Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

China is launching missles 30 miles off the California coast.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

China is launching missles 30 miles off the California coast. Empty
PostSubject: China is launching missles 30 miles off the California coast.   China is launching missles 30 miles off the California coast. EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:09 pm

China is using nuclear subs to launch missiles 30 miles off our coast in an attempt to threaten and intimidate us. Of course the big question is how lax is our security if they can get that close?

Our government of course covered up all the sitings by claiming it was just the contrail from one of our jets and nothing to worry about. Luckily a news crew from KCBS-KCAL in California, recorded the launch. Apparently we're supposed to believe that this "jet" was flying under water before flying straight up in the air.

China is launching missles 30 miles off the California coast. 111910missile

Retired military officers with years of experience have identified this as a Chinese missile.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=230425
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: China is launching missles 30 miles off the California coast.   China is launching missles 30 miles off the California coast. EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:28 pm

If China did do this and they got that close then our underwater sensor system is worthless.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: China is launching missles 30 miles off the California coast.   China is launching missles 30 miles off the California coast. EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:38 pm

Now why would China attack us, ALL they have to do is put a lien on our country then EVICT US!!!
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: China is launching missles 30 miles off the California coast.   China is launching missles 30 miles off the California coast. EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:12 pm

This is true Walter however if they do put a lien on the country then we might go to war and if we win the debt is null and void with China so maybe they are testing our defenses to see what we have because they are planning on putting so called lien on us?
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: China is launching missles 30 miles off the California coast.   China is launching missles 30 miles off the California coast. EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:38 pm

Does anybody really believe Obama wouldn't just roll over and give them land, or at least the rights to mine US land?
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: China is launching missles 30 miles off the California coast.   China is launching missles 30 miles off the California coast. EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:57 pm

No Eber. One if he gave them the land they would never adhere to our mining rules and the environmentalist would go bonkers. Obama fears them more then he does the Chinks. You would see strip mining and oil wells go up in Anwar. No way would Obama let his happen.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: China is launching missles 30 miles off the California coast.   China is launching missles 30 miles off the California coast. EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:08 am

eber322 wrote:
Does anybody really believe Obama wouldn't just roll over and give them land, or at least the rights to mine US land?

I think thats the one thing that would probably unite most of America to oppose our government if he just let that much land get taken over. It would get messy. So no I dont even think Obama would roll over on this one.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: China is launching missles 30 miles off the California coast.   China is launching missles 30 miles off the California coast. EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:16 am

Really though would it be a good idea to give it to China. Now that I have thought about it maybe it would not be such a bad idea. They could get the resources out of the ground hire millions of Americans and do what the right has yet to be able to do. Drill in places the left would not let us even touch. I really do not think it would be that bad of an idea.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: China is launching missles 30 miles off the California coast.   China is launching missles 30 miles off the California coast. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:35 pm

On further consideration, I believe this was done by the N. Koreans! They are just showing they COULD hit us IF they really wanted to...I think.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: China is launching missles 30 miles off the California coast.   China is launching missles 30 miles off the California coast. EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:23 am

I think we should sell California to China.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: China is launching missles 30 miles off the California coast.   China is launching missles 30 miles off the California coast. EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:52 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

Hey now, I STILL live here and I would HATE to have to move!
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: China is launching missles 30 miles off the California coast.   China is launching missles 30 miles off the California coast. EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:51 pm

Walterth3rd wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

Hey now, I STILL live here and I would HATE to have to move!
LMAO I knew that.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: China is launching missles 30 miles off the California coast.   China is launching missles 30 miles off the California coast. EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:54 pm

I don't think Mexico would like it if we sold a state they already own.
Back to top Go down
Locomoco

Locomoco

PostSubject: Re: China is launching missles 30 miles off the California coast.   China is launching missles 30 miles off the California coast. EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:23 pm

We need to invade Mexico and make it the 51st state. After we take out all the drug cartels and such. I'm not much for wars on foreign soil, but better U.S. troops in Mexico than in the Middle East.

But getting back on topic, I have it on very high authority that the missile was not from China.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: China is launching missles 30 miles off the California coast.   China is launching missles 30 miles off the California coast. EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:19 pm

Locomoco wrote:
We need to invade Mexico and make it the 51st state. After we take out all the drug cartels and such. I'm not much for wars on foreign soil, but better U.S. troops in Mexico than in the Middle East.

But getting back on topic, I have it on very high authority that the missile was not from China.
It was underwater aliens. 👽
Back to top Go down
Locomoco

Locomoco

PostSubject: Re: China is launching missles 30 miles off the California coast.   China is launching missles 30 miles off the California coast. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:33 am

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Locomoco wrote:

It was underwater aliens. 👽

I dunno... maybe? ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: China is launching missles 30 miles off the California coast.   China is launching missles 30 miles off the California coast. Empty

Back to top Go down

China is launching missles 30 miles off the California coast.
Page 1 of 1