Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

The new series The Cape

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

The new series The Cape Empty
PostSubject: The new series The Cape   The new series The Cape EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:23 pm

Anybody watch this new super hero show yet. Wtching the first episode and even the second one I found the whole premise quite dissapointing and thought they could have done so much more with this show. The whole idea of why the cape is special is just a weak plot and story.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: The new series The Cape   The new series The Cape EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:38 pm

I have not watched it yet but I am a fan of Ernie Hudson.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: The new series The Cape   The new series The Cape EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:11 pm

It was poorly written, but that means it CAN get better! Hopefully...
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: The new series The Cape   The new series The Cape EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:35 am

I actually enjoyed it. Might not be the best writing, but it was still fun to watch. And Summer is just beautiful as always.

That said it will probably be canceled shortly, everything Summer is in as a main character gets canceled.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: The new series The Cape   The new series The Cape EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:44 pm

eber322 wrote:
I actually enjoyed it. Might not be the best writing, but it was still fun to watch. And Summer is just beautiful as always.

That said it will probably be canceled shortly, everything Summer is in as a main character gets canceled.

Yeah, she DOES seem to be the KOD (Kiss Of Death) doesn't she? She WAS in a couple of 'The Unit' too, maybe THAT is the REAL reason that show wasn't renewed....or maybe because in that show, they actually went to other countries, countries that Obama spent too much time apologizing to, to complete their missions, missions of violence against said country!
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: The new series The Cape   The new series The Cape EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:33 pm

Well lets see... Firefly: canceled. The 4400: canceled SCT: canceled. Dollhouse: canceled

The only other show I know she was on was "Chuck", but I believe that was just one episode.

EDIT: I almost forgot, she was in one episode of "Angel" as a ballerina. I remember being surprised to recognize her the last time I watched that series.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: The new series The Cape   The new series The Cape EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:57 pm

I finally watched this series I did like it. But in true NBC fashion the Business guy is the baddie.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: The new series The Cape   The new series The Cape EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:11 pm

Anyone watch last night episode I am getting ready to now.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: The new series The Cape   The new series The Cape EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:50 pm

I wanted to post a pic of Summer doing the suspended in air by ribbons bit from the last episode, but couldn't find one. :( So here's one of her topless instead!! ❤

The new series The Cape Summer-glau-the-cape-pilot

:cyclops: :drunken: :cheers: :face:
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: The new series The Cape   The new series The Cape EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:16 pm

I liked this last episode.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: The new series The Cape   The new series The Cape EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:49 pm

Yeah it was good. I like the whole angle of the bad guy wanting the cape. Orwell (Summer) is apparently Chess's daughter. I kind of figured that right from the first ep.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: The new series The Cape   The new series The Cape EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:42 pm

eber322 wrote:
Yeah it was good. I like the whole angle of the bad guy wanting the cape. Orwell (Summer) is apparently Chess's daughter. I kind of figured that right from the first ep.
Ya I just wonder what he is going to do when he finds out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new series The Cape   The new series The Cape Empty

Back to top Go down

The new series The Cape
Page 1 of 1