Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.    Empty
PostSubject: The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.    The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.    EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:01 pm

Video at link...

http://disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/57106/New_Hampshire_State__quot_Thugs_quot__Snatch_Newborn_1_3/

Quote :

John Irish & Stephanie Taylor: New Hampshire State "Thugs" Snatch Newborn Over Political Beliefs 1/3

What was supposed to be one of the most joyous occasions of their lives turned into a nightmare for John Irish and Stephanie Janvrin, after they were told by The Director of Security and the Head Nurse at Concord Hospital that their baby would be taken to be checked by the hospital pediatrician.

"They lied to us -- they got us to allow them to take our daughter under false pretenses, we didn't even have a choice," said Irish.

When Irish tried to stop his daughter being taken, the baby was immediately wheeled out in a bassinet, after which Irish saw three men in suits accompanied by uniformed police officers as well as detectives and social workers. who proceeded to try to search Irish.

"They forced me to stand up, held my hands behind my back and patted me down," said Irish, before police told him they were taking the baby.

"My fianc� didn't even get any time to bond with the baby -- they came in and stole our child," said Irish. The parents were given a couple of minutes with their daughter before being forced by police to leave the hospital. Irish was subsequently told that a "security officer" would follow his every move.

The affidavit in support of the decision to take the child, which has been verified by Oath Keepers, states, "The Division became aware and confirmed that Mr. Irish associated with a militia known as the Oath Keepers," confirming that political beliefs were, amongst other reasons, one of the primary factors behind the snatching of the baby.

Even if the additional reasons cited in the affidavit, which are unproven at this time, could be considered sufficient reason for the state to take the baby, the fact that political affiliations were even mentioned is a frightening indictment of how far the government's war on Americans who dissent against authority has advanced.

"Regardless of the other allegations, it is utterly unconstitutional for government agencies to list Mr. Irish's association with Oath Keepers in an affidavit in support of a child abuse order to remove his daughter from his custody." writes Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes. "Talk about chilling speech! If this is allowed to continue, it will chill the speech of not just Mr. Irish, but all Oath Keepers and it will serve as the camel under the tent for other associations being considered too risky for parents to dare. Thus, it serves to chill the speech of all of us, in any group we belong to that "officials" may not approve of. Don't you dare associate with such and such group, or you could be on "the list" and then child protective services might come take your kids."

The parents were not even full members of the Oath Keepers organization, they were merely on a discussion list related to the group. This makes the case even more shocking -- you don't even have to be directly associated with a group that the government deems to be a "militia" to have your baby stolen -- you merely have to be involved in online discussions of issues relating to the constitution and freedom in America.

Irish's father's web page clearly states that he supports a "NON-violent, law abiding gathering of like minded Patriots," and that he is "AGAINST ANY acts of violence or illegal activity."

"The Sons of Liberty Riders does not endorse or tolerate radical, extreme, violent or racial postings," states the website.

The Oath Keepers organization is not a "militia," as the affidavit claims, it is merely a loose network of current and former military and law enforcement professionals who have sworn not to obey unconstitutional orders such as gun confiscation, warrantless searches and mass internment of Americans. The group is committed to non-violence.

If this case is allowed to stand it opens up a hellish future for free speech and political discourse in America. If parents live in fear of having their children stolen by the state because they criticize the government, the United States can rank itself amongst the worst dictatorships in history who invoked the threat of taking people's children if they spoke out against tyranny.

Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes has announced that a legal defense fund will be created to help Irish, and that the organization, "will actively pursue aggressive legal remedy and redress."

"We will assist in locating competent local legal counsel in New Hampshire and additional expert legal counsel from around the country in First Amendment and child custody law," wrote Stewart on the Oath Keepers website.

We join with the Oath Keepers organization in asking people to flood the relevant organizations with calls and emails demanding the release of the baby. Please be polite.
http://www.infowars.com/government-se...
Contact New Hampshire DCWY

Telephone (603) 271-4711
Toll Free Number (800) 852-3345
Fax Number (603) 271-4729

Contact Concord Hospital
(603) 225-2711
Toll Free Instate: (800) 327-0464
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.    The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.    EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:05 pm

Pretty scarey stuff! And of course you wont hear a whisper on t.v. news.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.    The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.    EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:10 pm

The Oath Keepers isn't an illegal organization. Nor are they a militia as the gov claimed, and even if they were it's not illegal. But the worst part of this is that this guy isn't even a member! All he did was post comments supporting the group on their webpage. And because of that they stole his kid. Wow, next they'll be arresting us for coming here.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.    The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.    EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 5:44 pm

Man everything they claimed Bush did with the patriot act they are now doing. They are the ones to be afraid of. New Hampshire is a very liberal state. Leave it up to liberals to do this. I bet no liberal will come here and condemn this. Matter of fact I bet a 100 percent will agree with it.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.    The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.    EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:45 pm

Yeah, if you watch the video you'll see the DJ talk about another case. A man told his eight year old that you can't trust the government. The kid apparently told people his dad said that, and it made it's way to the wrong people. Child services took the kid away on the grounds that; "You can't tell a child not to trust the government."..........

Well I guess now he doesn't have too. They just proved it to the kid.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.    The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.    EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:05 pm

This needs to make the national news. I think some emails need to go out to Glenn Beck, Bill Orielly and Rush Limbaugh.
Back to top Go down
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.    The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.    EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:11 am

The government had every right to take those children away from those extremist.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.    The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.    EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:45 am

Bob wrote:
The government had every right to take those children away from those extremist.
Unfortunately we have people in America like this.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.    The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.    EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:58 pm

I posted this on another forum that has a section that specifically says you can post all news here. I had a moderator ask me to stop posting this crazy right wing stuff. He is not the head moderator so it has not been removed. I responded back pretty strong. So in the morning I might find myself banned. And I was going to post this on my simple little forum. I dont get a lot of posts but a decent amount of traffic. I figure the more places I can post this stuff maybe just maybe one more person will say this makes sense that never new this kind of crap is going on.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.    The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.    EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:59 pm

Bob wrote:

And you call us the extremist. LOL!
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.    The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.    EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:15 am

ssvs04 wrote:
I had a moderator ask me to stop posting this crazy right wing stuff.

What they don't get is this isn't a right wing thing. I'd be just as mad if I found out children were being taken away because their parents posted positive comments on Hillary Clintons board for example.

The trouble for these liberals who see nothing wrong with this is the same old story. It's right wing people being targeted, so it ok with all the liberals. Doesn't matter how unconstitutional, illegal, amoral, or just down right evil it is. As long as it's done only against those horrid right wingers they support it. If the government decided to drag all right wingers out in the street and hang them, they'd support that too.

Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.    The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.    EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:44 am

Bob wrote:
Alright Bob now you're starting sound a bit silly.
A few years back in Tampa they took the children away from a couple because their house was too dirty. Those same social workers would have a hell of a time in Appalachia or any of the slums in any city here in the country.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.    The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.    EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:41 pm

eber322 wrote:
ssvs04 wrote:
I had a moderator ask me to stop posting this crazy right wing stuff.

What they don't get is this isn't a right wing thing. I'd be just as mad if I found out children were being taken away because their parents posted positive comments on Hillary Clintons board for example.

The trouble for these liberals who see nothing wrong with this is the same old story. It's right wing people being targeted, so it ok with all the liberals. Doesn't matter how unconstitutional, illegal, amoral, or just down right evil it is. As long as it's done only against those horrid right wingers they support it. If the government decided to drag all right wingers out in the street and hang them, they'd support that too.

He came back and told me that they have taken all their kids in the past because of abuse. I asked for proof but have not seen anything yet.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.    The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.    EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:00 pm

ssvs04 wrote:

He came back and told me that they have taken all their kids in the past because of abuse. I asked for proof but have not seen anything yet.

I'm not sure what's going on. The latest article I find says the dad is accused of beating the mom and kids. And the mother says her oldest two sons were taken away in 2009 because they were abused by a caretaker. So, that's what the state is countering with as far as cause. The dad is still saying that the paper work listed "Oath Keepers" as a reason.

http://www.wmur.com/r/25340240/detail.html

Quote :
CONCORD, N.H. -- A New Hampshire couple said their newborn girl was taken from them by the state because of the father's involvement in a national group that's against unrestrained federal authority. The state says he's accused of hitting the mother and abusing her children.

Stephanie Taylor and Johnathan Irish of Epsom, who protested with others outside of Concord Hospital on Friday, say their baby was taken into custody. Taylor says her two sons were removed from her care in 2009 because of abuse by a caretaker.

Irish denies any abuse. He said court paperwork cited his involvement with the Oath Keepers.

Child protection matters are confidential. But Lorraine Bartlett with the Division For Children Youth And Families said a child cannot be removed based on a parent's affiliation with an organization.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.    The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.    EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:11 pm

I also found an article claiming the FBI sent bomb sniffing dogs to the protest at the hospital. A HALF DOZEN PEOPLE turned out to protest after the baby was snatched, and despite there being no threats made the FBI sent in bomb sniffing dogs? I agree with the guy writing the article, they did that on purpose just get the news to report it and make the parents and their supporters look bad.

http://gunnyg.wordpress.com/

Quote :
In an effort to chill free speech and smear those who dare to stand up for their constitutional rights as terrorists, the FBI sent bomb-sniffing dogs into Concord Hospital New Hampshire on Friday to coincide with a protest against the snatching of a baby by the DCYF, which was partly justified on the basis that father Jonathon Irish was affiliated with the Oath Keepers organization and owned guns.

The court-ratified affidavit used to rip newly born Cheyenne Taylor from her mother’s arms, which was confirmed on Saturday by the Union Leader [2], cites Irish’s association with the Oath Keepers, a peaceful group of current and former police and military professionals committed to disobeying unconstitutional orders, and also Irish’s ownership of guns, as two justifications to take the baby.

The affidavit in support of the decision to take the child states, “The Division became aware and confirmed that Mr. Irish associated with a militia known as the Oath Keepers and had purchased several different types of weapons, including a rifle, handgun and taser,” confirming that political beliefs were, amongst other reasons, one of the primary factors behind the snatching of the baby.

In reaction to the controversy, half a dozen people gathered to show their support for Jonathon Irish and Stephanie Taylor at a demonstration on Friday at the hospital.

Despite there being no threat, no warning and no genuine purpose, “FBI bomb-sniffing dogs were at Concord Hospital on Friday after demonstrators gathered to protest a newborn being removed from her mother’s care by the state,” reports WMUR 9 News [3].

“The hospital said there was no threat made….The FBI left the hospital without finding anything threatening,” adds the report.

In other words, the feds wanted local news to report on the bomb sniffing dogs in order for the public to make a connection between the demonstrators and violent terrorists, while also attempting to legitimize the seizure of the baby in the first place by creating contrived paranoia and suggesting that a protest involving less than a dozen people was a genuine terror threat.

By manufacturing a non-existent bomb threat, the feds were keen to send a message that people who oppose the lucrative government child abduction racket, where babies are seized in return for massive cash incentives and the children sold on to transnational corporations like Dyncorp and Halliburton who run sex slave rings [4], are domestic extremists.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.    The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.    EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:17 pm

Well im sure if he could have had me banned by now he would have done it. The guy cant stand me. I can feel the hatred through his words straining not to type out profanity. So im guessing the owner of the forum didn't approve it. Anyways it will be interesting to see where this goes and what comes out.
Back to top Go down
steve2112

steve2112

PostSubject: Re: The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.    The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.    EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:44 am

What happened to that family that was naming their kids after adolph hitler and all that? They didn't have their kids taken away did they?

double standards everywhere..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.    The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.    Empty

Back to top Go down

The government is now seizing children based on your political beliefs.
Page 1 of 1