Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

This gives me a whole new look at Ron Paul

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

This gives me a whole new look at Ron Paul Empty
PostSubject: This gives me a whole new look at Ron Paul   This gives me a whole new look at Ron Paul EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:25 pm

Never really knew much about him. But after watching this video he sure is the man we need as President right now! His answers are just brilliant.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=34783072
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: This gives me a whole new look at Ron Paul   This gives me a whole new look at Ron Paul EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:55 pm

The only thing I have against Libertarians is that sometimes I listen to some that sound like anarchist light.
Back to top Go down
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: Re: This gives me a whole new look at Ron Paul   This gives me a whole new look at Ron Paul EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:09 pm

I have been a Libertarian for years now and I think the way that Rand Paul got in is the only way we will be able to get into office, on the Republican ticket, at least for now anyway. Once people see we (Libertarians) really believe in the constitution and practice it, things may change. No big government, taxes only that are needed for the country's infrastructures, we vote on congressional & senatorial pay raises (not themselves), the feds become an arbitrator between the states and their interpretation of the constitution and an arm force to protect the states thereof from foreign powers.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: This gives me a whole new look at Ron Paul   This gives me a whole new look at Ron Paul EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:10 pm

Welcome Coyote Loco.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: This gives me a whole new look at Ron Paul   This gives me a whole new look at Ron Paul EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:12 pm

While I do like a lot of things that the Libertarians stand for. They did disappoint me on there stance on the war.
Back to top Go down
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: Re: This gives me a whole new look at Ron Paul   This gives me a whole new look at Ron Paul EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:00 pm

thanks for the welcome and yes they disappoint me too but, not nearly as bad as the other parties do. Personally, I am not much for civilized war (being a vet myself), you know Geneva convention and all that B.S., because the enemy never adheres to it. I say kill em all and let god sort it out! :twisted:
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: This gives me a whole new look at Ron Paul   This gives me a whole new look at Ron Paul EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:54 am

Good point.
Back to top Go down
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: Re: This gives me a whole new look at Ron Paul   This gives me a whole new look at Ron Paul EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:22 pm

You know it is something that always bothered me, how they try to civilize war. When you think about it, it becomes less and less horrible if it is civilized and therefore we are more likely to have a mass of little wars. War should stay very personal and barbaric, extremely bloody and messy, with no holds barred and all kinds of horrors happening in it. This will cause people to be less apt to start one and more apt to end it as quickly and decisively as possible. That is how I feel about it anyway. Just like Afghanistan, when we first attacked after 9/11, we should have started bombing from all their borders inward until we killed them all (without sending anyone in country), this makes the next guy think very long and hard before they start anything with us again. There is no innocent in war, little ones kill too (learned that in Vietnam and a friend of mine learned that in Afghanistan when he saw a 4 yr old lob a frag into a HumV after they stopped for her), or they grow up to be big ones and the war goes on. As I said earlier, "Kill em all, let God sort them out!", after all it's his job anyway, right? Dead don't do nothing. Bet there would be a LOT less wars going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This gives me a whole new look at Ron Paul   This gives me a whole new look at Ron Paul Empty

Back to top Go down

This gives me a whole new look at Ron Paul
Page 1 of 1