Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

NOT gonna TAKE it any longer!!!! (this is NOT a LOVE SONG! :D )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

NOT gonna TAKE it any longer!!!! (this is NOT a LOVE SONG! :D ) Empty
PostSubject: NOT gonna TAKE it any longer!!!! (this is NOT a LOVE SONG! :D )   NOT gonna TAKE it any longer!!!! (this is NOT a LOVE SONG! :D ) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:58 pm

IF I hear ONE more person crying to me about how poor the people of EGYPT are living on $2 a month (or a day or whatever), I am gonna ask them what have THEY done for THEM other than cry to ME? I am NOT the one to complain to, I don't make that much to GIVE! Not to mention...

There are poverty stricken people in THIS country our OWN government WON’T take care of while sending TRILLIONS to ‘help’ these other countries. However, I also have little patience for people poorer than I am when I see them CELL PHONE in one hand, and a ‘PLEASE HELP ME’ sign in the other! You may think I am ‘playing, but just drove by someone with just that set-up!

Oh, and IF you are AGAINST Global Warming, better not let me catch YOU collecting signatures while watching you drive off in a big FORD SUV!!! Not gonna care so much when YOU don’t appear to care so much.

Now, don’t ask me to care about the crime in your neighborhood when it is no secret WHO is causing you harm, who is shooting at you, who is breaking into your cars and homes AND YOU SAY NOTHING WHEN THE POLICE ASK WHO IT WAS! No, not gonna shed the smallest tear.

I hear people complain that there are too many strays (dogs and cats) but find these same WON’T SPAY THEIR OWN ANIMALS! Hint: THAT’S THE PROBLEM!!! Quit buying them for gifts them just releasing them when they stop being ‘cute’. YOU are the problem, NOT the animals!

I am tired of people complaining about the kids today, the lack of personal responsibility or the outright lack of RESPECT for ANYONE! Here is another BIG hint: Much as you don’t wanna believe it, but MOST of what kids learn is NOT from their friends, it is from what their parents TEACH them! Whether it is by the parent not being involved enough to correct the child when they come home with off the wall thoughts picked up from a friend/TV or just from listening to that parent TALK ABOUOT HOW THEY CHEATED THE IRS BY NOT FULLY DISCLOSING ALL OF THEIR EARNINGS. Or (my ‘favorite’), when a parent talks DIS-RESPECTFULLY about the OTHER parent! How do you suppose THAT would raise the child well IN THE LEAST?

No, I guess I am a robot and MY folks were just uncaring when they, after working long days, came home and actually TALKED to us (me and my sister) about OUR day. I guess they were wrong in watching ALL the shows WE liked SO THEY COULD TELL US THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TV AND REALITY! I suppose my MOM was wrong when, while watching ‘Welcome Back Kotter’ and I mentioned how cool it would be to be in a gang like the SWEATHOGS and she nearly knocked my fool head across the room telling me that being in a gang was NEVER ‘cool’. (I should have remembered since that was the same reaction I got a few years earlier when I thought the gang from the Little Rascal’s would have been cool to join. But after that second, ‘REFRESHER’ slap, I REMEMBERED from then on!)

No, my folks were just ‘mean’ giving me a curfew and was VERY strict with it (I learned to call if I was gonna be a few SECONDS late by way of the BELT!!!) so now I am where I HAVE to be WHEN I have to BE there!

Yeah, I realize MY life was a bit different; I had parents that WORKED HARD TO BE GOOD PARENTS. I had parents that understood once WE entered the family, all the SINGLE LIFE, the NO CHILDREN HAVING life, was over! I suppose, they gave up THEIR lives so that WE could LEARN HOW TO BE RESPONSIBLE. I guess I owe them for not wanting to KEEP doing what they were BEFORE we were born, but put THAT aside for OUR sakes!

I understand, times ARE hard, and it isn’t always easy to get someone to watch your kids while working. I get that. I get it. The life you HAD seems like it is ‘over’; but guess what? It IS! THAT life ended the second you conceived and gave birth. Don’t smirk, DADS, YOURS ended the same moment. Of course, you COULD just disappear, but that wouldn’t be responsible, would it?

Am I being too harsh and NOT understanding? Oh believe me, I totally understand. I completely understand, that is why I even write what I am writing here, just for you all. Even the last part about having and RAISING children, remember, IF you have to do it alone, DO IT ALONE! Do whatever it takes to raise GOOD AND RESPONSIBLE CITIZENS! That goes for single fathers as well!

I am stopping right here because I see the FLYING off the topic about to happen (probably already did, so I best stop now!).

Y’all feel free to respond, but please, not too many name calling (YOU know who I am talking to T.S.!) Ciao y’all. :P
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: NOT gonna TAKE it any longer!!!! (this is NOT a LOVE SONG! :D )   NOT gonna TAKE it any longer!!!! (this is NOT a LOVE SONG! :D ) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:24 pm

Man Walter that is a mouthful and 100 percent correct.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: NOT gonna TAKE it any longer!!!! (this is NOT a LOVE SONG! :D )   NOT gonna TAKE it any longer!!!! (this is NOT a LOVE SONG! :D ) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:47 am

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Man Walter that is a mouthful and 100 percent correct.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: NOT gonna TAKE it any longer!!!! (this is NOT a LOVE SONG! :D )   NOT gonna TAKE it any longer!!!! (this is NOT a LOVE SONG! :D ) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:06 pm

I thought there was going to be music Walter. I fixed it for ya.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: NOT gonna TAKE it any longer!!!! (this is NOT a LOVE SONG! :D )   NOT gonna TAKE it any longer!!!! (this is NOT a LOVE SONG! :D ) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:31 pm

Love it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOT gonna TAKE it any longer!!!! (this is NOT a LOVE SONG! :D )   NOT gonna TAKE it any longer!!!! (this is NOT a LOVE SONG! :D ) Empty

Back to top Go down

NOT gonna TAKE it any longer!!!! (this is NOT a LOVE SONG! :D )
Page 1 of 1