Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Another failure of this administration.

Go down 
+2
eber322
Pissedoffvulcan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Another failure of this administration.  Empty
PostSubject: Another failure of this administration.    Another failure of this administration.  EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:23 am

Post Office is going to higher rates. Fine by me because I hardly use it anyway. But instead of hire rates why not lower the rates to a quarter to get people to use the post office.

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/post-office-plans-to-announce-new-rate-increase/19543036
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Another failure of this administration.    Another failure of this administration.  EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:12 pm

Those damn A-holes raise the price every other year anymore. That despite record profits. I've still got .41 stamps I'm trying to use up, had to buy .03 stamps to go with them. I'll never buy anything other than forever stamps in the future.
Back to top Go down
Samurai

Samurai

PostSubject: Re: Another failure of this administration.    Another failure of this administration.  EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:53 pm

How much is it to use FedEx, UPS or DHL to send a letter?

Samurai
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Another failure of this administration.    Another failure of this administration.  EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:42 pm

Lower rates would bring people back but still paying bills online has saved me a lot of money. I hardly use the post office anymore. But I still use it to ship packages because it is cheaper and you can ship to post office boxes.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Another failure of this administration.    Another failure of this administration.  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:54 pm

They should hand that mismanaged by government idiots to fed ex or ups. We would have lower rates and better delivery time.
Back to top Go down
steve2112

steve2112

PostSubject: Re: Another failure of this administration.    Another failure of this administration.  EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:57 pm

I suppose it's only a matter of time before they tax internet and email.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Another failure of this administration.    Another failure of this administration.  EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:13 pm

steve2112 wrote:
I suppose it's only a matter of time before they tax internet and email.

They already tax internet. Take a look at the bill from your ISP, it includes taxes as part of the fee.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Another failure of this administration.    Another failure of this administration.  EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:37 am

Ask any democrat it is not a tax it is a fee. I call it a tax you call it a tax but they call it a fee so therefore it is not a tax. But I have seen where they want to start charging a fee for each transaction you use to pay your bills online.
Back to top Go down
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: Re: Another failure of this administration.    Another failure of this administration.  EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:39 pm

That's right, just a fee, that we will also soon be paying for just being alive and polluting the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another failure of this administration.    Another failure of this administration.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Another failure of this administration.
Page 1 of 1