Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

3 million and counting.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

3 million and counting. Empty
PostSubject: 3 million and counting.   3 million and counting. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:08 am

Watching Fox News today 3 million jobs and counting that Obama has lost he cannot blame that on Bush but he will. Now the GE CEO and the Verizon CEO have said Obama is not making it easy for companies to hire. To much regulation and to much taxes. The job market sucks and Obama is getting in the way. This is all by design is Obama trying to destroy capitalism? I think so. Massive Tax increases are coming. GE CEO says Obama is bad for business and he is a big supporter and he is not even creating jobs.

We are in for a depression so bad within the next year it will make the great depression seem good. We are not in recovery we are not growing the economy is horrid and it is getting worse the media is lying to us when they say it is growing and it is not.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: 3 million and counting.   3 million and counting. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:09 pm

Yep, every time they do something that stops X number of jobs from being lost, they claim they created X jobs. When in reality they have created zero jobs since he took office. And even though they have saved some jobs at huge expense to the tax payers, they saved far less then have been lost.

Their claims of created jobs are kind of funny, it's kind of like pointing a loaded gun at somebodies head, not pulling the trigger, then saying "I saved your life."
Back to top Go down
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: Re: 3 million and counting.   3 million and counting. EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:43 pm

Remember when they took credit for creating over 425,000 jobs back May and left out the part that 400,000 of them were temporary for the census and would disappear in July?
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: 3 million and counting.   3 million and counting. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:53 am

That was the dumbest ever. The economy is still in shambles and is going to get worse.
Back to top Go down
steve2112

steve2112

PostSubject: Re: 3 million and counting.   3 million and counting. EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:09 pm

I've been out of work for just about Obama's entire term in office so far. This is what they wanted. They want us totally dependent on the government so they can expand their power.

Absolutely nothing we can do about it.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: 3 million and counting.   3 million and counting. EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:38 pm

We can vote that is what we can do about it.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: 3 million and counting.   3 million and counting. EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:07 am

With the real unemployment more like 20 percent the jobs lost is far higher then 3 million.
Back to top Go down
steve2112

steve2112

PostSubject: Re: 3 million and counting.   3 million and counting. EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:39 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
We can vote that is what we can do about it.

Unless there's a black panther at your voting center keeping you from getting in there.. LOL
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: 3 million and counting.   3 million and counting. EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:44 pm

I really suspect some idiot is going to show up at a polling place in a KKK outfit then cry his civil rights have been violated. I hope it does not happen would not be surprised if it did.
Back to top Go down
steve2112

steve2112

PostSubject: Re: 3 million and counting.   3 million and counting. EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:39 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
I really suspect some idiot is going to show up at a polling place in a KKK outfit then cry his civil rights have been violated. I hope it does not happen would not be surprised if it did.

That's because people are stupid. That's the other thing we're up against. You know the media will eat that stuff up, the one moron that shows up dressed like that will get caught on a cell phone camera, and in 20 minutes it'll be all over the country.

And it'll all be blamed on redneck racist conservatives. I hope it doesn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: 3 million and counting.   3 million and counting. EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:34 pm

I would not put it past the democrats to do that. I say it within 2 days before the election for the maximum effect.
Back to top Go down
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: Re: 3 million and counting.   3 million and counting. EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:42 pm

Don't give those Nazis (Democrats) any ideas! I see them doing something like that too. They claim to be so transparent and peace loving, but are THE MOST Dangerousness people in our country. Two faced as hell and will dress up as your friend then stab you in the back, so they get blamed for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 million and counting.   3 million and counting. Empty

Back to top Go down

3 million and counting.
Page 1 of 1