
Walterth3rd
Pissedoffvulcan
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Global Warming. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:06 am

I will keep my Silverado no matter what.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
BillyT

PostSubject: Global Warming and the United States   Global Warming. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:41 pm

by Justice. on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:04 pm
Actually I think the government should go into the homes to stop global warming. Along with stop people from driving gas guzzling hogs. The only reason people drive SUVs is because it is a status symbol. Hey look at me I am driving a big vehicle because I am better then you.

Not to mention that SUVs and Trucks are more dangerous then cars.

Justice, you cannot call yourself an American with these kind of statements. They are truly UN-American. Try reading the US Constitution. Study WHY it and the Bill of Rights were written the way they were. Read the Federalist Papers. For crying out loud, WAKE UP!!! This is not a communist country, yet. If you wish to live in one, I fought for the privilege to let you leave freely and go live in one. But I want to keep our country free.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 8:49 pm

Another lie exposed.

Quote :
The world's most famous climate change expert is at the center of a massive controversy as the leading environmental science institute he heads scrambled to explain its assertion that the Himalayan glaciers will melt completely in 25 years.

Rajendra Pachauri, head of the U.N.'s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) and director general of the Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) in New Dehli, India, said this week that the U.N. body was studying how its 2007 report to the United Nations derived information that led to its famous conclusion: that the glaciers will melt by 2035.

Today, the IPCC issued a statement offering regret for the poorly vetted statements. "The Chair, Vice-Chairs, and Co-chairs of the IPCC regret the poor application of well-established IPCC procedures," the statement says, though it goes short of issuing a full retraction or reprinting the report.

Pachauri told Reuters on Monday that the group was looking into the issue, and planned to "take a position on it in the next two or three days."
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:22 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Another lie exposed.

Quote :
The world's most famous climate change expert is at the center of a massive controversy as the leading environmental science institute he heads scrambled to explain its assertion that the Himalayan glaciers will melt completely in 25 years.

Rajendra Pachauri, head of the U.N.'s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) and director general of the Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) in New Dehli, India, said this week that the U.N. body was studying how its 2007 report to the United Nations derived information that led to its famous conclusion: that the glaciers will melt by 2035.

Today, the IPCC issued a statement offering regret for the poorly vetted statements. "The Chair, Vice-Chairs, and Co-chairs of the IPCC regret the poor application of well-established IPCC procedures," the statement says, though it goes short of issuing a full retraction or reprinting the report.

Pachauri told Reuters on Monday that the group was looking into the issue, and planned to "take a position on it in the next two or three days."

LOL, so it is all 'MELTING' away, the LIES that is!!! LOLOLOL! Oh yeah, and even if all you do is look back 150 years, you'd see how worldwide glaciers and the ice-cap have grown and shrunk LIKE A CYCLE!!!! :affraid: :scratch:
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:30 am

Just when you thought the GW scandal was over here comes this.

Quote :
The IPCC admitted on Thursday that the prediction was “poorly substantiated” in the latest of a series of blows to the panel’s credibility.

Pachauri said that the IPCC’s report was the responsibility of the panel’s co-chairs at the time, both of whom have since moved on.

They were Dr. Martin Parry, a British scientist now at Imperial College London, and Dr. Osvaldo Canziani, an Argentine meteorologist. Neither was immediately available for comment.

“I don’t want to blame them, but typically the working group reports are managed by the Co-Chairs,” Pachauri said. “Of course the Chair is there to facilitate things, but we have substantial amounts of delegation.”

He declined to blame the 25 authors and editors of the erroneous part of the report, who included a Filipino, a Mongolian, a Malaysian, an Indonesian, an Iranian, an Australian and two Vietnamese.

The “co-ordinating lead authors” were Rex Victor Cruz of the Philippines, Hideo Harasawa of Japan, Murari Lal of India and Wu Shaohong of China.

But Syed Hasnain, the Indian glaciologist erroneously quoted as making the 2035 prediction, said that responsibility had to lie with them. “It is the lead authors — blame goes to them,” he told The Times. “There are many mistakes in it. It is a very poorly made report.”

He and other leading glaciologists pointed out at least five glaring errors in the relevant section.

It says the total area of Himalyan glaciers “will likely shrink from the present 500,000 to 100,000 square kilometers by the year 2035." There are only 33,000 square kilometers of glaciers in the Himalayas.

Professor Hasnain, who was not involved in drafting the IPCC report, said that he noticed some of the mistakes when he first read the relevant section in 2008.

That was also the year he joined The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) in Delhi, which is headed by Dr Pachauri.

He said he realised that the 2035 prediction was based on an interview he gave to the New Scientist magazine in 1999, although he blamed the journalist for assigning the actual date.

He said that he did not tell Dr Pachauri because he was not working for the IPCC and was busy with his own programmes at the time.

“I was keeping quiet as I was working here,” he said. “My job is not to point out mistakes. And you know the might of the IPCC. What about all the other glaciologists around the world who did not speak out?”

Pachauri also said he did not learn about the mistakes until they were reported in the media about 10 days ago, at which time he contacted other IPCC members. He denied keeping quiet about the errors to avoid disrupting the UN summit on climate change in Copenhagen, or discouraging funding for TERI’s own glacier program.
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:47 pm

“I was keeping quiet as I was working here,” he said. “My job is not to point out mistakes.
I just love that line :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: LOLOLOL   Global Warming. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:06 pm

But scientists are supposed to be about the SCIENCE! Not about the POLITICS!!!! Oh wait, they ARE 'political' aren't they?

You know the 'REAL' reason this scam worked 'so well'? IMHO, it is because we, as a people (especially in THIS country) were too lazy to open our collective eyes and REMEMBER what we WERE taught in ELEMENTARY and instead are asked to place our trust in people with letters before their names, in a dream that a faceless government knows more about how to 'protect' us than WE do! evil IDIOTS (the scientist and governments, not us! Unless you ARE a scientist or government official that is!
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: It just does not look good for the sky is falling crowd.   Global Warming. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:45 am

The chairman of the leading climate change watchdog was informed that claims about melting Himalayan glaciers were false before the Copenhagen summit, the Times of London reports.http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/01/29/climate-chief-knew-false-glacier-claims-copenhagen/
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:32 pm

Imagine my surprise!!! :lol!: :o
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:25 pm

With all this record cold how can anyone believe in this except if they are pushing a political agenda.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: rumor?   Global Warming. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:15 am

I heard that Lake Erie has FROZEN OVEER this year, first time in DECADES! MUST be more proof of Global Warming!
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:06 pm

And yet Obama is trying to push his global warming agenda. This guy does not back down. I will give the scum bag credit for that at least.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Good riddance....   Global Warming. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:15 pm

However, I AM rather concerned about the NEXT fanatical person who will try to push the Climate Control 'problem' even harder on us! :affraid: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/02/18/AR2010021801239.html
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:43 pm

Walterth3rd wrote:
I heard that Lake Erie has FROZEN OVEER this year, first time in DECADES! MUST be more proof of Global Warming!
I used to live near the lake in Michigan.We had 3 power plants along it in our county,and that is why they said the lake would never freeze over again from all the warm water discharge.I guess even warm water will freeze due to Global Warming.
Here in Florida we have had the most consecutive nights of under 40 degree temps since 1931.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:52 am

ford plasko wrote:
Walterth3rd wrote:
I used to live near the lake in Michigan.We had 3 power plants along it in our county,and that is why they said the lake would never freeze over again from all the warm water discharge.I guess even warm water will freeze due to Global Warming.
Here in Florida we have had the most consecutive nights of under 40 degree temps since 1931.

Yes it has been to cold for Orlando far to long. We are heading for Universal Studios today and it should be a warm day we have not seen in a while.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:41 am

We finally got some warm weather. This has been the longest could snap I can remember here. We are going to get another major snow storm this week. It sucks I wish it was global warming.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: LOLOL   Global Warming. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm

I am watching and listening to RAIN!!!!
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Oh and by the way....   Global Warming. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:34 pm

From NEWSWEEK -
Quote :
1. Global Warming Scientist Admits Doubts

Proponents of man-made global warming have suffered a serious blow as leading climate change scientist Phil Jones now acknowledges that the earth may have been warmer in medieval times than now.

Jones also conceded in an interview with the BBC that during the past 15 years there has been no “statistically significant” warming.

“The admissions will be seized on by skeptics as fresh evidence that there are serious flaws at the heart of the science of climate change and the orthodoxy that recent rises in temperature are largely made-made,” Britain‘s Daily Mail observed.

Jones recently stepped down as director of the University of East Anglia’s Climatic Research Unit in Britain after leaked e-mails indicated that scientists there were manipulating data to strengthen the argument for man-made global warming.

The data have been used to support efforts by the United Nations’ Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) to urge governments to cut carbon dioxide emissions and to produce the “hockey stick graph” that shows temperatures relatively stable for centuries before rising sharply in recent decades.

Critics of global warming crusaders believe there is evidence that the world was warmer than today between about 800 and 1300 A.D., during the so-called Medieval Warm Period (MWP), due to evidence of high temperatures in northern countries.

“There is much debate over whether the Medieval Warm Period was global in extent or not,” Jones said in the interview.

“The MWP is most clearly expressed in parts of North America, the North Atlantic, and Europe and parts of Asia.

“For it to be global in extent, the MWP would need to be seen clearly in more records from the tropical regions and the Southern Hemisphere. There are very few palaeoclimatic records for these latter two regions.

“Of course, if the MWP was shown to be global in extent and as warm or warmer than today, then obviously the late 20th century warmth would not be unprecedented.”

Marc Sheppard, environment editor of American Thinker, declares: “As the entire anthropogenic global warming theory is predicated on correlation with rising CO2 levels, this first-such confession from an IPCC senior scientist is nothing short of earth-shattering.”

He also writes: “Indeed, we know that, during the MWP, ice-free seas allowed the Vikings to settle a then comfortably warm Greenland, where colonies flourished for many centuries. Modern archaeologists digging through [Greenland’s] permafrost have uncovered bones and artifacts attesting to the villages established there.”

Despite his concession that there has been no “statistically significant” warming over the past 15 years, Jones still maintains that he is “100 percent confident” the climate has warmed and said “there’s evidence that most of the warming since the 1950s is due to human activity.”
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:43 pm

Walterth3rd wrote:
From NEWSWEEK -
Quote :
1. Global Warming Scientist Admits Doubts

Proponents of man-made global warming have suffered a serious blow as leading climate change scientist Phil Jones now acknowledges that the earth may have been warmer in medieval times than now.

Jones also conceded in an interview with the BBC that during the past 15 years there has been no “statistically significant” warming.

“The admissions will be seized on by skeptics as fresh evidence that there are serious flaws at the heart of the science of climate change and the orthodoxy that recent rises in temperature are largely made-made,” Britain‘s Daily Mail observed.

Jones recently stepped down as director of the University of East Anglia’s Climatic Research Unit in Britain after leaked e-mails indicated that scientists there were manipulating data to strengthen the argument for man-made global warming.

The data have been used to support efforts by the United Nations’ Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) to urge governments to cut carbon dioxide emissions and to produce the “hockey stick graph” that shows temperatures relatively stable for centuries before rising sharply in recent decades.

Critics of global warming crusaders believe there is evidence that the world was warmer than today between about 800 and 1300 A.D., during the so-called Medieval Warm Period (MWP), due to evidence of high temperatures in northern countries.

“There is much debate over whether the Medieval Warm Period was global in extent or not,” Jones said in the interview.

“The MWP is most clearly expressed in parts of North America, the North Atlantic, and Europe and parts of Asia.

“For it to be global in extent, the MWP would need to be seen clearly in more records from the tropical regions and the Southern Hemisphere. There are very few palaeoclimatic records for these latter two regions.

“Of course, if the MWP was shown to be global in extent and as warm or warmer than today, then obviously the late 20th century warmth would not be unprecedented.”

Marc Sheppard, environment editor of American Thinker, declares: “As the entire anthropogenic global warming theory is predicated on correlation with rising CO2 levels, this first-such confession from an IPCC senior scientist is nothing short of earth-shattering.”

He also writes: “Indeed, we know that, during the MWP, ice-free seas allowed the Vikings to settle a then comfortably warm Greenland, where colonies flourished for many centuries. Modern archaeologists digging through [Greenland’s] permafrost have uncovered bones and artifacts attesting to the villages established there.”

Despite his concession that there has been no “statistically significant” warming over the past 15 years, Jones still maintains that he is “100 percent confident” the climate has warmed and said “there’s evidence that most of the warming since the 1950s is due to human activity.”
just like a liberal to lie like that.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:43 pm

More lies from the GW crowd.

Quote :
Climate scientists withdraw journal claims of rising sea levels

Study claimed in 2009 that sea levels would rise by up to 82cm by the end of century – but the report's author now says true estimate is still unknown
Scientists have been forced to withdraw a study on projected sea level rise due to global warming after finding mistakes that undermined the findings.

The study, published in 2009 in Nature Geoscience, one of the top journals in its field, confirmed the conclusions of the 2007 report from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC). It used data over the last 22,000 years to predict that sea level would rise by between 7cm and 82cm by the end of the century.

At the time, Mark Siddall, from the Earth Sciences Department at the University of Bristol, said the study "strengthens the confidence with which one may interpret the IPCC results". The IPCC said that sea level would probably rise by 18cm-59cm by 2100, though stressed this was based on incomplete information about ice sheet melting and that the true rise could be higher.

Many scientists criticised the IPCC approach as too conservative, and several papers since have suggested that sea level could rise more. Martin Vermeer of the Helsinki University of Technology, Finland and Stefan Rahmstorf of the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research in Germany published a study in December that projected a rise of 0.75m to 1.9m by 2100.

Siddall said that he did not know whether the retracted paper's estimate of sea level rise was an overestimate or an underestimate.

Announcing the formal retraction of the paper from the journal, Siddall said: "It's one of those things that happens. People make mistakes and mistakes happen in science." He said there were two separate technical mistakes in the paper, which were pointed out by other scientists after it was published. A formal retraction was required, rather than a correction, because the errors undermined the study's conclusion.

"Retraction is a regular part of the publication process," he said. "Science is a complicated game and there are set procedures in place that act as checks and balances."

Nature Publishing Group, which publishes Nature Geoscience, said this was the first paper retracted from the journal since it was launched in 2007.

The paper – entitled "Constraints on future sea-level rise from past sea-level change" – used fossil coral data and temperature records derived from ice-core measurements to reconstruct how sea level has fluctuated with temperature since the peak of the last ice age, and to project how it would rise with warming over the next few decades.

In a statement the authors of the paper said: "Since publication of our paper we have become aware of two mistakes which impact the detailed estimation of future sea level rise. This means that we can no longer draw firm conclusions regarding 21st century sea level rise from this study without further work.

"One mistake was a miscalculation; the other was not to allow fully for temperature change over the past 2,000 years. Because of these issues we have retracted the paper and will now invest in the further work needed to correct these mistakes."

In the Nature Geoscience retraction, in which Siddall and his colleagues explain their errors, Vermeer and Rahmstorf are thanked for "bringing these issues to our attention".
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:01 am

And the house of cards begin to fall quickly!
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:59 am

Walterth3rd wrote:
And the house of cards begin to fall quickly!
Not so quick.

Quote :

CLIMATE scientists yesterday stunned Britons suffering the coldest winter for 30 years by claiming last month was the ­hottest January the world has ever seen.

The remarkable claim, based on global satellite data, follows Arctic temperatures that brought snow, ice and travel chaos to millions in the UK.

At the height of the big freeze, the entire country was blanketed in snow. But Australian weather expert Professor Neville Nicholls, of Monash University in Melbourne, said yesterday: “January, according to satellite data, was the hottest January we’ve ever seen.

“Last November was the hottest November we’ve ever seen. November-January as a whole is the hottest November-January the world has seen.” Veteran ­climatologist Professor Nicholls was speaking at an online climate change briefing, added: “It’s not warming the same everywhere but it is really quite challenging to find places that haven’t warmed in the past 50 years.”

His extraordinary claims came after the World Meteorological Organisation revealed 2000 to 2009 was the hottest decade since records began in 1850.

But UK forecaster Jonathan Powell, of Positive Weather Solutions, said: “If it is the case and it is borne out that January was the hottest on record, it is still no marker towards climate change.

“It’s all part of a cyclical issue and nothing should be read too deeply into that.

“It’s been the coldest for 30 years in Britain but we predicted that and climate change always tends t o throw up anomalies. It’s all in line with predictions and I won’t be sold on climate change at all. The data is either faulty or manufactured to make it look like it shouldn’t.”
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:58 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:46 pm

USA Today sat on fraudulent climate data for years!

Quote :
Email messages obtained by the Competitive Enterprise Institute via a Freedom of Information Act request reveal that the climate dataset of NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS) was considered — by the top climate scientists within NASA itself — to be inferior to the data maintained by the University of East Anglia Climate Research Unit (CRU).

The NASA scientists also felt that NASA GISS data was inferior to the National Climate Data Center Global Historical Climate Network (NCDC GHCN) database.

These emails, obtained by Christopher Horner, also show that the NASA GISS dataset was not independent of CRU data.

Further, all of this information regarding the accuracy and independence of NASA GISS data was directly communicated to a reporter from USA Today in August 2007.

The reporter never published it.

—————————————

There are only four climate datasets available. All global warming study, such as the reports from the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), must be based on these four.

They are: the NASA GISS dataset, the NCDC GHCN dataset, the CRU dataset, and the Japan Meteorological Agency dataset.

Following Climategate, when it became known that raw temperature data for CRU’s “HADCRU3″ climate dataset had been destroyed, Phil Jones, CRU’s former director, said the data loss was not important — because there were other independent climate datasets available.

But the emails reveal that at least three of the four datasets were not independent, that NASA GISS was not considered to be accurate, and that these quality issues were known to both top climate scientists and to the mainstream press. In a response to reporter Doyle Rice of USA Today, Dr. Reto Ruedy — a senior scientist at NASA — recommended the following:

Continue using NCDC’s data for the U.S. means and Phil Jones’ [HADCRU3] data for the global means. …

We are basically a modeling group and were forced into rudimentary analysis of global observed data in the 70s and early 80s. …

Now we happily combine NCDC’s and Hadley Center data to … evaluate our model results.

This response was extended later the same day by Dr. James Hansen — the head of NASA GISS:

[For] example, we extrapolate station measurements as much as 1200 km. This allows us to include results for the full Arctic. In 2005 this turned out to be important, as the Arctic had a large positive temperature anomaly. We thus found 2005 to be the warmest year in the record, while the British did not and initially NOAA also did not. …

It should be noted that the different groups have cooperated in a very friendly way to try to understand different conclusions when they arise.

Two implications of these emails: The data to which Phil Jones referred to as “independent” was not — it was being “corrected” and reused among various climate science groups, and the independence of the results was no longer assured; and the NASA GISS data was of lower quality than Jones’ embattled CRU data.

The NCDC GHCN dataset mentioned in the Ruedy email has also been called into question by Joe D’Aleo and Anthony Watts. D’Aleo and Watts showed in a January 2010 report that changes in available measurement sites and the selection criteria involved in “homogenizing” the GHCN climate data raised serious questions about the usefulness of that dataset as well.

These three datasets — from NASA GISS, NCDC GHCN, and CRU — are the basis of essentially all climate study supporting anthropogenic global warming.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:54 pm

More fraud on global warming.

Quote :
NASA and the state-run media knew about temperature data issues nearly three years ago…
But pushed global warming junk science despite of this.
Pajamas Media reported, via Free Republic:

Email messages obtained by the Competitive Enterprise Institute via a Freedom of Information Act request reveal that the climate dataset of NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS) was considered — by the top climate scientists within NASA itself — to be inferior to the data maintained by the University of East Anglia Climate Research Unit (CRU).

The NASA scientists also felt that NASA GISS data was inferior to the National Climate Data Center Global Historical Climate Network (NCDC GHCN) database.

These emails, obtained by Christopher Horner, also show that the NASA GISS dataset was not independent of CRU data.

Further, all of this information regarding the accuracy and independence of NASA GISS data was directly communicated to a reporter from USA Today in August 2007.

The reporter never published it.

In a sane world these snake oil salesmen would be jailed.

In related news… Nearly half of America believes the global warming threat is exaggerated by the loony left.
Ya think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming.   Global Warming. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Global Warming.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next