Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Topics I see on FB and the replies...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

Topics I see on FB and the replies... Empty
PostSubject: Topics I see on FB and the replies...   Topics I see on FB and the replies... EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 8:30 pm

Ohh the shame!! And you wonder why Texas ranks 43rd nationally with High Graduation rates!! Rick needs to sit his butt down & shut up. We're already thoroughly embarrassed from unleashing "W" on the world!!
Rick Perry Makes Texas-Sized Geography Gaffe
www.huffingtonpost.com
Texas Governor Rick Perry may want to brush up on his geography. According to Politico, the Lone Star State Republican and chairman of the Republican Governors Association inaccurately called Juarez, Mexico "the most dangerous city in America" when speaking with reporters on Monday.
19 hours ago · LikeUnlike · · Share

o
Walter Hawthorne <cough cough cough, 'VISITED all 57 states of America on my campaign trail' - Obama in an interview before the final primaries, cough cough>
19 hours ago · LikeUnlike
o
Andre Clark DAMN IT "W" is NOT a Texan.... Texas was just the location of his rise to power
19 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading...
o
Scott Mendini We in Milwaukee WI have a county board member that thinks AZ is not on the boarder of Mexico. They could take a course together.
19 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 2 peopleLoading...
o
Andre Clark One more thing America or "The Americas" consists of TWO Continents. Who came up with the idea that the USA should just be called "A" Thats not correct.. just saying
19 hours ago · LikeUnlike
o
Charles Jackson ‎@ Walter - There's a difference between a gaffe & a goof!! Rick Perry couldn't hold Obama's jock strap!! Why do you think he never debates anyone? By Texas political standards, he's an idiot savant.
19 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading...
o
Walter Hawthorne
That may be true, but when a person on the NATIONAL stage says there are MORE states than we know there to be.... All I see from YOUR response is an unwilling to hold Obama to the same 'standard' that you hold this guy. He may be an idiot, ...I don't know, I don't live there, but still, sounds the same to me, someone who doesn't know what is covered in our country's territory, whether it be the size of a single state OR the NUMBER of states in the Union (BOTH something taught at a very young age, but I don't want to get into WHERE they teach these facts of geography so I'll leave it at that).

BTW, if this WAS a debate between those two, I hope it wouldn't have any questions about where and how many states there are, or how many territories the US has, or anything like that).See More
18 hours ago · LikeUnlike
o
Andre Clark This is like comparing a single room (TEXAS) to a whole Mansion (USA) The Dynamics of a single state vs the whole US is an absurd comparison. Even YOU have to admit Obama's plate is MUCH larger and more complicated than Governor "Good Hair"
o
Charles Jackson
Living in Texas Walter, I'm not just making this up. The more he talks, the more you'll regret it. BTW, not everything's a pissing contest between the left & the right.

I began this by criticizing our Texas Governor, but I see your point...... slightly!! :0)See More
18 hours ago · UnlikeLike · 1 personLoading...
o
Walter Hawthorne Except, that back then, he WASN'T the 'leader of the Free World' He wasn't even on the TICKET yet. Therefore, I stand by what I said!
o
Walter Hawthorne That last aimed at Andre, BTW.
o
Walter Hawthorne Also, of COURSE it isn't always a pissing contest, until you write you are 'EMBARRASSED FROM UNLEASHING 'W' ON THE WORLD'. That sounded like the first drops of a pissing contest. :p
18 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

Topics I see on FB and the replies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topics I see on FB and the replies...   Topics I see on FB and the replies... EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 8:31 pm

Notice how quickly it simmered down when I brought up FACTS! They HATE when I do that!
Back to top Go down

Topics I see on FB and the replies...
Page 1 of 1