Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

For the record, I have dropped out of school...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

For the record, I have dropped out of school... Empty
PostSubject: For the record, I have dropped out of school...   For the record, I have dropped out of school... EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:52 pm

with every intention of going back, but right now, I cannot stay. 'Why' you ask? I'll tell you why. I need to work to get my family back out of debt, we were mostly alright until...Francesca's mother had a heart attack followed by a RARE reaction to Zynax (or whatever that anti cholesterol drug is called) and her body is destroying her platelets! She has been in the hospital for two weeks now and every time she appears to be getting better, she slides back even further.
Francesca has been spending the night in hr mothers room. No sleep for her, no sleep for me either! Can't concentrate well enough to push through this class right now, eyes hurt too much.

But still, things would have been alright until Francesca hasn't been able to work the past two weeks (2.5 days a week was barely enough to get by, less than that, not a chance) so now I am about to look for a job on my own! Of course, I still have to talk Francesca into agreeing to me working, but one look at our bank accounts should do all the talking for me...I hope.

Did I mention that with all the tests the doctors have run (4 different doctors at last count) and they still don't know why the sudden seizures! I hate, no I LOATH doctors! Nurses are alright, they honestly seem to care, but DOCTORS? Forget-about-it
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: For the record, I have dropped out of school...   For the record, I have dropped out of school... EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:37 am

MAN OH MAN! Sorry to hear about all your troubles. Do they think she will be okay? Ive decided long ago I will never take that cholesterol stuff. Ive heard to many horror stories of the damages it does to your body. There is a natural product called Policosanol that is very effective at lowering cholestrol.

Ever since Vanessa has come to America from Ecuador she has said the same thing about American doctors. She found American doctors just dont spend the personalized time with you like she was used to in her country. And you would talk to your doctor on a couch and tell your troubles and symptoms before going to the exam room. But then again the best doctors in her country are expensive and trained in America.

Anyways I hope things turn around for you soon.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: For the record, I have dropped out of school...   For the record, I have dropped out of school... EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:53 pm

Walterth3rd wrote:
with every intention of going back, but right now, I cannot stay. 'Why' you ask? I'll tell you why. I need to work to get my family back out of debt, we were mostly alright until...Francesca's mother had a heart attack followed by a RARE reaction to Zynax (or whatever that anti cholesterol drug is called) and her body is destroying her platelets! She has been in the hospital for two weeks now and every time she appears to be getting better, she slides back even further.
Francesca has been spending the night in hr mothers room. No sleep for her, no sleep for me either! Can't concentrate well enough to push through this class right now, eyes hurt too much.

But still, things would have been alright until Francesca hasn't been able to work the past two weeks (2.5 days a week was barely enough to get by, less than that, not a chance) so now I am about to look for a job on my own! Of course, I still have to talk Francesca into agreeing to me working, but one look at our bank accounts should do all the talking for me...I hope.

Did I mention that with all the tests the doctors have run (4 different doctors at last count) and they still don't know why the sudden seizures! I hate, no I LOATH doctors! Nurses are alright, they honestly seem to care, but DOCTORS? Forget-about-it
Sorry to hear that Walter. I know what tough times are like. Best thing is do not get down and fight your back. My brother in law just last his job because an Illegal Alien hit his truck broadside while test driving a Ford Mustang. He was out far to long so they canned him.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the record, I have dropped out of school...   For the record, I have dropped out of school... Empty

Back to top Go down

For the record, I have dropped out of school...
Page 1 of 1