Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

See Rep. Allen West Impersonate Harry Reid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

See Rep. Allen West Impersonate Harry Reid Empty
PostSubject: See Rep. Allen West Impersonate Harry Reid   See Rep. Allen West Impersonate Harry Reid EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:46 pm

The more I hear this man the more I like him. I dont like that he voted to extend the Patriot Act but overall he has been pretty damn impressive.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/see-rep-allen-west-impersonate-harry-reid/
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: See Rep. Allen West Impersonate Harry Reid   See Rep. Allen West Impersonate Harry Reid EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

This is a good one from West also.

Rep. Allen West Tells ‘Koran-Wielding‘ CAIR Executive Not to ’Blow Sunshine up My Butt’

At a townhall meeting hosted by Congressman Allen West on Monday evening in Pompano Beach, the Q&A segment of the meeting featured a Koran wielding Nezar Hamze, Executive Director of the Council for American Islamic Relations (CAIR). Hamze confronted Congressman West and asked him to point out where in the Koran does it give marching orders to Muslims “to carry out attacks against Americans and innocent people”. West quickly pointed out that the Koran was written long before America even existed and that it does indeed tell believers to kill infidels, and then proceeded to chronicle a lengthy list of historical Muslim acts of aggression.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/rep-allen-west-tells-koran-wielding-cair-executive-not-to-blow-sunshine-up-my-butt/
Back to top Go down
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: Re: See Rep. Allen West Impersonate Harry Reid   See Rep. Allen West Impersonate Harry Reid EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:08 pm

This guy is something else with that Harry Reid impersonation! Ya, I'm not too fond of the extending the Patriot Act either (got to remember he is ex-military too), but as a whole he is impressive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: See Rep. Allen West Impersonate Harry Reid   See Rep. Allen West Impersonate Harry Reid Empty

Back to top Go down

See Rep. Allen West Impersonate Harry Reid
Page 1 of 1