Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Attacking the American wage earner

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bad Chaz

Bad Chaz

Attacking the American wage earner  Empty
PostSubject: Attacking the American wage earner    Attacking the American wage earner  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:00 am

Ed Schultz and Leo Gerard, president of the United Steelworkers, discuss why 2011 will be an attack on the working people.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/40916509#40916509

Please click the link & watch the video prior to responding. It actually stimulates the debate as supposed to discussing a total opinion about the source, the commentator, or the description. Danka!!

Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Attacking the American wage earner    Attacking the American wage earner  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 4:46 pm

Chris Christie was spot on. The unions messed that up. Banning teachers from striking is great idea. I work for the state and we are not allowed to strike and we would get fired. Why is Ed so damn stupid. Eddie is a big union guy. This is not about what he said it was. This is about saving the unions and anyone can tell that. My brother in law was a big union guy until they ran the company in the ground and they all lost there jobs.

Of course once the republicans won the house everyone expected this from the left. Hell I was watching Olberjerk and he started the they want to kill babies and old people LMAO when it is Obama that cut 500 mil from Mediscare. I hope they do kill the unions. Oh snap he says the republicans lie lol Nancy was the biggest lie of all.

Eddie Eddie you just made the case for the republicans. Oh now he thinks the republicans hate the American worker. No they want to create jobs you stupid ass. Oh wait I figured out what shultzy wants he wants all government jobs.

No Eddie republicans do not want low wage jobs. Eddie wants business to fail. Whaling on the rich guy when most people are employed by small buisiness this has to be the most retarded person on TV no wonder his ratings suck spewing nothing but a bunch propaganda. Good thing is the AMERICAN people see through this.

Yep this is nothing more then class warfare and I thought you would be smarter then that Chaz to buy this Bull Feces.

Last edited by Pissedoffvulcan on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Attacking the American wage earner    Attacking the American wage earner  EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:44 pm

I could only listen to this ignorant moran half way through before I just couldnt listen to his nonsense anymore. He says Bridges are going to fall unless we have unions? Yes he his a moron. God I hope America can do away with unions.
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Attacking the American wage earner    Attacking the American wage earner  EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:49 pm

ssvs04 wrote:
I could only listen to this ignorant moran half way through before I just couldnt listen to his nonsense anymore. He says Bridges are going to fall unless we have unions? Yes he his a moron. God I hope America can do away with unions.

Your braver than I am. I would rather listen to the soothing sounds of some death metal band.
As for unions-I worked for the Laborers union many years ago. In construction where you work for a company only as long as the job lasts it was a good thing. They took care of my health insurance and pension plan. The problem was all these fat lazy old farts that had been there forever always wanted to go on strike. I wanted to work and when our contract would come up there was always enough of these idiots to vote it down. That and no matter how hard you worked,everyone got paid the same. I didn't like running a jackhammer for 8 hours and watch some guy push a broom knowing he was being paid the same as me.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Attacking the American wage earner    Attacking the American wage earner  EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 6:26 am

This will be my last response to Bad Chaz posts if he is going to post stir up the pot and never respond back. I dont mind the stir up the pot part but at least interact just a little if your going to post something.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Attacking the American wage earner    Attacking the American wage earner  EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:53 am

ssvs04 wrote:
This will be my last response to Bad Chaz posts if he is going to post stir up the pot and never respond back. I dont mind the stir up the pot part but at least interact just a little if your going to post something.

Ya if you are going to stir the pot expect people to watch what you post we did this time then you should at least have some kind of rebuttal unless he actually agrees with us. You know and expect MSNBC the worst network for news to go off the deep end. Good thing is the Americans have finally seen what big spending politicians are and have rejected them throughout the country. Sorry MSNBC and Eddie but your day is over no one will ever fall for the lies the company ever says again.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: Attacking the American wage earner    Attacking the American wage earner  EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:38 pm

Personally, I have NEVER had a good experience with unions. I am sure that at one time, when workers were slaves to the boss and couldn't get insurance through the job, or had to work too many hours without fair compensation (fair for then, heck, fair for then is STILL more than fair for now!). But all I've seen is unions do nothing but keep the spoiled, ungrateful people doing jobs they DON'T deserve!
So there! I said it, and I said it OUT LOUD! 8)
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Attacking the American wage earner    Attacking the American wage earner  EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:59 am

Unions are not all bad. Some are some are not. I think the company that has the contract I work at should be unionized because of the way they treat people. Luckily I am pretty much immune to them. But for the most part they are have outlived there usefulness. I mean we have laws that have taken over what the unions used to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attacking the American wage earner    Attacking the American wage earner  Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1