Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Napolitano considering allowing Muslim women to pat themselves down at Airports!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ford plasko

ford plasko

Napolitano considering allowing Muslim women to pat themselves down at Airports! Empty
PostSubject: Napolitano considering allowing Muslim women to pat themselves down at Airports!   Napolitano considering allowing Muslim women to pat themselves down at Airports! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:31 pm

It's official,the clowns are in charge 🤡
http://www.greeleygazette.com/press/?p=6687
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Napolitano considering allowing Muslim women to pat themselves down at Airports! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Napolitano considering allowing Muslim women to pat themselves down at Airports!   Napolitano considering allowing Muslim women to pat themselves down at Airports! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:36 pm

I seen that. What the American people should do is all put Burkas on. He he.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Napolitano considering allowing Muslim women to pat themselves down at Airports!   Napolitano considering allowing Muslim women to pat themselves down at Airports! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:02 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
I seen that. What the American people should do is all put Burkas on. He he.

No. What they should do is stop flying period. I won't fly. If I have to go someplace, I'll take a train or drive. Overseas I'd take a ship. If even 25-30% of regular flyers would stop, they'd repeal these stupid searches real quick. They need to get rid of the stupid restrictions on liquids, nail files, etc as well. Hell what they should be doing is handing every competent adult passenger a single shot pistol when they board. Not many people would try anything if they know everybody has a gun. I'm thinking we all need to go back to the old west ways in general and start wearing six shooters everyplace we go.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Napolitano considering allowing Muslim women to pat themselves down at Airports!   Napolitano considering allowing Muslim women to pat themselves down at Airports! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:29 pm

I would rather take a train anyway.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: Napolitano considering allowing Muslim women to pat themselves down at Airports!   Napolitano considering allowing Muslim women to pat themselves down at Airports! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:42 pm

Someone remind me, who was the latest SUICIDE BOMBERS? The men or the WOMEN IN BURKAHS? Just saying, but if you allow ONE exception, may as well toss the whole thing!

I say, as long as a passenger has the proper boarding pass AND the baggage goes through the X-Ray machine AND by purchasing a ticket you indemnify the airline and airport from any damages caused by TERRORISTS, let them fly!
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Napolitano considering allowing Muslim women to pat themselves down at Airports!   Napolitano considering allowing Muslim women to pat themselves down at Airports! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:10 pm

Ahh but Walter that is not how liberals work. You have to make exceptions for groups of people. This is what used to piss me off when running the barracks. I wanted the proper stuff to secure the emergency exits cameras and alarms but alas I was shut down. I am like you all or nothing so I told my people do not pursue people sneaking into the barracks. You have more important things to worry about if the command is not going to worry about it. Hell they would spend half the night chasing out girls from the town. Even though they had to be off base by 1 am. The stupid security department would never call and say who had not checked off base yet.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Napolitano considering allowing Muslim women to pat themselves down at Airports!   Napolitano considering allowing Muslim women to pat themselves down at Airports! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:21 am

Ive been so disgusted by this abuse of power from our government. And then the whole purpose behind trying to stop terrorism that comes from the middle east and now their not checking the people most likely to commit the terrorist attack. They love to talk about racism well this is nothing less then racism towards every other person in America because they are giving one group preferential treatment.

The system that works and has been proven to work for decades now is the way the Israelis to their airport security.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Napolitano considering allowing Muslim women to pat themselves down at Airports!   Napolitano considering allowing Muslim women to pat themselves down at Airports! Empty

Back to top Go down

Napolitano considering allowing Muslim women to pat themselves down at Airports!
Page 1 of 1